E69_geramos109

Red fighters Reset trim exploit

I dont know how many planes have this EXPLOIT. just tested on la5, yaks, anf lagg (109s and 190 have no this option)

Actually we have a button to autotrim (or resset trim, Ctrl+T by default). The trim of this planes operates as the 109 trim with a weel wich the pilot has to moove to trim the plane to the position is needed. 

Some pathes ago the 109 trim was corrected becuase claims of the people using the trim set on an axe so they could moove the trim so fast and use it as a exploit. With this button you have a instant nose up force with helps you on dives and turns at hight speeds just with one button so is also a exploit that should be corrected. 

Edited by E69_geramos109
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I am not aware of this button that adjusts the trim automatically and instantly for any situation as  I always trim by hand.    So you are saying that if I am diving on a target and press this button it will automatically adjust the trim to hold that dive angle?    Does it also trim out in level flight so it flies better than autolevel?   What about climbing to altitude after taking off? I just set 20 degrees and press the button and go make some coffee.  That sounds cool.  What is is this called in the setup so I can set a button for it ?

24 minutes ago, E69_geramos109 said:

I dont know if there are more planes with this EXPLOIT. 

Actually we have a button to autotrim the yak series. The trim operates as the 109 trim with a weel wich the pilot has to moove to trim the plane to the position is needed. 

Some pathes ago the 109 trim was corrected becuase claims of the people using the trim set on an axe so they could moove the trim so fast and use it as a exploit. With this button you have a instant trim setup on any combat situation so is also a exploit that should be corrected. 

You could have shown us TheButton instead not remembering of what might have been said about other planes. Until then, you're just a clickbait.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, E69_geramos109 said:

I dont know if there are more planes with this EXPLOIT. 

Actually we have a button to autotrim the yak series. The trim operates as the 109 trim with a weel wich the pilot has to moove to trim the plane to the position is needed. 

Some pathes ago the 109 trim was corrected becuase claims of the people using the trim set on an axe so they could moove the trim so fast and use it as a exploit. With this button you have a instant trim setup on any combat situation so is also a exploit that should be corrected. 

i don't know anything about a button which can setup a certain trim.

Edited by DerSheriff

This  by the OP is just a blatant misrepresentation. What we have is a trim reset button (LCtl -T) which simply sets all trim to default position. Ie it does not trim the aircraft at all! 

I would be quite happy if this was not there, but to say that this "autotrims" the aircraft is nonsense,  just like the claim that level auto pilot is perfectly trimming the aircraft.

• Upvote 1

I think is called Reset trims. It gives you an instant nose up trim compared with the straight flight trim so to turn more on the combat and to recover dives you just have to press a button. 

On the 109 and 190 that is not happening and you have allways to trim manually while diving if you want to have that extra turn or less load. 

I have made the aclaration on the inicial post. Anyway it can be used as a exploit indeed there are pilots making this as was claimed before with the axis trim problem so should be corrected. 

• Upvote 1

I agree that it does not work for the 109/190 stab - and IMHO if this feature is there at all it would be better if it were there for all planes. In which case for the 109s it should reset the stab to the runway position, just as it does for the others.  So in that respect you have a point. But it works for every other plane with conventional trim controls, of any nationality, I believe. (I have not checked them all).

But it is not and was never intended to be an automatic trimmer, more an easy way to get back to default neutral trim given how much harder it is to  fiddle with a keyboard than an actual plane's trim controls, especially for aircraft with three trim axes. The cockpit controls are intuitive and often labelled - the keyboard commands are neither. 

As in the other thread, I think that this is an area where BoS is inconsistent in it's application of ergonomic issues. But face it - to shift trim from nose down to nose up all you ever have to do is press a button - just for a second or so. 

S!

Propably OP means that this "Trim reset" snaps the trim controls to default / neutral in an instant, even it would take a while in reality. If this is the case, compared to the Bf109 with slow response/no reset, it should be reviewed and corrected to reflect required time to reset trims. Having a not so realistic trim resetting option does not really raise a praise if others still have their controls differently modelled. Not to mention there is always people who abuse ANY game mechanic they can to gain even a slight advantage.

Take off set up on the 109s trim (or the trim you have when you appear on the runaway on the game) is the cruise speed trim setup also. This position should not be like that but is other topic very claimed in other post even with an interview of Volker Bau test pilot of the messer. 

