=SqSq=switch201

Mod Wish List

Posted (edited)

Mod to disable cockpit and just give us a wonder woman view. Seeing as this is single player and wont give any advantage online, it would be a great addition to the movie makers toolset. Really hope you can create/fix this for all cockpit views and delete the circle and cross hair. This will be a great asset to movie-makers, really appreciate your efforts on this and hope you can work some magic, cheers, MP

On 8/1/2018 at 5:16 PM, LizLemon said:

Yes, on the order of a miles.

In other news I can sorta get a wonder woman view

wonder woman.jpg

Edited by Mysticpuma

My mod wish would be for the QMB to allow different skins for each aircraft. You would be able to compare skins for multiple flights.

I've no idea how to do this but it would be cool to have a mod that restored the first person bailouts we used to have as well as staying inside the plane during a crash instead of being forced into the external view.

• Upvote 4

Gun sounds. Should be a lot more dull percussive popping type sound from outside. From inside it should be a lot quieter kind of thumping. 

I agree with the OP - having career missions which start close enough to the target that the entire mission can be kept to 10 minutes or less would be great (it would replace quick missions and be more like the old 'Red Baron' and 'Aces over' series).

The new patch (3.006) also makes me think that it'd be nice to mod vehicle effects so they aren't so prone to becoming fireballs.

• Haha 1

is there a bomb ground explosion mod somewhere in the making ?? i hear nothing at all when observing a bomb run from 2-3-4 KM's away !!

Posted (edited)

As I posted before but in the Patch 3.006 thread ....I was wondering that now that we have this astonishing oil splashes effect on goggles (and the raindrops as well), maybe we could in the future have some blood splashes. The pilot could be injured and start losing blood and losing consciousness little by little until eventually pass out. :wacko:

This modeled in the old Il2 1946 with a mod.

I just found some pics ...

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=7289.0

I remember Saburo Sakai being injured in Guadalcanal and flying all the way back to Rabaul!!!

Feasible?  I don't know .... modders are the ones to say if I am daydreaming or not :blush:

16072010213403.jpg

16072010194720.jpg

Edited by PA_Spartan-

My wish would be the possibility to select different flags and insignia, as in IL2-1946.

You see, something like English against Irish, French against Corsicans, Italians agains Italians, Germans against all.

Really politically uncorrect for a videogame.   😁

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2018 at 2:01 PM, PA_Spartan- said:

As I posted before but in the Patch 3.006 thread ....I was wondering that now that we have this astonishing oil splashes effect on goggles (and the raindrops as well), maybe we could in the future have some blood splashes. The pilot could be injured and start losing blood and losing consciousness little by little until eventually pass out. :wacko:

This modeled in the old Il2 1946 with a mod.

I just found some pics ...

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=7289.0

I remember Saburo Sakai being injured in Guadalcanal and flying all the way back to Rabaul!!!

Feasible?  I don't know .... modders are the ones to say if I am daydreaming or not :blush:

16072010213403.jpg

16072010194720.jpg

I saw this when I got injured today ...

But it seems like stains in the googles, I am missing the blood in the cockpit though. :popcorm:

Maybe a combination of both?

JKv1exF0bJrF1hMzW2zlsEQwS3T0Vr9pvwdHrypM

Edited by PA_Spartan-

Is it possible to reduce enemy activity even more? Im playing with scattered density and its still slowfest.

It would be very cool if the navigation lights were visible only from 2-3 kilometers. And not through the whole map.:rolleyes:

2018_10_27__20_43_52.thumb.jpg.a5d5f228f03ea663c29af237cb5bec06.jpg