Sign in to follow this  
lsdjr18lsdjr18

Help with Default Views :) Zoom out or semi Zoom Question

Ladies and Gentlemen,

View question for everyone...

Is there a way to look around using the snap view that is completely zoomed out so you can see more of the direction to which you have selected?

I use the hat to look around and when I do the pilots head seems to zoom in rather than stay with his head on the headrest and look in that direction...

As of now when I move the pilots head since it is semi zoomed I have to zoom out every time that I move his head to get the full picture.

If anyone has advice or knows how to make all your views zoomed out until you want to zoom in I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,

Lawrence

Like Sambot88 says - you may have to check settings for "Pilot Head Movements" and delete any ZOOM commands
bound to the HAT SWITCH. If a setting shows a symbol with two orange pages next to it, it is double-bound.
Click on the symbol to see what else it is bound to.

Thank you guys for the input! I checked and made sure that none of the keys are bound to other actions but it is still semi zoomed... maybe the game is just made to be semi zoomed until you decided to zoom out?

Best,

Lawrence

dunno if this will work but hold the keypad 5 key while you hit page down (i think) to zoom out. Still holding 5 hit F10 to save.

Quick question (so I dont need to open a new topic). Can I have a different zoom (POV) set as zoom in. Currently when I press zoom in it zooms all the way down to gunsight. Can I have that "less zoomed", less close to gunsight but still far away from zoom out view? Im using edtracker pro and fast/snap zoom in out views.

EDIT: I figurred it out. Its like in Rise of flight.

Edited by blackram