Probably is on the bombers as well but on a bomber it can not be use as a Exploit and that is why a claimed that is a exploit just for red fighters (maybe the Mc202 has it as well but i have not this plane so i can not test it)  

Some consistancy as you said would be great becuase there is difference between using a button on the joy(push and forget) and using two buttons on the joy during 5 seconds due also to the slow operation of the trim and checking the position on the cockpit while diving. 

Edited by E69_geramos109

MC.202 has only ground adjustable trim tabs....  so use that and you will have no adjustment time at all! ;)

1) It is not only for RED's. It suggests bias. German bombers also can reset trim.

2) It is only reset - not actual trim. 

On the other hand if developers care about such tiny details like different key bindings/axes/keys/encoders for different trimming methods, different speeds of movement of different tabs/stabilizers etc. - the ability to "reset" the trim in some planes with one button, but in some - with identical imput (rotating wheel inside the cockpit) just not - is simply unfair and bad idea diminishing their own hard work.

All mentioned planes used just rotating wheels to trim, Yak, Bf109, LaGG etc and they didn't have any "reset" button, but still in some you can reset controls with just one click when in some you need to constantly rotating the wheel like real pilot.

Obviously the most common situation when this is abused is flying i.e. Yak or La-5 with ~ minus 50% trim, then suddenly, after pushing one magic key setting trim to 0% and performing tight turn. In i.e. Bf109 you can't, you have to rotate the wheel (hold the button) like the real pilot. In FW190 you can't reset also.

In some planes you can even reset 3 different axes in one click when pilot needed to separately rotate three different wheels (developers clearly try to replicate similar things), one after another being forced to look at positions of the trims to know where is the center to "reset/center" them.

Even more - lets say Bf109, P-40, FW190 had indicators of trim in degrees, so i could possibly understand reset button, but i.e. Yak or IL-2? How the pilot was able to reset the trim other than just rotating the wheel with one hand "more or less" to the center? In the game the situation is opposite - in i.e. Yak or IL-2 you can reset and in FW190 or BF109 - no.

It is simply modelling the flaws of one plane (which is great in my opinion) and at the same time not modelling the other.

According to that there are 2 most important issues:

1) Unequality. Planes with nearly identical trimer imput (rotating wheel inside the cockpit with one hand) have unequal ability to move trimmers/stabilizer etc.

2) Fun factor and realism. The devs performed big amount of work to precisily replicate control of different trim methods and gave magic "reset" button to waste their effort.

BTW. Im mostly red/allied pilot but i see this inconsistency and unequality so i have to stay honest and true because IL2 is - by far - my favourite pc game. So i care.

Cheers and have a wonderful day:salute:

Edited by bies
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, bies said:

1) It is not only for RED's. It suggests bias. German bombers also can trim.

2) It is only reset - not actual trim.

On the other hand if developers care about such tiny details like different key bindings/axes/keys/encoders for different trimming methods, different speeds of movement of different tabs/stabilizers etc. - the ability to "reset" the trim in some planes with one button, but in some - with identical imput (rotating wheel inside the cockpit) just not - is simply unfair and bad idea diminishing their own hard work.

All mentioned planes used just rotating wheels to trim, Yak, Bf109, LaGG etc and they didn't have any "reset" button, but still in some you can reset controls with just one click when in some you need to constantly rotating the wheel like real pilot.

Obviously the most common situation when this is abused is flying i.e. Yak or La-5 with ~ minus 50% trim, then suddenly, after pushing one magic key setting trim to 0% and performing tight turn. In i.e. Bf109 you can't, you have to rotate the wheel (hold the button) like the real pilot. In FW190 you can't reset also.

In some planes you can even reset 3 different axes in one click when pilot needed to separately rotate three different wheels (developers clearly try to replicate similar things), one after another being forced to look at positions of the trims to know where is the center to "reset/center" them.

Even more - lets say Bf109, P-40, FW190 had indicators of trim in degrees, so i could possibly understand reset button, but i.e. Yak or IL-2? How the pilot was able to reset the trim other than just rotating the wheel with one hand "more or less" to the center? In the game the situation is opposite - in i.e. Yak or IL-2 you can reset and in FW190 or BF109 - no.

It is simply modelling the flaws of one plane (which is great in my opinion) and at the same time not modelling the other.

