Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

raaaid's corner for tea and cookies

ponder the absurdity

we normal people love life so much we dont mind living it over gain in the esecne

but there are people who want to cheat and live more after its over

theyre not afraid of dying

theyre afraid of whats before being born :o:

la avaricia rompe el saco

Edited by raaaid

whenever i get anxious i start counting double

then the enemy gets more nervous and i chill the more

i may return for my love and take you all boom

democracy is bs

any single being against bullfighting?

if so they get banned

everybody here has the biggest power of thunder

this is the last reduct agaisnt the empire

i trap waiting for you where anything can go BOOM any t ime

acojona verdad?

well i ordered my psychiartist to increase meds dose mine is the oddest insanity

ive been 40 years all kind of sounds, clincks clancks plick plaff bang boom you know

and now im in such anxious state that i begin at any sound the word may go  booom

makes any sense?

wow am i crazy

Anybody know a good recipe for cookies?

I'm getting a bit tired waiting for what was promised in the thread title, so now I'm gonna bake my own.

If someone know how to make them with white chokolate and liquorice, that'd be great.

Oooooh looks good.

White chokolate and liqourice is a mismatch made in heaven. A little sour could do well for it I guess :)

i like them with chocolate chips :)

oh and mint and chocolate gods delightfull ambrosia

And yet you still haven't served us any?

Can't help but feel a little disappointed ;)

as someone said these are cookies for the mind

i guess if i was a cookie i would be a marmite one, loved or hated in extremes :)

well going back with the aertist sith:

this aliens of silence who invaded earth are not trully multidimensional, they just letargate between each aeon and live some seconds of each 18 kkk years

thats a fake apple, you got to proof yourself worthit to eat from the true apple

yeah i bet in star wars the sith are the bad guys

edit:

yeah theyre the bad guys i just cehcked

this alien are odd they thing they can stop a love story changind the phoneme of yes to the phoneme of no

like that if you ask a lady to marry you they expect a no becomes yes, they get lost in the appearnce of things and thing the meaning of a word its its appearance

Edited by raaaid

they say each cigarrete takes you five minutes  closer to death

the truth is that every time you take a dragg and goes fffzzzzz the universe goes on the bigabang

next time all rpeats in the esence with each toss predestined and you magically appeared in the last seeing the essence and closer with each drag to see whats all about with the divine plan

so is it gonna be bart the taffest guy in the universe opr anyone takes the glove

well as usual this is a competition with oneself that "kid" of 9 years well seems no rival with his tiny thing

i would like to introduce you to the number capitan trueno

the capitan truen is a bart elevated to a bart all elevated to the bart

oh and i baptice the number 0.1 as chuck norris

some physics

each crack each click bang boom pzzz theres a quantum toss wheather it goes boom in the bigbang or not

all those clacks are predestined, predestined quantum tosses in a clak

but theres a clak that its the final one the one in which the fly its in the two hands where theres only one, the singularity, me

the ace in the hand of god in case someone tryis to cheat and stop all clacks

the grant that as long as theres time well have free will

the clacks are predestined

oh and i like to introduce you to the superman number

el superman its a number which is a capitan trueno elevated to capitan trueno all elevated to capitan trueno

its lik getting records in raceroom often im ju8st competing with myself

Edited by raaaid

as all children book could the last click be just the mouac of a kiss, the end of the movie?

well that or a last breath in my bed its my choice

http://youtu.be/ateQQc-AgEM

all the bonbs are aligning

probably you are gonna think im crazy but thats because the mib erased the memory of most people

30 minutes ago of ultratime i challenged the nest queesn boyfriend in a key wormhole and they realize they were no rival for me

they finally abandoned the planet and are now light years away though i keep telepathic contact with the queen, now i regret having sent so many to lonely exile what they fear the most being a telpathic comunity, you should see the face of the workers when they knew i could even use the force to make the queen eat her own ages

yesterday there was just a volume of 100 m radius where there was still noise in the universe but now my enemy is taking drums and trumpets once they could see the esence of things and tried the joy of peace of mind

the invasion is over by now, most dont rememeber just a few pure of heart

well the ente finally left me alone, i wonder if for the rest of my life or it will go for me again after certain numbers of clacks, but it was a constructive experience i learnt a lot

