this will not work with DServer. You need to create a server through the interface for co-op mode.

Hello -DED-Zlodey,

is there an update soon? The generator creates only .msnbin. But the .msnbin is needed.

Are you planning to become a Coop Tank Crew Generator later?

4 минуты назад, StG2_Raven сказал:

Hello -DED-Zlodey,

is there an update soon? The generator creates only .msnbin. But the .msnbin is needed.

Are you planning to become a Coop Tank Crew Generator later?

Hello StG2_Raven.

The update will be in about two weeks.

Regarding tanks now I can not say anything.

• Thanks 2

Hello -DED-Zlodey,

Thank you for your answer. Have you planned any further improvements?

Hello StG2_Raven.

No. So far, we do not plan anything new. One person cannot do it, and without him I have nothing new to do. At least, without the development of a completely new generator, nothing will work, and I have no time to develop a generator.

• Thanks 1

1 минуту назад, StG2_Raven сказал:

Hi -DED-Zlodey,

website down?

Hello StG2_Raven. Yes. It is possible to include. Wait.

• Thanks 1

2 часа назад, OBT-jeanpit сказал:

невозможно зарегистрироваться на форуме 

Hawker Hurricane - 14 533 единицы - это не хороший ответ?

On what specific resource can not be registered? forum.il2-expert.ru here? Or il2-expert.ru here? Write to me in PM the Email of the registration. About Hawker Hurricane sorry, I did not understand.

hi zlodey

i want to register on "http://il2-expert.ru/en" , the question for register is :

The name of the aircraft, the number of copies of which was released the most during the Second World War?

for  wikipedia it is the "hawker hurricane with 14553 units" ......and for register it seem to not be the correct response !

regards for france

jeanpit

Hi jeanpit.  'Fraid Wikipedia talks out of its backside.

The answer you are looking for, to register on the site, is IL2:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, no missions are currently being generated. please to check

2 часа назад, StG2_Raven сказал:

Unfortunately, no missions are currently being generated. please to check

Thanks. Working capacity restored.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your work on this amazing tool. If you can add PVE Kuban with recent planes that would be the top !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dear -DED-Zlodey, thank you so much for the mission generator, it is super easy to use and I already flew a nice few coop missions with friends!

Though, when I make Attack coop missions on Stalingrad or Moscow it is always an attack airfield mission. Are there other attack mission types available as well? Is the code open source so that one could help implement other things?

Спасибо!

Edited by Karsten_

В 14.01.2019 в 19:05, Karsten_ сказал:

Though, when I make Attack coop missions on Stalingrad or Moscow it is always an attack airfield mission. Are there other attack mission types available as well? Is the code open source so that one could help implement other things?

I didn't do this alone. My contribution is small in this. Ask this person to develop other types of missions or offer them help.

• Thanks 1

Hi Folks i'm pretty new to Sturmovik, myself and a friend play in VR using HTC Vive's it's an awesome game but lacking in COOP content.

I stumbled across the Cooperative Mission Generator, great work making it possible for us to fly missions together (HUGE THANK YOU!) 

We have started toying with the Sturmovik map editor and wondered if there was a way to edit the maps created by the "Cooperative Mission Generator" at present it's not letting us open them and make changes, any ideas?

• Upvote 1

Answering my own question here: but just in case anyone else is wondering type *.* in the filed at the bottom and you'll see more options available. 

So where do I go to get the IL2 Coop Mission Generator?  I see a lot of talk but no links!

OK found the link, but when registering it asks "The name of the aircraft, the number of copies of which was released the most during the Second World War?"

Wha?

Is this like an "IS2 Greatest tank of WW2" thang?

1 час назад, KCJazzKeys сказал:

So where do I go to get the IL2 Coop Mission Generator?  I see a lot of talk but no links!

OK found the link, but when registering it asks "The name of the aircraft, the number of copies of which was released the most during the Second World War?"

Wha?

Is this like an "IS2 Greatest tank of WW2" thang?

Answer the question: Il2

Hello, I created with the "Coop Generator of IL2 Expert" 2 missions cooperative. I am naturally placed in the folder Cooperative. But problem: I can not launch Cooperative as I do it regularly in the game. Moreover the Editor refuses to open the .msbin (error reading mission file!).
I do not usually have a pb to launch in Coop modes.
Does it still work well for you ??
Thank you for your reply.

16.07.2019 в 18:41, NN_Elanion сказал:
Hello, I created with the "Coop Generator of IL2 Expert" 2 missions cooperative. I am naturally placed in the folder Cooperative. But problem: I can not launch Cooperative as I do it regularly in the game. Moreover the Editor refuses to open the .msbin (error reading mission file!).
I do not usually have a pb to launch in Coop modes.
Does it still work well for you ??
Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for contacting. Sorry for the long reaction. The service has been restored.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much for the reactivation of the service 😊.
Greetings from France.

Edited by NN_Elanion
  • Upvote 1