According to that there are 2 most important issues:

1) Unequality. Planes with nearly identical trimer imput (rotating wheel inside the cockpit with one hand) have unequal ability to move trimmers/stabilizer etc.

2) Fun factor and realism. The devs performed big amount of work to precisily replicate control of different trim methods and gave magic "reset" button to waste their effort.

BTW. Im mostly red/allied pilot but i see this inconsistency and unequality so i have to stay honest and true because IL2 is - by far - my favourite pc game. So i care.

Cheers and have a wonderful day:salute:

This is from what all bias accusation comes from.

There are some arbitrary failed mechanics implemented in the overally fantastic game, American, German or British planes are affected when Soviet fighters are not.

1. Engine limits, after crossing very stict limit from the manual your engine - contrary to real life - just explodes. German, US, British flighters are affected - Soviet in most cases not.

2. Engine over revolving, when you dive sharply in American, British planes or even Bf109 you will over revole the engine. In Soviet fighters - contrary to what manual stays - you won't over revolve even with max RPM set and very slow propeller drive.

3. Reseting trimers - in German fighters you can't reset the trim, just because, when in Soviet, US and British you can, just like that, unreaslitically because of arbitrary decision reset with one click, even 3 separate axes at once.

etc.

There is no performance bias in the game.

German planes are just affected by every single better or worse mechanic which is realistic or just impending the life of the pilot implemented in the game and Soviet plane are, in most cases, simply not. It's unfair.

I know administrator will probably delete my post like he did few times before but i love the game too much to just pretend i don't see this flaws.

I greet all admins and if I have to be burnt on the altar for the case, i'm ready to burn.

Edited by sereme1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Didnt know about this button, but after reading this i had to see how it works for my self, is it as magical as op is saying or hes just dramatic about it.

So if you press it it sets all trims airplane has to 0%.

AND it dosent go instantly from lets say -60 to 0% for example, it goes at same speed if you press + trim button and hold it for few seconds, its not instant.

All airplanes that have trims have this enabled, ju88, he111 bf 110 ... all have it, 109 and 190 in game use stabilaiser so thats why that key dont effect them,it  reset trims, also airplanes without trims like i-16 dont have it working, so there is no big conspiracy ugenst Axis only.

I dont know why that key is neccesary in game, i see no use of it, but to say its giving some magical ability and instantly gives you nose up out of dives and in turns that you cant get with pressing trim up is fals, it goes up at same speed as when you press trim up key no faster or slower.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sereme1 said:

This is from what all bias accusation comes from.

There are some arbitrary failed mechanics implemented in the overally fantastic game, American, German or British planes are affected when Soviet fighters are not.

1. Engine limits, after crossing very stict limit from the manual your engine - contrary to real life - just explodes. German, US, British flighters are affected - Soviet in most cases not.

2. Engine over revolving, when you dive sharply in American, British planes or even Bf109 you will over revole the engine. In Soviet fighters - contrary to what manual stays - you won't over revolve even with max RPM set and very slow propeller drive.

3. Reseting trimers - in German fighters you can't reset the trim, just because, when in Soviet, US and British you can, just like that, unreaslitically because of arbitrary decision reset with one click, even 3 separate axes at once.

etc.

There is no performance bias in the game.

German planes are just affected by every single better or worse mechanic which is realistic or just impending the life of the pilot implemented in the game and Soviet plane are, in most cases, simply not. It's unfair.

I know administrator will probebly delete my post like he did few times before but i love the game too much to just pretend i don't see this flaws.

I greetall  admins and if I have to be burnt on the altar for the case, i'm ready to burn.

Rather dramatic i would say. But interesting. Don't delete i'll check after work.

27 minutes ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Here is take-off trim being applied in a 109.  Considering take-off trim is the same as cruise trim that seems a looong time!

https://youtu.be/jenWQy4Zm-w?t=380

When I used to fly, setting level trim took less than a second :-)

I dont know what you want to show on the video. For me looks that he is using the flaps on the part you show

5 minutes ago, E69_geramos109 said:

I dont know what you want to show on the video. For me looks that he is using the flaps on the part you show

Maybe.   I was given this link to show trim being applied but it could be wrong.  I will delete it so as not to add more misinformation.

1 hour ago, unreasonable said:

This  by the OP is just a blatant misrepresentation. What we have is a trim reset button (LCtl -T) which simply sets all trim to default position. Ie it does not trim the aircraft at all! 

