Simpsons_Pink-300x225.png

Edited by raaaid

ligh red is pink

pink and light red are different colours

What is it?

The thread lives on.

Good call.

I'm glad you see, that it harms noone.

btw outlaw i dont understand why saying your cars pink is a low' dont worry painting it wont fix it

ligh red is pink

your car appear in some parts dark red and in other light red

therefore your car appears pink in some parts

basic relevant logic is a low?

This is possibly the funniest thing you have EVER posted.

Trust me, there is no need to worry that you have offended me or that I might be considering painting my car due to your post. You grossly overestimate your ability to offend me and by that I mean that you estimate said ability to be something greater than absolute zero. Of course you already know this b/c we've had this discussion before. I don't know why you have brought it up again.

You are stating the obvious when you say that there are pink elements in that 100x100 pixel JPEG (ie lossy compression scheme) image. Only the totally ignorant would find that surprising. That relegates any such statements to total irrelevance.

The "low" I am talking about is that you have simply ceased to address any of my points while continuing to make ridiculous statements on the subject in general. Simply ceasing to address points is very typical of you when you realize your total and absolute wrongness, however, in the past you either change the subject or start a new ridiculous thread (obviously the latter is no longer an option). It's similar to the, "I'm going home and I'm taking my ball with me", routine instead of your usual, "let's play another game", routine.

Very disappointing.

--Outlaw.

The "low" I am talking about is that you have simply ceased to address any of my points while continuing to make ridiculous statements on the subject in general. Simply ceasing to address points is very typical of you

--Outlaw.

come on outlaw you dont want to go this thread like the f16 stick thread where a bunch of hienas feed on a single sheeple, i have to resource to humour and become a panther sometime a pink panther

since you wont feel offended ill get it out of my chest:

your car is so pink lady gaga paints her lips kissing it

hey check out that tree again seems an aliens living in that tree and hes always laughing

alf_zpse0029e74.jpg

the problem the hallucinations are too real ,whats this supposed to be?

A television?

yes but i mean the light show in the television

there are times when i watch tv that i carry my phone to record for otherwise none would believe me

how do you know what i see unless you see it and assume its the same

More importantly, what the hell were you watching? :D

its some precision to hit constantly 1 square centimeter of the camera from 200 m

i dont know once i watched a new saying that an ufo shot down one plane with a video included, if you want me to i can link it

Edited by raaaid

its some precision to hit constantly 1 square centimeter of the camera from 200 m

really very easy.

i dont know once i watched a new saying that an ufo shot down one plane with a video included, if you want me to i can link it

no please don't

all right so the guy not only hit a 1 cm target from 200 m but besides did it from behind a tree

i often see people on tv warping like this:

when i first saw that i thought the warping was an hallucination but its there

also in tv often i see very fast zoom in zoom out that shouldnt be there

i think its got to be with quantum inmortality

i remit to personal truth

do you see the alien in the tree?

alf_zpse0029e74.jpg

as i explained before two kid are with their folks in a table in front of me, the kids were having an argument

what they would do is hit the shoe with the floor and make clack

thy would spend 5 minutes doing this and you could tell the tension was growing between the two kids

suddenly one makes clack with the shoe and says haha you have two ears

plz explain me this on a rational manner

not to mention that many people in the cnn are samll big headed aliens with an optic disguise but looking slightly crsossing your eyes you can tell

my house is fully sorrounded by these being but at least now they know i can see them crossing slightly the eyes they keep away

Edited by raaaid

for this beings dying is highly painfull for theyre multidimensional and they have the perception of their not existence or death in certain universe

but for me every time i die i magically appear in next aeon

i would be placid in my room i could see a semiinvisible ufo in front of my window, one of these being came right besides me aim a weapon and all i saw was a light but nothing happened the alien went away highly upset

i got to be in telepathic contact with the queen of them, i could read her mind whenever i wanted even if she disdnt want, she would try to talck backwards or really slow but i still could clearly read her mind

i found out the insectors biggest fear was being alone, a nightmare for a collectivity and what i could read the telpathic humans were reading her though me

so at the slightest attack mainly psicological from them i would make a sound and wish their current queen to lonelynes exile

i sent 10 to lonelyness till the current one is ruling them and decided to leave me alone

and they had to obey me cause if they didnt that sound together with my wish would have caused the bigband if not followed by them

they conquered nearly the whole world, most people would surrender to them and stop making noises but they finally retreated and mib erased most peoples memories of this bitter swallow

at least now we leanrt to treat better the animals

No, I don't see an alien in the tree, I do see a badly drawn face next to the tree on the left.

