Jump to content

Official Skin Template Links (Updated 4/27/21)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ICDP said:

To really do the Mc.202 justice please download this new 4K normalmap.  Please note there are some very substantial changes in panel layout for the new 4K Mc.202 skins and template.

 

Rivets

Lines

Details

 

All updated to be far more accurate, with thanks and invaluable input from 4SCT_Vespa.  If he didn't know about it, it was worth adding to the template or skins. :)

 

https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/tGWBHLkaot

Used my reaction quota so i'll say it instead, Thank you ;)

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imanuthep said:

Great job ICDP... a small question, will you rework the Yak7B template in the future ? I hope so

 

Yep, it will be after I am done with the Spifire Vb.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A-E-Hartmann said:

Hello ICDP,
Small question: Would it be possible to have normalmaps for the template in 4k?

Example, BF109G-6, Fw190A and D, ...... etc.

 

Do you mean the actual layered template so you can edit the normalmap?

Edited by ICDP
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ICDP said:

To really do the Mc.202 justice please download this new 4K normalmap.  Please note there are some very substantial changes in panel layout for the new 4K Mc.202 skins and template.

You are, as ever and possibly even more so, my hero!!

Cheers M

 

Rap

:drinks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ICDP said:

Yep, it will be after I am done with the Spifire Vb.

 

Excellent! Are any generic 1944 paint schemes planned for the Vb?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LukeFF said:

 

Excellent! Are any generic 1944 paint schemes planned for the Vb?

 

There are now :)

 

PM me some screens but I would assume they would be similar to existing 1944 Spitfire IX generic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ICDP said:

 

Do you mean the actual layered template so you can edit the normalmap?

Sorry I misspoke.
I’m actually asking, are you going to do them for all your 4K templates?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A-E-Hartmann said:

Sorry I misspoke.
I’m actually asking, are you going to do them for all your 4K templates?

 

Yes, basically any new templates I release are used for the official 4K skins in sim.  So the 4K normalmap matches the new template.  I have released this one because the template was released prior to the official patch release.  So sometime when the sim is updated the 4K normalmap I linked will become redunant.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ICDP said:

 

Yes, basically any new templates I release are used for the official 4K skins in sim.  So the 4K normalmap matches the new template.  I have released this one because the template was released prior to the official patch release.  So sometime when the sim is updated the 4K normalmap I linked will become redunant.

ok, thank you very much ICDP.😉

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason_Williams changed the title to Official Skin Template Links (Updated 4/11/21)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jason_Williams changed the title to Official Skin Template Links (Updated 4/27/21)
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...