there are two ways to see it, the alien way or the human way

the human way its that every time a sound sounds, a vibration, theres a 50% chance the universe goes on the big, bang, but quantum inmortality saves our but, we have no clue how many times have restarted as the hive queen told me

but for the alien, theyre multidimensional and every time theres a sound a new dimention is created, and destiny remains while fate is aleatorium

seems they left me alone for the ente finally sees the esence of destiny and not the straw of fate

something like this

seems they gave up on stopping all sound in all the universes of all dimensions

Edited by raaaid

this does not need words

we cannot within world with human minds reach out to grasp such things as these

our minds do seem fitted to us that we cannot within world with human minds are for

then can we ever-receding it

can we reach inward to understanding infinities of light-years away

we cannot grasp it at all

everything-auspcious.jpg

of course we cannot grasp the riddle of starve or freeze

but our minds are evidently understand the universe

can we reach inward to the equal infinities of light-years away

everything was clear to me till i hit reality and lost it all

i suppose you were just playing my little game not that you reached light years away without knowing yourself

i talked too much with my family so the trippled the pills not to dream

i accept reality now and im crumbled by the fact of not being special, just another crreepy weirdo

i guess i have no right to be happy, daydreaming its illegal, they lock you up electro shock you and may even lobotomize you if you dare to daydream

I still don't understand why raaaid doesn't just spout his crap on twitter, it's pretty much what it was invented for, and yes........you can still be anonymous on twitter, why does he seem to think flight sim forums are the perfect place for his meaningless BS.

Bongo, you really think raaaid would let himself be limited to 140 characters?

I think he's found an exclusive but fiercely loyal audience here (mostly you and Extreme_One) that gives him just the amount of attention he craves.

I think this thread is hilarious in a very unique way, and the Free Subject forum wouldn't be the same without raaaids insanity and your dry sarcasm. You and EO are Stadler and Waldorf to raaaids queer Muppet Show. Please don't ever stop.

• Upvote 1

but what if im not crazy and im right and aliens are trying to invade earth to impose silence?

ill put tou an example, watch again this comercial:

two kids of 13 are having a non violent fight in front of their parents

theyre sat in chairs one after other making clack with the foot on the floor

suddenly one of the annoying kids makes clak with the foot and says to the other kid:

haha you have two ears

or in that same cafe where theres no empty place two women come and ask is that table taken?

a guy say yea dont you see it, and that other, yeah as well its taken dont you see it

the two women say

we can wait one year

they waited 3 seconds and left

clear as water btw my shrink who tripled my meds has a silent ring bell

ive been 7 YEARS training my eyes and never ever i was able to see double and in focus however hard i tried till frustration

suddenly after a monthly shot of meds i can PERFECTLY SEE DOUBLE IN FOCUS

i put cnn on tv and by crossing slightly my eyes i can see that the people that were appearing in that channel were small grey bigheaded aliens with big black eyes with some kind of optic disguise

by crossing slightly my eyes i could see an ufo in front of my window with a platform till my room were litle aliens were cvoming and going with some kind of invisibility cloack to which i could see thorugh quite well

and i cant tell here what i watched on rtl that made me post the litle red hood jpg ill just say that the old tv show V nailed it

of course after the huge meds i cant see double and in focus no more and my third eye is pretty much closed

i dont know why but the aliens fullfill my wishes as long as i dont notice

for example i can transform somebody annoying in frog and i will still see that person normal but if i dont look his voice will come from the height of a frog quile from a low position

they hit me with all they had and they just got to amuse me

i trust divine justice i wont do a thing ill make no more wishes, to each his own

the things ive seen in the cnn and in my room looked exactly like what bush has on behind his shoulder

this what best describes the ente:

giphy.gif

theres no worse insult for them than being different , alienated from the hive

they dont have quantum inmortality apparently whatever that is

i think i know why they grant my wishes at the snap of my fingers

basically its what i explained of the way free will works, i sanp my fingers and as long as my wish is not granted that litle snap sound causes the bigbnag aeon after aeon, nobody notices and thats where quantum inmortality enters for next aeon where you may have 4 ears and no nose because them tried to get rid off smells

