Sign in to follow this  
Poochnboo

Hey...Wheres My BoBP Ribbon?

Okay, now Wassup!? I can't fly my Spit 9 or 109G14 with my other modules because they wound up on a different account. And now I'm seeing that you guys who pre ordered (Like Me!) have ribbons for it under your names. Hey Devs! I'm feeling like an unwanted stepchild here! Does anybody hear me? (The sound of thousands are crickets are heard)......sigh.......

Contact support directly. It might take a couple of days, but they will most likely fix your issue.

Edited by Pupo

I have talked to a couple of people that had not registered the game (main site>profile>licence keys).

But if you have two accounts it may be more complicated and your best bet is taking to support! 

On 5/30/2018 at 12:50 PM, Poochnboo said:

Okay, now Wassup!? I can't fly my Spit 9 or 109G14 with my other modules because they wound up on a different account. And now I'm seeing that you guys who pre ordered (Like Me!) have ribbons for it under your names. Hey Devs! I'm feeling like an unwanted stepchild here! Does anybody hear me? (The sound of thousands are crickets are heard)......sigh.......

It's under your name! Theres your prize now get back in line private, I have two ribbons and therefore outrank you.

Got a feeling these ribbons would be worth a lot of money if we could sell them!