Does this website do regular sales or is it only the same as steam, just missed out on Moscow by 2 days (payday) gutted. :o:

They do it regularly.

Posted (edited)

Moscow 33-50% off sales are regular yes. Kuban not for around half a year, it's only just been released.

Edited by Custard

Another question, I live in the UK and the store is priced in dollars. Does it auto workout how much it is in pounds? Never made a purchase in dollars before.

Posted (edited)

Just type 'USD to GBP' in the Google search bar and Bob's your uncle my friend. 

Edited by Mcdaddy

2 hours ago, SKINZ said:

Another question, I live in the UK and the store is priced in dollars. Does it auto workout how much it is in pounds? Never made a purchase in dollars before.

You will be charged the equivalent amount in GBP + a currency conversion fee of a few pounds by your bank.

You can look up the rates on your banks website.

3 minutes ago, Custard said:

You will be charged the equivalent amount in GBP + a currency conversion fee of a few pounds by your bank.

You can look up the rates on your banks website.

Google will do. We're not talking bank breaking amounts here. 

Yeah thanks guys all sorted, used my gf's card and it doesn't look like shes been charged yet.

( Her problem :biggrin:)

5 hours ago, SKINZ said:

If you pay through Paypal, it is automatically changed into dollars for you. You pay Paypal in Sterling.

23 hours ago, =CAF=xThrottle_Geek said:

There will be a summer sale not too far off... usually..

Couldn't wait, the Moscow green mod map was too tempting. Already splashed the cash but thanks for the heads up.

29 minutes ago, SKINZ said:

Couldn't wait, the Moscow green mod map was too tempting. Already splashed the cash but thanks for the heads up.

Moscow green mod map? Is that are mod you are refering to, or a spelling mistake?

45 minutes ago, Wolf8312 said:

Moscow green mod map? Is that are mod you are refering to, or a spelling mistake?

I believe it's a Mod that's Work in progress Wolf,you can grab it over at the mods section.

Edited by Adger

On 13/04/2018 at 8:56 AM, SKINZ said:

Yeah thanks guys all sorted, used my gf's card and it doesn't look like shes been charged yet.

( Her problem :biggrin:)

duckandcover.jpg

4 hours ago, Diggun said:

duckandcover.jpg

There was a turtle by the name of Bert, And Bert the Turtle was very alert...

• Haha 1