Sign in to follow this  
JG27_Kornezov

The HARVEST: epic raid over ennemy airfield

Congrats, you can vulch aircraft whilst they are taking off from your superior position with every advantage available you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is exaclty what Luftwaffe planners had in mind when designing the Operation Bodenplatte :). More to come when BodenPlatte comes out.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov
  • Upvote 1

Well, airfield attacks were made by all sides - but LABELS were definitely never used in WW2, Kornezov - that would have been against the Hague Conventions ! :russian_ru:

7 hours ago, Wolfram-Harms said:

Well, airfield attacks were made by all sides - but LABELS were definitely never used in WW2, Kornezov - that would have been against the Hague Conventions ! :russian_ru:

It does make the video easier to follow along with though.

8 hours ago, JG27_Kornezov said:

This is exaclty what Luftwaffe planners had in mind when designing the Operation Bodenplatte :). More to come when BodenPlatte comes out.

A realistic approach to operations is rarely fair! That was brutal. I bet these kinds of missions in Bodenplatte with an Me 262 fighter-bomber would be great fun.

On 08.05.2018 at 1:01 PM, =L/R=Coldman said:

it's ganking...

When you in A 20  attack and strafe airfield it is heroic, when bf 110  and FW 190 do so it is ganking ;). You are welcome to join the gang.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JG27_Kornezov said:

When you in A 20  attack and strafe airfield it is heroic, when bf 110  and FW 190 do so it is ganking ;). You are welcome to join the gang.

I was attacking alone and airfield to destroy it not to farm kills...there is a difference. 

Thank You for advertising my clip :salute:

Attack alone, die alone. It takes some planning and skill to make a succesful Airfield rade, It is not so simple. As for me I fear much more AAA than ennemy aircrafts. When you are shot down by AAA you get captured if you survive, if you are shot by ennemy fighter you can bail or even crash land eventually over friendly territory.
My fears:

1. AAA

2. Pe 2 gunners

3. Lagg 3 guns

4. La 5

5. Yaks

6. Spits
7. All the rest

Edited by JG27_Kornezov

Well, MY fears are rather:

1. my own incompetence

2. my own disorientation

3. my forgetfulness

4. having equipped the aircraft wrong

5. air sickness from too fast TrackIR movements

6. to come back and find, that my comrades haven't left anything over from the lunch :rolleyes: