ST_ami7b5

Any news about Flying Circus 1 pre-order?

On 04/05/2018 at 9:30 PM, II./JG1_HotleadColdfeet said:

Ok, ok - I’m waiting just as impatiently! Must. Fly. Flying Circus!!! :lol: 

Same, here

On 4.5.2018 at 9:30 PM, II./JG1_HotleadColdfeet said:

My dear Ami, good things come to those who wait. 

+1

Ami, I have ceased to be excited now as there will be no SP element on it's release I'm led to believe  :(

However, if it transpires that it eventually does get a campaign etc, then I will buy everything they put out, as per the last RoF!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trooper117 said:

Ami, I have ceased to be excited now as there will be no SP element on it's release I'm led to believe  :(

However, if it transpires that it eventually does get a campaign etc, then I will buy everything they put out, as per the last RoF!

Mon ami Troop, buy it to let it happen ;)

• Upvote 2

No SP at all?? Didnt know. Well lets hope we can make some SP missions at least (or scripted campaigns). I know SYN is eager to get back to WWI.

Haash

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SYN_Haashashin said:

No SP at all?? Didnt know. Well lets hope we can make some SP missions at least (or scripted campaigns). I know SYN is eager to get back to WWI.

Haash

Also surprised...., any source to "no SP" statement?

Jason, it's your turn :)

13 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Luke put enough research in to the ROF career that they should *hopefully* do some sort of porting over assuming sales/counts support it.

30 minutes ago, KurtVonStrohm said:

Shouldn't PCWG still work with it?

I'd imagine it'll require Pat to do a significant amount of reworking.

4 hours ago, Sambot88 said:

The RoF career mode is one of the most entertaining single player gaming experiences I've come across. It would be a shame to not eventually work that into Flying Circus.

I'm sure they will. It's not really a question of "if" but more a question of "when" 

I hadn't heard that no SP content was planned for release of Flying Circus, but it may just simply be that it doesn't make much sense until the map covers a greater area with a larger historical time frame ? 1CGS will have their reasons. 

I'm really looking forward to flying these old biplanes in VR

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/4/2018 at 9:30 PM, II./JG1_HotleadColdfeet said:

My dear Ami, good things come to those who wait. 

That's attitude of true RoF fan :lol:. I still can't believe we have the skinpack :D.

+1

17 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

PWCG to the rescue! IIRC, Pat said that FC will be integrated with RoF careers when possible, same way you can switch your career between Channel and Western Front map.

• Upvote 1

I still fly ROF. It's still great. How different will FC be? Improved graphics, I know. But what else?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Poochnboo said:

I still fly ROF. It's still great. How different will FC be? Improved graphics, I know. But what else?

VR

'nuff said :)

• Upvote 1

Ah, vr. That should pull a lot of people into the game. Don't have it, probably never will. But I've tried it and can see the attraction. 

bringing RoF assets over to the modern dx11 game engine will bring performance and visual improvements as well as VR. 

Can't wait ;)

WWI dogfights are so up close in personal, this is going to be an entirely new VR experience.  Bring it!

• Upvote 2

What is that mean? 

Give us some good news, please 

:P

Another pack without strategic and tactical means other than dogfighting . I will buy this in hope it gets so popular that it will get bombers 

On 6/10/2018 at 2:16 PM, LuseKofte said:

Another pack without strategic and tactical means other than dogfighting . I will buy this in hope it gets so popular that it will get bombers 

YES   we need enought Bombers in these Games !

I asked Jason about this when I saw him at the Flight Sim Expo in Vegas earlier this month.  He indicated that their plans for timing of release of FC content for early access and pre-order are still in flux and it's too early to say when pre-order will start. Hopefully they'll be able to say more sometime soon - I know there are lots of us waiting impatiently to give them our money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TG-55Panthercules said:

I know there are lots of us waiting impatiently to give them our money. 

Yes!

I'm in!  You can't put a price on watching your plane disintegrate all around you.

Everyone relax please.

Flying Circus EA is coming right around the corner. The SPAD and Dr.1 are first up, but since we've had to update them and use a new team to do it, this training/learning process takes time and we weren't going to show much or promise much until we were confident our partners could do the job. Luckily the plan is working and over the next 10 months or so the remaining aircraft in Volume 1 and the map will be made to specs and released in a regular clip.

As with Tank Crew just wait for a big DD to explain everything.

Jason

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info, Jason!

Transferring money to my PayPal account...

Edited by ST_ami7b5