I would be quite happy if this was not there, but to say that this "autotrims" the aircraft is nonsense,  just like the claim that level auto pilot is perfectly trimming the aircraft.

The "reset trim" button is one of the oldest features of flight sims. As it just centeres the trim levers/wheels, it is useful as we traditionally don't have levers that we just can reset. Back then there was just keyboard for that. You could either hit a key once or had to play Decathlon to have the trim back. If you ended up crabwise, you hit that button and you at least had a fresh start from where to re-calibrate yaw, pitch and roll trim. It is of no real concern as in this game, you have no speed advantage for the seting of the trim. It just goes to center position from where ever you had it. The only difference from using that button instead of walking back the trim is that you don't have to keep the HOTAS trim button depressed.

Since you will hardly end up with a correct trim and will have to walk trim back to a suitable setting, there is nothing to be gained, in fact, on the contrary, But it does help someone who got lost in trim.

You just hurt the hopleless even more by removing the oldest sim input besides pitch and yaw.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

The "reset trim" button is one of the oldest features of flight sims. As it just centeres the trim levers/wheels, it is useful as we traditionally don't have levers that we just can reset. Back then there was just keyboard for that. You could either hit a key once or had to play Decathlon to have the trim back. If you ended up crabwise, you hit that button and you at least had a fresh start from where to re-calibrate yaw, pitch and roll trim. It is of no real concern as in this game, you have no speed advantage for the seting of the trim. It just goes to center position from where ever you had it. The only difference from using that button instead of walking back the trim is that you don't have to keep the HOTAS trim button depressed.

Since you will hardly end up with a correct trim and will have to walk trim back to a suitable setting, there is nothing to be gained, in fact, on the contrary, But it does help someone who got lost in trim.

You just hurt the hopleless even more by removing the oldest sim input besides pitch and yaw.

Then why the planes that have THS are not suitable for using this? For me as a current pilot on this game i can told you that it will help a lot at least on my tactics, way to flight ect. And i have talked with other players that are using also this as a exploit so... There will be players who allways will take profit of the wrong game mechanics and when one of this mechanics was wrong on the german side was fair to corrected it. So lets be consecuent and fair and lets make the same for every plane because when that happens only for one side then you have the complains about BIAS of big part of the comunity. 

25 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

1) Unfortunately there is a difference and, indeed, it gives you very practical advantage:

Obviously the most common situation when this is abused is flying i.e. Yak or La-5 with ~ minus 50% trim, then suddenly, after pushing one magic key setting trim to 0% and performing tight turn.

In i.e. Bf109 you can't do that, you have to rotate the wheel (hold the button, encoder etc.) like the real pilot in both - Bf-109 and Yak/La-5 was forced to do.

You have to exert constant pressure and you have your hand out of action in one plane when in other you have free hand. 

It is not realistic nor equal treatment.

25 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

But in Bf-109, FW-190, Mc-202 you can't reset. Why? 

Shortly: for me "reset button" should be removed since it is diminishing and negating a lot of hard detailed work of developers considering trim mechanisms in this new generation simulator.

But if we choose to let it stay - treat all planes equally - why giving "reset button" to some planes and to other(Germans) not? When the imput devices in the cockpit looked and worked the same way.

cheers and have a nice day:salute:

Edited by bies

My ideal solution would be that all of the pilot control inputs were limited by ergonomic constraints - of the "pilot", not of the keyboard warrior.  I agree that having a trim reset is handy when struggling to remember on what keys you have bound rudder, etc.  On the other hand, it is true that being able to reset three controls at once is unrealistic. So ideally you could press as many buttons as you like but the commands would be queued and only executed at normal speed one after another.

My solution would still allow for a single button press to reset all three trims to neutral for when you get "lost" - but it would take the same amount of time to process as a pilot manually operating the various controls. I am told that this kind of system would be extremely unpopular! 

As for how advantageous the trim reset is to the Reds  -  I am extremely sceptical, but then I do not spend my time endlessly dogfighting. Neutral trim in a Yak, for instance, is not especially tail heavy - you can take off with the runway setting no problem. Adjusting from nose heavy to neutral will make some but not much difference to a turn, and as CountZero says it takes the same amount of time for each specific trim control - and let's face it, it is really only the elevator that anyone cares about in this context: but you are hands free for an extra couple of seconds. 

