Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:36

Brilliant - thankyou once again :salute:  ...and keep them coming! :biggrin:

Cheers.

#362 Luger1969

Luger1969
  • Founder

Posted 18 October 2017 - 18:33

Thanks Requiem

Peace the old fashioned way. IL2 New Generation.

“Success flourishes only in perseverance ceaseless, restless perseverance.” Manfred von Richthofen

#363 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 21 October 2017 - 14:45

As always guys, you are very welcome :)

Signature2.png    

#364 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 26 October 2017 - 15:09

New video:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC5dke1pfqI

Signature2.png    

#365 Enigma-555

Enigma-555

Posted 26 October 2017 - 15:51

Syn_Requiem, really good to see you back investing in this great sim again!

I keep returning because, unfortunately, the options are all less satisfactory to me in terms of overall flight dynamics, damage model, graphics, even weather !

Eagerly awaiting Condorsoaring v2...

Other that... IL-2 Battle of !  What else could it be ?

#366 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 29 October 2017 - 00:56

Syn_Requiem, really good to see you back investing in this great sim again!

I keep returning because, unfortunately, the options are all less satisfactory to me in terms of overall flight dynamics, damage model, graphics, even weather !

Good to see you back Jcomm. I know you come and go often, but you make a good decision to come back with this sim :)

Signature2.png    

#367 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:32

For those of you looking to get your feet wet flying multi-engine airplanes here is the first of two videos to get you started. Enjoy  :salute:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNHZZP8NUgQ

Signature2.png    

#368 216th_Cat

216th_Cat
  • Founder

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:05

Thanks Requiem; although this one will need several repeat viewings for an engineering dunce like me!

Cheers.

Edited by 216th_Cat, 11 November 2017 - 15:50.

#369 FlyingShark

FlyingShark
  • Founder

Posted 11 November 2017 - 13:29

this one will need several repeat viewings for a engineering dunce like me!

+ 1.

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next vid on this subtject.

:salute:  

#370 Gramps

Gramps
  • Founder

Posted 11 November 2017 - 13:59

Very informative and educational. Your videos have taught me a lot! Thank you for your time and efforts in producing these and sharing with the community!

i5 4690 @3.9, GTX 1070, 16 GB Ram, VPC T-50 Mongoose, X55 Throttle, VKBIII pedals, Win 10

#371 snipersniper

snipersniper

Posted 17 November 2017 - 16:48

Hi Requiem,

awesome videos, I like so much the effects. Which software do you use to create the text using the chalk over the blackboard? And the old cinema effect? I would like to use them on school video for my students.

Thanks

Snipersniper

#372 Corto

Corto
  • Founder

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:48

Great Videos! Thank you!

Intel I7 5820K  | MSI GTX 1070 8 GB | 32 GB RAM | Win 10 Professional 64 Bit

Track IR 5 | Saitek X52

#373 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 18 November 2017 - 17:29

Very informative and educational. Your videos have taught me a lot! Thank you for your time and efforts in producing these and sharing with the community!

Great Videos! Thank you!

No worries guys, glad to know you find them useful. As long as people enjoy them I'll keep making them :)

Hi Requiem,

awesome videos, I like so much the effects. Which software do you use to create the text using the chalk over the blackboard? And the old cinema effect? I would like to use them on school video for my students.

Thanks

Snipersniper

The blackboard is a stock image and I created the wood framing around it in photoshop. I can send the image in a PM if you like.

The video software I use is Corel Videostudio, but getting that old cinema effect took a bunch of different effects combined together. It got to be a big hassle editing for every video so I ended up dropping it my new ones.

The font is called Eraserdust

Second video covering multi-engine out today:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9roIW1OuXM

Signature2.png    

#374 216th_Cat

216th_Cat
  • Founder

Posted 19 November 2017 - 00:23

Excellent - thankyou. :salute:

#375 snipersniper

snipersniper

Posted 03 December 2017 - 21:59

Thanks for reply...I'll use it in my video...
Great job for your tutorial
Snipersniper

No worries guys, glad to know you find them useful. As long as people enjoy them I'll keep making them :)

The blackboard is a stock image and I created the wood framing around it in photoshop. I can send the image in a PM if you like.
The video software I use is Corel Videostudio, but getting that old cinema effect took a bunch of different effects combined together. It got to be a big hassle editing for every video so I ended up dropping it my new ones.
The font is called Eraserdust

Second video covering multi-engine out today:
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#376 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 05 December 2017 - 23:57

Hi everyone, the laptop I use for my video editing has had the SSD on it crash and be unusable, so unfortunately I'm unable to complete videos until it's fixed. Luckily it's under warranty so MSI will be taking care of it after I try to recover any data and send it away. I'll post another update when I have it all up and running again! My regular gaming PC is still working so I can fly and stream no problem, but all my video files are on the laptop (thankfully on a second regular HDD and not the SSD) since I worked on videos while away doing the airline flying.

Signature2.png    

#377 keeno

keeno
  • Founder

Posted 06 December 2017 - 15:39

Thanks for the info Requiem,

Good luck with your warranty claim!

Cheers

#378 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:25

Well I got my laptop back and it is fixed, but unfortunately they formatted my regular Hard Drive as well as replacing the Solid State Drive so I've lost my video work since August. Luckily a few things I was actively working on I completed before the crash, but I'll have to see exactly what work is missing when I go through what I copied over from the gaming PC. The BFM theory series #2 onwards will have to be started over :wacko: I'll do my best to get you back to your regular scheduled programming in the New Year!

It doesn't prevent me livestreaming though, so I did one yesterday with Rambo and it was a lot of fun with some good teamwork and kills in it!

As usual you can find the highlights in the information section of the video where you can just click to go straight to it.

Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=iD-MWJPwKns

Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=kmujhZV_Og4

Signature2.png    

#379 SYN_Requiem

SYN_Requiem
  • Founder

Posted 17 January 2018 - 18:30

Since getting my laptop back I've been working on recreating what I lost due to my hard drive crash. Knowing what I lost is a hard thing as it's not until I'm working on something and try to find a file do I truly see what's gone, so a familiarisation on the Spitfire will have to do for now. Due to many requests, beginning with the Spitfire and moving forward I've started adding a "Pilot's Notes" section to my familiarisations which contains engine limitations, important airspeeds, and various notes to know the capabilities of an airplane better. Expect some more of those and some BFM stuff in the coming weeks.

Cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=Povrm28nExA

Signature2.png    

#380 216th_Cat

216th_Cat
  • Founder

Posted Yesterday, 12:14

Thanks once again Requiem - your vids are so useful to me.
Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users