RaFiGer

Bf-109-G4 Template (4k rework) released

@Community 

Actually made only for myself but because it is also ready to be used in public I release a Template for the Bf-109 G4 Model of the simulation.

Many thanks for inspiration and all my respect for their artistic work I would like to contribute it to BlackHellHound1 and Boomerang, which allowed me to present the template in its for now final state.

The Template itself is a Photoshop file which has all needed Layers included to do pretty good skinning IMHO, of course ;)

I'm working already on an enhanced one with new rivet and panelline layers, but this take still a lot of time, so it is better to release this on and trust the community to allow it to be as perfect as possible.

You are able to combine the Weathering Layers to your comfort. Unfortunately my time is limited, so I could not include all what I had in mind, but due to the Photoshop structure I will add missing or new layers, which could be downloaded separately from the main file.

So, there will be new camouflage layers for the production factories of Wien, Regensburg and Erla in Leipzig in a short while.

These Templates share a lot of parts but there are a big difference when it comes to the "Beulen", so therefore Bf-109 G4 & G6 are different ;).

Now to Business :)

You can download the template and related or upcoming files and layers through my new page (where the Bf-109 G6 Template is also be available) or via the direct link I added to this post!

1. Visit my site at RaFiGer.de through:

RaFiGer's Template page for IL2 Sturmovik Simulation

Template-Banner.jpg.49a33afdad5f0addb900fda9d5d25f7c.jpg

2. Direct Download links for Bf-109 public Template and new Normal Map:

Template-G4-Bilder.jpg.2ba7e6549cf937081174f2f9a512d5c5.jpg

Bf-109-G4 public Template (Version V.001, 08.04.2018)

Normal Map (Bump Map) for public Template with backup of original Bump Map

3. Sample skins (also available through my page):

Template-Bilder-Bf-109G4-Black6.jpg.a3a959bf069531ed1f034aab91d7a3e5.jpg

Sample Bf-109-G4 skin for I./JG 52 in 4k resolution

Sample skin for Bf-109-G4 in 2k resolution

Happy skinning with the hope you like the template & do some pretty skinning work ;)

Salute from RaFiGer

Addition (just to make sure for those who not familiar with Bump Maps):

The textile and stiches of flaps, rudder and ailerons are handled with the Normal Map, so you don't need to enhance them with some layers!

Edited by RaFiGer
Updates & Corrections 22.07.2018 :)
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Thanks mate. I can see the areas you fixed but I never noticed. Keep up the great work!

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2018 at 5:26 AM, RaFiGer said:

You have no idea how long I've waited, MAX LEVELED Thanks!!!!!

Edited quote: When I mean "no idea how long I've waited" I also meant how long I've been hunting for this template, it has been nearly over a week!  Finally the endless hunt is at an ends.

Edited by Junjun_Nikurasu
  • Thanks 1

@Community

I'm preparing the Bf-109 G4 Template to have it updated to the new Bf-109 G6 Level. So be patient, because skins already made with the V001 will fit on the new V002!

The riveting layer, alpha channel and interior parts will be renewed and of course there will be a special new Normal Map to improve the In Game Look for sure :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much for your work and time :)!

Probably a dumb question, but how do I use the bump map?

Or where do I need to put it?

All the best

Andy

Edited by ACG_daHeld

The bump map needs to go in data/graphics/planes/textures/bf109g4 - you can either rename or put the original map in a new folder there for safe keeping if you want. 

Its worth it - Rafi's bump is a fine piece of work.

@Community

Now with the Bf-109 G14 finished I will come back and bring the Bf-109 G14 to same standard as my Bf-109-G6 and the new G14. I hope to finish it till beginning of next week :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, RaFiGer said:

@Community

Now with the Bf-109 G14 finished I will come back and bring the Bf-109 G14 to same standard as my Bf-109-G6 and the new G14. I hope to finish it till beginning of next week :)

Your a machine RaFiGer!! Thanks so much!!

@Community

Sorry for delay on an update related to some issues also occuring on the G14 Template. But due to an eye inflammation I was not able to draw at all :(

But I will start again as soon as possible and update all three Templates when the eye inflammation is cured!

@Community

I'm now on finalizing the changes to the Bf-109-G4 Template but will release all changes togehter with Bf-109 G6 and G14 series. That's because of layers that are similar withhin the G-series.

So, around next week I will republish all three Templates at onces :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/8/2018 at 9:26 PM, RaFiGer said:

Sample Bf-109-G64skins for I-/JG 52 in 4k resolution

Hi!

The link does not seem to work

Thanks for your work!

• Thanks 1

@Quatem

Sorry it is now in the correct folder! Download is working now :)

Thank you very much for pointing that out :)

• Thanks 1