Wanganui_Wildcat

Lambs to the Slaughter

This raid took place immediately after my last video with the same group of guys. We buffed out the scratched and put a bit of duct tap on the A-20's and headed off towards the horizon. Munaz was flight lead, myself on his right wing, Chappy on the left and Peppy was tail end Charlie.

Edited by =IL2AUS=Wanganui_Wildcat
  • Upvote 1

Oh the humanity of it all! Slaughter indeed. Where was the fighter support or even some Stuka/110 help? :o:

21 hours ago, =EXPEND=Capt_Yorkshire said:

cool vid good choice of music

Thanks, I felt it ended a bit abruptly but was still the most fitting I could find.

18 hours ago, Thad said:

Oh the humanity of it all! Slaughter indeed. Where was the fighter support or even some Stuka/110 help? :o:

Haha we did not expect the the anti aircraft fire from the ships was going to be so intense and so figured we could protect each other if the fighters showed up. Unfortunately as you saw, we seriously underestimated our opposition!  

17 hours ago, UF_Viking said:

Poor guys !

Especially our flight lead, I'm not sure he even got a bomb off before he bought the farm!

2 hours ago, Royal_Flight said:

That's was awesome. 

I'm a huge fan of the pseudo-Pacific setting, really creative. 

Thanks mate! Come join us on il-2 aus server sometime if you want some pacific themed gameplay! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, =IL2AUS=Wanganui_Wildcat said:

Thanks mate! Come join us on il-2 aus server sometime if you want some pacific themed gameplay! 

May well do that soon enough.