Sign in to follow this  
Helo

LA-5FN 2 series

Hi, can someone advise me ..

I'm asking the LA-5FN Series 2 planer why can not I set the height of the crossing so that the bottom of the circle does not cover the front of the aircraft? Shot on the enemy is only literally at blind ... It is an excellent model Perfectly the plane has high performance and speed only the target is a disaster ... Thank you for the answer

20 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

Upravte zobrazenia pomocou tlačidiel alebo TrackIR a stlačte klávesu F10, ako ušetriť váš názor.

Hello,
Thanks for replying to the whole procedure, but I do not know how to do it, but it's not just for Trackir or VR ... :( It's not just for this type of aircraft ... 

Klávesou insert, delete, home, end si nastav požadovaný pohled který ti vyhovuje, abys viděl dobře zaměřovač a potom si pohled ulož pomocí klávesy F10. Pokud používáš trackir tak místo kláves si můžeš nastavit pohled jen pohybem hlavy a poté uložit F10. VR nemám, ale asi to bude stejné.

1 hour ago, Voidhunger said:

Klávesou insert, delete, home, end si nastav požadovaný pohled který ti vyhovuje, abys viděl dobře zaměřovač a potom si pohled ulož pomocí klávesy F10. Pokud používáš trackir tak místo kláves si můžeš nastavit pohled jen pohybem hlavy a poté uložit F10. VR nemám, ale asi to bude stejné.

Yeah, it took me a while to recognise my mother tongue on the forum, I was like: What the freaking gibberish is this. Cheers from Brno.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CSAF-D3adCZE said:

Jo, to mi trvalo, než si uvedomiť svoj materinský jazyk na fóre, som bol ako: Čo podivínský blábol je to. Na zdravie z Brna.

Ahoj ,

Dik za radu ale pri tomto lietadle to nejde viac posunut stale je cca jedna tretina kruhu na kapote lietadla... nejde to ani na obrazovke ani ked nahodim Trackir ani ked hodim VR Okulus... Je to skor otazka na vyvojarov ale ta debata je zamknuta tak som to skusil takto...Pozdrav z Vranova nad Toplou...:)

Hello ,

Thanks for the advice but on this plane it is not more shifted is still about one third of the circle on the hood of the aircraft ... it is not even on the screen nor when I hit trackir even when I throw VR Okulus ... It is a question of the developers but that debate is Locked so I tried it like this ... Greetings from Vranov nad Toplou ... :)

Edited by Helo

Helo, you cant fix that it needs to be fixed by devs, its same problem they fixed for 190s years ago when gunsight was opstructed because refraction is not modeled, they just raised gunsight and same should be done to La5FN, no way in real life gunsight view was obstructed like we have it in game now. 

13 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

Helo, prevýšenie to opraviť, že je potrebné stanoviť podľa vývojárov, jeho rovnaký problém, že stanovený pre 190s pred rokmi, kedy bol zameriavač opstructed pretože lom nie je modelovaný, proste zdvihol zameriavač a to isté by sa malo uskutočniť do La5FN, žiadnym spôsobom v reálnom živote pohľad zameriavač bol zablokovaný ako to máme v hre hneď. 

Hello,

thank you ... I hope that the developers will almost repair because LA-5 FN Ser.2 is another excellent aircraft, I like to fly on it and I drive Messeri..:D,  but the next fight with the overcoming is the shot at the blind ... I hope I notice it because questions for developers are locked ....

The bad view over the nose was one of the major criticisms voiced about the La-5FN. This was fixed only with the La-7, where the air intake was moved from the nose to the wing roots.

It's not at all comparable to the Fw190, which was generally praised for a good view, also over the nose.

19 minutes ago, JtD said:

The bad view over the nose was one of the major criticisms voiced about the La-5FN. This was fixed only with the La-7, where the air intake was moved from the nose to the wing roots.

It's not at all comparable to the Fw190, which was generally praised for a good view, also over the nose.

Its exactly the same as why 190 gunsight is fixed, only in La5FN case its wors then it was in 190 when it was lanched in game, and when they fix it.

Who would place gunsight in that way so its bottom part is opstructed by any part of airplane when you have room to not place it that way, in real airplane refraction is accounted for and whole gunsight is then not opstructed by nouse, and thats not what we get in game when they dont acount for refraction from that tick armor glass (like they did in 190 cockpit).

And you still have bad view over the nouse even when whole gunsight is clear like in real was, and not ostructed like now in game. Its just strange to fix this for one airplane but not for other airplanes in game with same problem.

9 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

Its just strange to fix this for one airplane but not for other airplanes in game with same problem.

We only just got the plane. There needs to be a campaign with a few years of whining first... (Joking! :P)

Maybe they are planning to implement amour glass refraction soon, and thought it would be backwards to model the gun sight incorrectly (as was needed with the 190) when this technology was close to release?

A man can hope!:joy: