Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Magnov

Are Career Mode Maps Interactive?

Hello there, does anybody know if, for example, i start a career in Moscow map, will i be able to ask for a transfer  to Stalingrad or Kuban when the period come?  Will those maps have any interaction?

Thanks in advance.

The career will roll over to the next map once the current battle is complete. There is no overlap in dates.

Edited by LukeFF
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lt_Scofield said:

Hello there, does anybody know if, for example, i start a career in Moscow map, will i be able to ask for a transfer  to Stalingrad or Kuban when the period come?  Will those maps have any interaction?

Thanks in advance.

Lets say you start a career on the moscow map. I think you can request a transfer to any other playable unit for your side on the moscow map whenever you like, this is done through the HQ tab. You will have an opportunity certainly at the end of the moscow timeline, really not sure about before to then carry on with your character in stalingrad and later Kuban

Edit: You can have multiple active careers with different characters. Only problem then is deciding which career you want to progress :)

Edited by =FEW=Herne
  • Like 1