4 minutes ago, unreasonable said:

My ideal solution would be that all of the pilot control inputs were limited by ergonomic constraints - of the "pilot", not of the keyboard warrior.  I agree that having a trim reset is handy when struggling to remember on what keys you have bound rudder, etc.  On the other hand, it is true that being able to reset three controls at once is unrealistic. So ideally you could press as many buttons as you like but the commands would be queued and only executed at normal speed one after another.

It would be perfect and it would underline the work which developers allready did.

Because it is a lot harder in-game to know where you set the trim to, I would be happy if there was one key for each trim control that sets everything back to zero at normal speeds (though that will still leave the 109 trim being slower).   When I flew you could set the trim to level flight in less than half a second without looking because you could feel the stick forces clearly which we cannot do in a game.

Given the endless complaints about how unfair it is in multiplayer that aircraft X has a feature that aircraft Y doesn't, I can only conclude that the obvious solution is to make all aircraft identical. From now on, players will all be restricted to the three-engined MesserLaGG 3.09 fighter-bomber (created by combining the front of a Bf 109, the back of a LaGG 3 and the Wings of a Hs 129). Axis planes will be bright blue. Allied will be florescent orange. Enjoy your combat, free of worries about 'exploits'!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Easier just to have servers with all 109s, or all Yaks, on both sides. It would be interesting to see what people come up with in these scenarios.

2 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

Didnt know about this button, but after reading this i had to see how it works for my self, is it as magical as op is saying or hes just dramatic about it.

So if you press it it sets all trims airplane has to 0%.

AND it dosent go instantly from lets say -60 to 0% for example, it goes at same speed if you press + trim button and hold it for few seconds, its not instant.

All airplanes that have trims have this enabled, ju88, he111 bf 110 ... all have it, 109 and 190 in game use stabilaiser so thats why that key dont effect them,it  reset trims, also airplanes without trims like i-16 dont have it working, so there is no big conspiracy ugenst Axis only.

I dont know why that key is neccesary in game, i see no use of it, but to say its giving some magical ability and instantly gives you nose up out of dives and in turns that you cant get with pressing trim up is false, it goes up at same speed as when you press trim up key no faster or slower.

People should read this ^^

This (thread) is the second recent false claim of an old legacy flight sim feature (which have been around since release, in the case of BoS) being hailed as an exploit in MP......getting boring, especially this time when "EXPLOIT" combined with "BIAS"

Cheers, Dakpilot

Edited by Dakpilot
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Dakpilot said:

People should read this ^^

This is the second recent false claim of an old legacy flight sim feature (which have been around since release, in the case of BoS) being hailed as an exploit in MP......getting boring, especially this time when "EXPLOIT" combined with "BIAS"

I agree. The matter of "reset button" (which didn't exist in real life) being available only for some planes is a problem, an unequal treatment, but overally the topic of 77.CountZero is provocative, filled by scandal and bias accusation and it does more harm than good.

It would be far better for the topic to be written in cultural way, without atmosphere of conspiracy.

Edited by bies
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, bies said:

I agree. The matter of "reset button" (which didn't exist in real life) being available only for some planes is a problem, an unequal treatment, but overally the topic of 77.CountZero is provocative, filled by scandal and bias accusation and it does more harm than good.

It would be far better for the topic to be written in cultural way, without atmosphere of conspiracy.

I think you misunderstood my post, I have edited it for clarity

there is nothing wrong with 77.CountZero's post, it just clarifies some of the false claims of this so called 'Exploit'

Cheers, Dakpilot

14 minutes ago, Dakpilot said:

there is nothing wrong with 77.CountZero's post, it just clarifies some of the false claims of this so called 'Exploit'

Having - non existant in real life - "reset button" for fast dive recovery in some planes and not having this system in others is classic exploit.

In real life it was far easier and faster to "reset" the trim in FW190 with electrical system and clock indicator of the position of the stabilizer - than in Yak with simple rotating wheel without an indicator.

In the game this exemplary Yak have "reset button" when FW190 no.

The problem/exploit/cheat/unequal treatment - you name it - is in BF-109 you need to exert constant pressure and you have your hand out of action when in Yak you have free hand after one click.   In real life both pilots had to exert constant pressure and they had their hand out of action for some time.

