Juri_JS

LIONS OF KALININ - scripted campaign

On 5/15/2018 at 3:29 PM, NETSCAPE said:

I see you have primary text for top center and secondary text top left (to avoid text overlap I assume). Maybe consider putting them center top and bottom. On an ultra wide screen having text in a corner is kind of odd. Not a big deal, just a thought! 

Also I notice you delay the mission objective after the text. Shouldn't it be the other way around to assure that by the time the player sees the text the mission objective has already fired?

Hi, I'am using voices text on top and bottom for information in my new campaign For me works good because you move only your eyes to see. And for 4k monitor I don't know because don't have one.

Salute!

Please check AI behaviour again. 1. Mission, all AI Planes from the 2nd flight crash at start.

39 minutes ago, Semor76 said:

Please check AI behaviour again. 1. Mission, all AI Planes from the 2nd flight crash at start.

I've just tested mission 1 and everything is working fine for me.

On 6/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, Juri_JS said:

I've just tested mission 1 and everything is working fine for me.

Hi Juri

Sorry for late reply. Got much work these days. There is nothing wrong with the mission or the campaign itself. Sometimes the AI did weird things. Its a random issue I think.

Thanks & cheers

Thanks for the campaign! I wish it was longer, great stuff!

But it is soo somplicated to hit the target with bombs, it's driving me crazy :joy:

Spoiler

2018_7_18__0_26_1.thumb.jpg.24eb0e75f683c3b6957949b9810c20ea.jpg

I hate to be a the bearer of bad news.  The release of Version 3.0005 has affected your scripted campaign.  Selection of your campaign from the Campaign screen accesses a mission list. Selection of a mission only causes the screen to indicate working, but returns to the mission selection list.  There is no progress beyond this point.  Is this correctable? I hope so as I enjoy the campaign.

The missions need to be resaved.

1. Open the mission editor.

2. In the "Tools" menu select "Resave All Missions in Folder"

3. Select the "Lions of Kalinin" folder in the campaigns directory and press OK

4. Wait till the resave process is finished

• Thanks 2

Thank you for the instructions on how to fix my problem.  Also, a bigger  'Thank You' for energizing me to pursue finding the mission editor and performing this limited task.  You have made me more proficient in using this outstanding sim.

I will update all my missions and campaigns in the coming days and make them compatible with game version 3.005.

• Like 3

New version compatible with 3.005 uploaded. I've updated all my other missions/campaigns too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

New version compatible with 3.005 uploaded. I've updated all my other missions/campaigns too.

Hi Juri, yesterday I resaved in ME the Platzschutzstaffel Pitomnik and the ground is blue. The others are ok.

5 hours ago, Walter_Nowotny said:

Hi Juri, yesterday I resaved in ME the Platzschutzstaffel Pitomnik and the ground is blue. The others are ok.

That happens when the cloud settings need to be changed too. Download the latest version, that will be easier for you than manually changing all cloud settings.

Just finish to play the campaign :fly:...I just left the hell of Kalinin under a bombing ...Great job Juri :good:...a superb campaign, and a great opportunity to fly the E7...:pilot:...thanks a lot…! :drinks:

9 hours ago, PB_Cybermat47 said:

Damn, I somehow missed this, looks superb as always!

@PB_Cybermat47

It is Cybermat, finished this campaign a while ago and I enjoyed it immensely. On completion, It was like 'Noooo don't end'. So well done to you Juri. :clapping:

• Like 1

Version 1.1 of the Lions of Kalinin campaign is available.

I've added signal smoke to some of the missions. During close air support missions the smoke will be used by friendly troops to mark their positions.

Moreover the text of the English version of the campaign was reworked by photog95661.

Download link:

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.989

2018_11_23__9_37_22.jpg

2018_11_23__9_39_18.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 11/24/2018 at 8:00 AM, Juri_JS said:

Version 1.1 of the Lions of Kalinin campaign is available.

I've added signal smoke to some of the missions. During close air support missions the smoke will be used by friendly troops to mark their positions.

Moreover the text of the English version of the campaign was reworked by photog95661.

I started with Mission 1 : I killed a heavy gun and 2 BT-7M :)

That's a great idea and adds a lot of immersion !

I can’t seem to open the download it says files are not there however it downloaded 250 something mb in the file? Am I doing something wrong?

Having a blast with this campaign!  Well done!  Having just completed Mission 5.

Spoiler

Mission5.thumb.jpg.0544543b890231fbe909ec1e174a3ec5.jpg

Edited by Pensfanvw
Photo edit

Passed the campaign in one breath.
It was very interesting to play the role of a fighter-bomber.
Thanks for your work.
With best regards.