SYN_Requiem

Air Combat Tutorials,TIR Profile, Angle Off Charts - Updated 14 October 2019

Posted (edited)
On 10/8/2019 at 10:42 PM, SYN_Requiem said:

My Nvidia control panel is standard, no adjustments. Additionally, I have a Freesync monitor which is one that is compatible with G-Sync which helps with frame rate smoothness.

@SYN_Requiem Actually, can you post your nVidia CP settings in here anyway, please?

And also your IL2 Cameras and Control Devices settings too, pretty please :)

Thank you!

Edited by adonys

19 hours ago, SYN_Requiem said:

My Nvidia control panel is standard, no adjustments. Additionally, I have a Freesync monitor which is one that is compatible with G-Sync which helps with frame rate smoothness.

Requiem Oct 2019.zip 1.08 kB · 35 downloads

612662742_GFXSettings.thumb.jpg.194050cbbead57e9aaa2db0dfa64aecf.jpg

158864941_TIRsettings.png.62f6300aa0971bab6b2a6203f75971d7.png

Sorry, Master, but I just noticed that you didn't activate the TrueView option - is there any reason why? Thank you.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:41 AM, -=-THERION said:

Sorry, Master, but I just noticed that you didn't activate the TrueView option - is there any reason why? Thank you.

Because TrueView is garbage. It plays havoc and seems to reverse where I want to look once I start looking behind me so I never want to use it

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, adonys said:

@SYN_Requiem Actually, can you post your nVidia CP settings in here anyway, please?

And also your IL2 Cameras and Control Devices settings too, pretty please :)

Thank you!

Nvidia.thumb.jpg.2e922a6b15810ca5ccd0cfc4be903d8d.jpgCameras.thumb.jpg.7339809bdb73616cabf74816ead05707.jpg1139400885_ControlDevices.thumb.jpg.993cfbe5221016402d8f2f1abfefc66f.jpg

Thank you very much :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Guys antialiasing at 4 is a FPS eater...

So ... what do you suggest?

I have a 1060 video card and have in game AA set to 4 and I'm pegged at 60fps, never goes below that either, no matter what altitude anywhere on any map............. have a Intel i7-8700-K processor.....  I have my fps in game set to 60 also, no stutters, no nothing...........  I wish I could make video's so you could see how smooth it is with TIR, no shake, no jitter...

DCS is another story............. runs about 40 - 60 fps on that game............ I don't play it very often though..........

Hoss

Edited by 361st_Hoss

1 hour ago, 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan said:

So ... what do you suggest?

I had 4 before in game

..with 2...I v encreased the fps ( now Iv around 60 fps)

Edited by ITAF_Rani

3 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Guys antialiasing at 4 is a FPS eater...

I try and max how the game looks as I have a RTX 2070 (and I still get annoying aliasing making it hard to spot targets sometimes). People were just interested in what my settings were is all. By all means if you get low FPS make the adjustments as needed for your system.

1 hour ago, 361st_Hoss said:

I have a 1060 video card and have in game AA set to 4 and I'm pegged at 60fps, never goes below that either, no matter what altitude anywhere on any map............. have a Intel i7-8700-K processor.....  I have my fps in game set to 60 also, no stutters, no nothing...........  I wish I could make video's so you could see how smooth it is with TIR, no shake, no jitter...

DCS is another story............. runs about 40 - 60 fps on that game............ I don't play it very often though..........

Hoss

Same. Super smooth on my end even when streaming live gameplay. I might have lucked out with the settings I used to not get any stutters.

...and before I forget...

Edited by SYN_Requiem
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I also have RTH2070 but using three monitors, had to cut a draw distance and made clouds look  "worse"...but never had les than 58 fps.

Can you show me your full settings window. Do you use one or more monitors?

3 hours ago, RaffyXXX said:

I also have RTH2070 but using three monitors, had to cut a draw distance and made clouds look  "worse"...but never had les than 58 fps.

Can you show me your full settings window. Do you use one or more monitors?

Sorry I don't know what else I can show. Everything I've put up is all I know that's relevant for graphics settings.

I only use 1 monitor.

• Like 1

Requiem, are you planning to do your 'learn to fly' video's for the Bristol Fighter and the CL.2?

1 hour ago, Trooper117 said:

Requiem, are you planning to do your 'learn to fly' video's for the Bristol Fighter and the CL.2?

I think he's away at the moment, visiting family in OZ I believe...

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, Trooper117 said:

I am. I've just been lazy and doing other things... 😂

On 11/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, Raptorattacker said:

I think he's away at the moment, visiting family in OZ I believe...

...like this :) I got back in the US on Friday, but before that I hadn't been home to Australia since 2012 so I was well overdue to see family.

• Like 2