The difference in speed of different mechanisms is allready modeled very good in the game.

cheers:salute:

Edited by bies

2 hours ago, bies said:

But in Bf-109, FW-190, Mc-202 you can't reset. Why? 

Because it is mapped on an AXIS. an axis you can flick to the center as fast as you can press a button.

Also, it is not possible to reset an axis if you don't wind it. You had your controls point somewhere where else than your actual setting. Just a bit of logic...

44 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

Because it is mapped on an AXIS.

So i was - unfortunately - wrong thinking Germans have trim imput realistically modelled.

If stabilizer trims are axes you can just move the axis to i.e. max down in a split of a second and your pilot will be rotating the wheel without any imput from your side when you will be doing something else.

It is equally unrealistic as "reset trim" button.

Looks like we have to deal with it...

Edited by bies

1 hour ago, bies said:

So i was - unfortunately - wrong thinking Germans have trim imput realistically modelled.

If stabilizer trims are axes you can just move the axis to i.e. max down in a split of a second and your pilot will be rotating the wheel without any imput from your side when you will be doing something else.

It is equally unrealistic as "reset trim" button.

Looks like we have to deal with it...

No, the 109 trim axis doesn‘t move faster than possible in pactise. It will follow your command.

The 190 has an electric stabilizer control for wich you have two BUTTONS in the cockpit. It is not an axis there.

Things are rather ok.

It's funny, I do not fly Russian planes and I know the trim button and I know the abusive use of the flaps. Those who fly Russian planes usually do not know these two characteristics?

Regards

Supongo

12 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

No, the 109 trim axis doesn‘t move faster than possible in pactise.

Unreasonable asked about that already. We are perfectly aware the time from min to max is as in real life. But you need just a fraction of a second to move your joystick axis and then virtual pilot will be performing the activity taking i.e. 5seconds without your effort. You can left all controls and just wait, the activity is taking the time but you don't need to apply any imput during this time.

Just like in case of "reset trim button".

Edited by MicEzo

1 minute ago, MicEzo said:

Unreasonable asked about that already. We are perfectly aware the time from min to max is as in real life. But you need just a fraction of a second to move your joystick axis and then virtual pilot will be performing the activity taking i.e. 5seconds without your effort. You can left all controls and just wait, the activity is taking the time but you don't need to apply any imput during this time.

Just like in case of "reset trim button".

I‘m taking from that that you like to see HOTAS controls banned? They just give you exactly that for all planes.

1 minute ago, ZachariasX said:

They just give you exactly that for all planes.

No, even having HOTAS you should apply an imput for like 3 seconds with your finger.

16 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

No, the 109 trim axis doesn‘t move faster than possible in pactise. It will follow your command.

I know the time is fine. But you don't have to apply any imput during that time. You simply give the command to virtual pilot to rotate the wheeh to chosen value an you don't have to apply any imput.

BTW. What is the reason you need encoder or button  (it means pressure in time what is realistic) in all planes but in Bf109 or Mc202 you use axis (what is not realistic)?

Looks like the devs put lot of effort in that.

Edited by MicEzo

4 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

Given the endless complaints about how unfair it is in multiplayer that aircraft X has a feature that aircraft Y doesn't, I can only conclude that the obvious solution is to make all aircraft identical. From now on, players will all be restricted to the three-engined MesserLaGG 3.09 fighter-bomber (created by combining the front of a Bf 109, the back of a LaGG 3 and the Wings of a Hs 129). Axis planes will be bright blue. Allied will be florescent orange. Enjoy your combat, free of worries about 'exploits'!!!!!

That is a problem yes. One thing is to have and advantage becuase plane performance and other to have and advantage because game mechanics.

One mechanic was wong on the blue side. Was corrected becuase was called a exploit and even more a review of the fm of that system 

One mechanic is wrong on the red side and instead of be objective and try to solve that just making joke about how stupid are the compains. 

Is as simple as is something is wrong lets try to solve it. 

8 hours ago, sereme1 said:

In Soviet fighters - contrary to what manual stays - you won't over revolve even with max RPM set and very slow propeller drive.

You most certainly will in the Yak-7.

8 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

So lets be consecuent and fair and lets make the same for every plane because when that happens only for one side then you have the complains about BIAS of big part of the comunity. 

It does not happen for only one side in the game, for goodness sake. Plenty of Axis planes have this trim reset feature.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

Even then color of airplane skin would be problem :D

Edited by 77.CountZero