SYN_Requiem

Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 6 October 2018

Now BoS feels like it has arrived - Requiem has started posting videos for it!

Subscribed!

Charlo

Thanks guys, I'm relieved you like the new style as I went through a few different revisions before settling on this one. There are still a couple of neat things to come in future videos which you will see as the more instructional videos (rather than just aircraft familiarisation) come out, so hopefully you will like those too ;)

As good as the work you provide on Rof, i' ve of course subscribed : thx.

Loved the vide, was really helpful! I didn't know what half of the gauges were for before :) Also, I never used pitch to lower airspeed in landings, I'll definitely give it a shot next time the servers are up :)

Updated main post to reflect the Bf 109 F-4 familiarisation video released yesterday and inclusion of a TrackIR profile. Next week will be an instructional video.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

New video today covering upright spins. Straightforward enough for most people here of course, but a necessary addition for the long term. I've also created custom thumbnails to go with my videos, so now I just need to work on the channel art a bit.

Enjoy  :salute:

Edited by SYN_Requiem
  • Upvote 3

OmG requiem u did it again. Your RoF videos are still running in my memory as a must see aviation instruction.

Tnx so much, big respect +1 

Fantastic that Req's videos are being made for BoS; and I really like the professional look of this series.

Update 9 Feb 2014: Spins #2 - Inverted spins

Demonstrates recovery techniques for when the world turns topsy-turvy on you. It shows inverted spins, aileron usage in spins, and the interesting crossover spin where you transition from an upright spin straight to an inverted spin (an accidental result of a bad upright spin recovery).

Enjoy!

See the first post for the latest video.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for those videos. I need all the help I can get! :biggrin:  :P 

Edited by skline00

Update 16 Feb 2014: Crosswinds #1 - Crosswind Takeoffs

See first post for video.

I've also been working on making a G940 download which includes a picture template, profile, and a BoS in-game input map together for people who use this system with trackIR (I've removed the snap views). It utilises the modifier button as I have that working, meaning that the joystick button functions are double up. The G940 download should be done by next weekend.

• Upvote 2

Update 23 Feb 2014: Crosswinds #2 - Crosswind Landings

See first post for video, enjoy and I hope it helps.

The G940 package is almost ready, I just have to bring the pieces together so I'll post it later tonight in the main post as a zip file.

Thank you very much...your videos for RoF were excellent and very insightful. Thank you for making the jump to BoS and doing these videos!

No worries guys! :salute:

The G940 package I've whipped up is added to the first post if anyone is interested. It has a readme, picture of control assignments, the input map, and a Logitech profiler file which will let you use the modifier switch on the joystick so you get double the functionality from your buttons. I don't really know if this package will work for people if they follow the readme, so if anyone is willing to give it a go let me know if it does or does not work!

Kankkis I wasn't able to use your picture as it didnt have enough spaces for controls so I had to source another one :(

Edited by SYN_Requiem

Interesting control setup. It is somewhat similar to what I had before the control wipe a week or so ago.

I haven't had a chance to play in quite some time, but I will give your setup a go and see how it feels.

Nice video too btw.

Cheers man.

Edited by HippyDruid