dont you ever wonder why popes and kings instead of saying i they say us 

us the pope think we should burn redheads for witches

its they the ente, the hive, messing with history not for the last 18kkk years but by gazillions of years, a number of centuries that wouldnt fit in  a huge library

basically the resistance swicth meds and gave me some of these glasses

Just barely. We need a new influx of sarcasm to keep it alive I think.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33895926/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/principal-bans-four-letter-word-meep/

all right now an all about me:

im not only number one in a 47k players racing leaderboard, the most populated ever racing hotlap

but im probably the only guy in this universe who has a 100% rate of cutting flying flies with a long blade in two halfs

i did it once drunk while cutting ham, one try one go, i just used the force to make the fly fly to the blade

what if im not the village idiot and i am PARTIALLY right?

sutherland_body_snatchers.png.jpg

Wow this is still going on?

im not allowed to make new threads so i just contaminate the forum slightly here

in a way im caged im surprised its working so well respeting freedom  :)

Edited by raaaid

Just barely. We need a new influx of sarcasm to keep it alive I think.

Oh, do we?. Reaally. Do you think so? I really bet you are so right (chinny reckon you are...).

Actually, I think that the contributions of others are pretty much peripheral to the continuation of the thread by raaaid. I always thought of it as more of a soapbox or a closed blog.

people get it wrong about me, im not a troll sekking attention( a response)

im an artist who likes a public and this fourm plenty fullfills my artist point

if you want to stop the "troll" stop dropping by

i think im doing also kind of automatic writting in my creations, it wouldnt be the same if i dint wrote it down and show it to someone

I was just saying that, as far as I can see, you don't seek a response. You just go your merry way!

also i can empathize with you pretty well

you think im utterly insane and just spout ramblings, well...

vlcsnap-2010-12-23-08h08m31s167.png

the big badaboom bomb of free will can be diffrently adjusted

i have a little responsibe trigger what makes me see the bizarre gorilla out of place

probably you have a responsive badaboom and youre sane

now you know it it wont work but you dont see the gorilla cause every time you see the gorilla, buh, the bigbang explodes, so brutal nobody notices

knowldeged only comes with a soft bomb but brings insanity as well you have to be carefull to find the right responsiveness

I was just saying that, as far as I can see, you don't seek a response. You just go your merry way!

oh id love a response but i content with having a public and not being throw rotten tomaotes and eggs

Edited by raaaid

yeah we all need a counterpart :)

tumblr_lclvq9b19I1qf8cvho1_500.png

There is not an infinite number of raaaids. It's going to be a long wait.

well in every universe after the badaboom theres one me and one you though as i said maybe we have 4 ears, hey but thats what cool there

i agree though in which the universes are not infinte but many, if you take all choices you take none and i rather see the galss half full

i guess the thing is like a guy who gets distracted by a noise while reading a book and sudennly the language of the book changes while the story remains

thats the multiverse imho a huge library all telling the same story in different languages

now the choice its how to read it

i mean a guy named richard knows when he is called just dick or a dick dont you think?

btw in english do ladies say beach or they rather say coast or shore?

just curiosity but maybe this though nonsensical is too deep to answered and will go ignored

i dont think im getting into religion and now the ente left me alone i can reflect better about it

reincarnation? eternal paradise after death

nope multiverse

at this very moment in other universes im joachim marseille top piltos among to pilots because i was born a litle before and maybe even look different being from other xpermo

or a pirate or a samurai

maybe im deciding to wear my long black jacket or my short brown and at that very instant in other universe im batman deciding to patrol the city or go to a party as bruce wayne

and eventually any sound, any vibration, a quantum toss in which the atom collapses like a yoyo in the righ sennse and it keeps up or the other way and badaboom well be young again

and the university of princeton proved people can affect a random number generator, the collapse of an electron

and what about quantum entanglement, an atom a yoyo that collapse the wrong way, all entangled with it will do just the same

resetting the reset not a single atom in the many of the multiverse starting a bigbnag but every atom of every multiverse on bigbang fireworks

an aeon of aeons

edit:

a reflection on pseudoquantum inmortality

i could easily beat this guy all needed would be putting high explosives in the yoyo setup to explode if  the yoyo stopped spinning with the string extended

Edited by raaaid