III./JG5_Ruben_Szabo

III./JG 5 recruiting! Anyone can join! New pilots and aces, welcome!

If this squadron already exists, I am sorry.

So, I thought about setting up this squadron. I myself am not a very very experinced multiplayer pilot, but I played alone. (in multi). Anyone could join, and we would together choose and experinced pilot to be the Gruppenkommandeur, and 3 Staffelkapitäne, if we want to. Anyone who wants to join just reply to this topic or to me in private! Ace or rookie, does not matter, the goal is to have fun together.

(Is Staffelkapitäne the plural of Staffelkapitän? Should have listened on those german lessons.... all I know is from Rammstein songs...) 

WELCOME!

de_jg5_sqn_eismeer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ezkimo13 said:

Nice idea to form a  III./JG5!

I mostly fly attackers, Bf 110 or Henschel.I don't have much time for online flying because of RL,but if you guys are building a loose group to find people to fly with from time to time and maybe create a squad stats to compare your victories/defeats,please count me in!

Edit:III./JG5 also contains 13.(Z)/JG5,the famous "Dackelstaffel"!😀

teaserbox_2463416324.JPG?t=1477360498

teaserbox_2464783898.JPG?t=1477613417

Welcome! We can discuss everything in private, and you can come with attackers if you want to. It does not matter if you are experienced or not, the goal is not to play hardcore but to have fun. We are playing a game, after all.

Edited by III./JG5_Ruben_Szabo
  • Like 1

Sorry, JG5 had been established three years ago, consisting of 60 memebers and lots of aces in our squadron. Our team is an international squadron and we are very glad if you or any other foreigners would join our team.😊

Edited by III./JG5_seaflanker819

Trumps......

JG5 established 19 years ago, although most of the original members no longer fly (in BoS),

except me.

JG5.JPG

Edited by JG5_Schuck

Hi Mr Schuck , this is III./JG5_abu_stab .  I hope have a chance to chat with u for a long time . ~~ first , I want to show all my respect on you and your team , its so happy to  know ur team and the people  love same jg5 .  we visited  ur website already ,and want to get connect with , but failed . all we want to discuss with u is about how to share the JG5 name .  we r III./jg5 , and we have II and IV jg5 in wt and training game . everytime we join in the TAW server  , we always meet with the problem that u ve singed  up same sq.  I think we can talk,how  a about we two team  join together , and just use one JG5 in TAW . u can keep ur website , and u can fly with us or not ,. if u don't like like , could u use I./JG5 instead . coz we have many new players now , and we played in TAW very much time , I noticed u just fly little in taw , so would like to accept my plan and talk with me ~~ best wishes to you ~~

Edited by III./JG5_abu_stab
  • Upvote 1

I'm very sorry
JG5  already exists.

In the TAW/WOL server.

Edited by III./JG5_H517

and MR Ruben , as we said the jg 5 has been there for long time ~ would u like to join us instead ? we played TAW eveyseason , and we have a big number of players , we have more booms and fighters , it will be more better and intereting if you join us , and play together .   our ts is www.jg5waffes.com . u can join and talk with me , my name is abu , I will wait for you ~ 

On 7/28/2018 at 2:37 PM, JG5_Schuck said:

Trumps......

JG5 established 19 years ago, although most of the original members no longer fly (in BoS),

except me.

JG5.JPG

Hi schuck how are you missing our FNBF Flights every Friday greets from II/JG11

Hey Atlan,

Have to spend my time in TAW, or DED Expert,

And yes, i miss FNBF, although i did meet up with TiP and the other DBS guys at Duxford this year!

seems to be a few JG5's about, seems i'll need to get flying again as well with BoBP around the corner and the fact ive been bit of a ghost shit member of late 

Edited by JG5_Zesphr

8 hours ago, JG5_Schuck said:

Hey Atlan,

Have to spend my time in TAW, or DED Expert,

And yes, i miss FNBF, although i did meet up with TiP and the other DBS guys at Duxford this year!

wow thats nice to hear that you meet them in person never been at duxford was always my plan but far away,may be next year