Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 28 October 2021

Requiem

15 hours ago, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

Cheers @352nd_Hoss. I think I fixed my issues. My yaw and pitch settings needed tweaking. But I'll still download your profile and try it, compare it to mine to see if I feel my comfortable with it. Thanks.

Good to know you got it sorted. I've added my current trackIR profile which I've tweaked slightly since the previous version in the original post.

Also released a DCS video on the P-47D rocket attack technique for those interested.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Requiem changed the title to Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 11 August 2021

Thanks for all the great videos Requiem.   :salute:

FYI, I noticed that "Learn to fly the Hawker Hurricane Mk.II" is not included in the "IL-2 Collector Airplanes/Vehicles" playlist.

I./JG52_Woutwocampe

@Requiem

I see you have updated your trackir profile in the original post to version Feb21 but the file is still unavailable for me....

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
Edited by I./JG52_Woutwocampe

On 8/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, JimTM said:

Thanks for all the great videos Requiem.   :salute:

FYI, I noticed that "Learn to fly the Hawker Hurricane Mk.II" is not included in the "IL-2 Collector Airplanes/Vehicles" playlist.

Fixed. Thanks mate.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

@Requiem

I see you have updated your trackir profile in the original post to version Feb21 but the file is still unavailable for me....

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

I've been out doing RL flying and wasn't able to fix this until today, but I've added it to dropbox so you can download it directly if you still wanted to try it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/88gpqowjde5u831/RequiemFeb21.zip?dl=0

• Thanks 2

=TBAS=jamesirjames

How to I load the Requim TrackIR profile.  Can't see it under the drop down profile menu in the TrackIR software??

I put it in the profiles folder as well.  It doesn't show up.

Here for the profile dude ;)

C:\Users\your profile name\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles

Edited by Swing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2021 at 9:09 PM, Requiem said:

New video out today showing how to use the AA Truck vehicle. This thing takes practice...

Hi @Requiem

Let me doubt about level speed adjustment (~14:04 in your video)

If you want to shoot directly through aim cross you have to set real target's level speed, but no adding "extra" speed

For example

Ju-52 - 70 m/s,  not 10 m/s

He-111 - 100 m/s, not 40 m/s

and so on

• 4 weeks later...
216th_Jordan
On 1/12/2014 at 4:29 PM, Requiem said:

I use a speed of 1 and smoothness of 30 with this profile. Edit the profile as you please.

What ingame smoothness do you use? Default 50? o7

On 9/18/2021 at 7:26 AM, 216th_Jordan said:

What ingame smoothness do you use? Default 50? o7

Whatever is default. I haven't touched that setting in game

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

New video out today. I've had people struggle getting PWCG running on my previous video which used an older version of PWCG so it's updated with V 13.2.0. I'll be showing a "Dead is Dead" cooperative campaign using it with a pilot from 66 Squadron soon (plus of course the Flak 38 tutorial which is on its way also). 

I also started making some videos for the DCS F/A-18C Hornet as well (these are reviewed by an ex-Hornet fighter instructor).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• Requiem changed the title to Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 18 October 2021
  • Requiem changed the title to Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 23 October 2021

Starting a new series documenting a Cooperative multiplayer campaign thanks to @PatrickAWlson and his campaign generator. If you have friends to fly with it's definitely worth a try :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• Requiem changed the title to Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 28 October 2021

WOFF Wood career continues. I'll probably be releasing one of these every few days. Heading into line check pilot training this month so not going to have a great deal of time to complete tutorials until that's finished up.

• Like 2