seafireliv

Does the DelanClip work well with Natural Point`s TrackIr?

Well, somehow, my TrackIR clip vanished into another dimension, I can`t fly IL2BOS without it, so I`ve been looking for a replacement.

I was going to just buy a straight replacement, however, I saw this DelanClip and apparently it works with Naturalpoint`s Tracker. Has anyone here tried that combination and is it worth it?

Yes it works. No problem at all.

• Upvote 1

I use a Delanclip with my TiR3. Works perfectly, and the build quality is on another planet compared to the TiR clip.

• Upvote 1

Both Delanclip and UTC MkII+ do the same thing than NP Track Clip PRO (of which they are copies), but being regard - be users, as more sturdy than the original.

Delanclip advantage = frame in metal (stainless steel)  - theoretically more "bullet proof".

UTC MkII+ advantage = "wireless" - rechargeable lithium battery, option.

Edited by Sokol1
  • Thanks 1

Hello again. Didn`t see the later responses.

I got the Delanclip wireless version.

Now I`ve never used anything other than the metal clip thing, so this not only a good to replacement, but much better than I expected. For instance I always had bright sunlight messing me around with TrackIr, but now it has no effect at all. This is the first time I`ve been flying with the curtains wide open with the sun full on!

Everything seems a lot smoother too, but that could be due to just upgrading my pc. Anyway, really nice.

It also quite sturdy and I will look into getting that UTC MkII+  as a backup.

Thanks again.

I don't know if you gents are aware of another alternative to the Track Clip Pro,  the LukeClip. It's wireless and very well built. I got one myself a week ago and I can highly recommend it, much better that the NP Track clip and also wireless (which is the main reason i got it so i can have less clutter over my head).

Check it here

http://www.facebook.com/lukeclip

P.S: I have no affiliation whatsoever except being a happy (paying) customer/user.

Edited by 335th_GRMultiDoc