hotshotmike1001

My Flight Training Server is up

My Flight Training Server is up for anyone who wants to work on landings Takoffs etc Its under dogfight hotshotmike1001s

New Pilots Welcome to Join

i  try to bring it up  When ever i  have time 

Edited by hotshotmike1001
  • Upvote 4

I had a chance to hop on it for a brief minute. It was very smooth running for me. I had an

He-111 fly down my throat as I was taking off. I hope I didn't blow his landing. He didn't have his gear down and I was taking off to the west so I think he was just buzzing the field. Still it looked pretty cool as he flashed overhead. 

Thanks for putting the server up. 😊 

Happy to share the fun that  HE111 Was Justin SouthAce  he was checking his  flight limits  

Voice comms  ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Edited by hotshotmike1001

Something I'd like to try is a chance to practice formation flying with some folks. While it can be done with AI, they neither lead nor follow correctly a lot of the time.

happy to Help Out Rjel  I will have the  room up again a Few just  Fixing some map stuff do you have teamspeak 3?    i fly in VR and cant See the chat box

Not currently but I can always DL it. I don't fly VR yet. Perhaps we could hook up sometime later in the week or next weekend? Sadly for me tomorrow is another workday. :(

Eastern Time Zone here so it might work out well. It's usually later in the evening when I can fly.

Since I'me on European time it would propably only work out on Fridays and Saturdays but I always Love a good Formationflight.