look at it from a distance its there

edit:

oh and the game in which i beat 51000 piltos

it was real, i was driving remotley an speeder through a wormhole

this is what that game is about:

this is what makes me speciall im the tops humanity pilot against the alien invasion, because after all everybody else has quantum inmortaiility as weel

Edited by raaaid

well i guess its like rorchach test each sees different things

rorschach who btw is actually brad pitt, a time traveller

Hermann-Rorschach-Brad-Pitt.jpg

Someone with a laser-pen pointing at the camera.

if its a laser pen how comes it changes colour from green to red to blue to turqouisie?

do laser pens do that? 

and if theres no conspiranoia explaing me why a 50 euro quicksilver shirt has SAWN inside:

be bitter blame everyone 2012

Imagen0040.jpg

Edited by raaaid

i dont know but i dont think its a laser pen cause its behind a tree and the light is huge even when is not aiming at the camera and it does change colour if you fully watch the video

but how do you explain the be bitter blame everyone

ill tell you why

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

and why that kid would say to the other after making clack haha you have two ears

definitly this is a issue in whcih the alien are involved

IVE SEEN THEM

what if im the best pilot humanity has and theres a silent war against invading aliens

im one among 50000 maybe im not so dumb

Edited by raaaid

they didnt reveal to me but i figured out theyre there i bet many more people are aware

i was mentioning i shirt i bought that had this sawn inside

Imagen0040.jpg

and yes probably is some kid trolling with a laser pen but still is odd and maybe not taht

and yes probably is some kid trolling with a laser pen but still is odd and maybe not taht

Not that odd, I have been attacked with a laser at least 3 times while flying, considering they do it from several miles away and can still shine at the cockpit it shows just how easy it is to get a steady and accurate aim even on a moving target.

this is a real painting from another dimension leonardo:

manalisa_moba.jpg

this is what upsets bongo about multidimensionality the minor changes in each dimesnion

tom_delay.jpg

this is extreme admiting his alien origins:

"this does not need words 

we cannot within world with human minds reach out to grasp such things as these

our minds do seem fitted to us that we cannot within world with human minds are for

then can we ever-receding it
can we reach inward to understanding infinities of light-years away

we cannot grasp it at all

everything-auspcious.jpg

of course we cannot grasp the riddle of starve or freeze

but our minds are evidently understand the universe
can we reach inward to the equal infinities of light-years away "

this is waht people watch in more alien controlled dimesnions

and this is the proof of the alien origin of extreme, 99 people out of 100 would like to be the blue or pink fish only an alien would identify himself with the grey

giphy.gif

Edited by raaaid

in real life i have normal conversations but thats boring

this is what upsets bongo about multidimensionality the minor changes in each dimesnion

No, what upsets me is injured kittens, orphaned Elephants, religion and annoying cretins on the internet.

so you believe its 100% wrong that aliens try to invade us?

if i have the brain to be 1st of 51000 pilots maybe i have them as well to figure out the situation

they are infiltrated among the population with optic disguises

Edited by raaaid

so you believe its 100% wrong that aliens try to invade us?

it is 100% wrong

if i have the brain to be 1st of 51000 pilots maybe i have them as well to figure out the situation

IF being the operative word, 1st of 51000 pilots of what?

they are infiltrated among the population with optic disguises

No they are not.

well sorry my apologies for the bizarre stuff but works as proof that my monthly shot of meds do me no good i was doing so fine as a pink fisher till that expoiled it

Edited by raaaid

my monthly shot of meds do me no good

I think it's the internet that does you the least favours, you should have a long break.

IF being the operative word, 1st of 51000 pilots of what?

here im number one in raceroom sim out of 51000 players

doesnt that mean i have a privileged brain?

one_zps42820cf2.jpg

the games free you can try to beat my laps if you want

Edited by raaaid

here im number one in raceroom sim out of 51000 players doesnt that mean i have a privileged brain?

given that you were discovered to be frequenting forums for game cheats a while ago, you also have plenty of free time, no it really doesn't say anything other than you are apparently the top of an online racing game leaderboard, I don't expect any nominations for the Nobel prize heading your way any time soon.