Sign in to follow this  
JSKATTEBOL100

Steam BOS VR connection probs after windows update

Good morning,, This morning while starting IL2 BOS in VR, error msg says' Warning, your connection has been temporarily lost'  and will not connect to game or game does not start.   I did Windows update last night(not sure if there is connection),   Internet works fine on gaming machine until I start BOS,   Viveport keeps wanting to update,, I wonder if that is connected.   When I start VR BOS, there is often a couple of screen in the way, VivePort,, anything i can do about it? 

Any advice appreciated. 

Cheers

1 minute ago, JSKATTEBOL100 said:

ah, thank you for that,,  Ill stop messing with things :)

wait some more half an hour to an hour and you should be able to go in again, with a whole lot of new stuff to play with!

Thank you again,, a few more questions pls,,  It does work now,,  I have not purchased B of Kuban.   I noticed that most of the servers are locked or PW protected, is this related to my lack of purchase?   What will i get if I purchase,, I do not fly campaigns, i just fly and fight, hopefully with team when I find one to join.   Does BOK just mean a few more planes but I can still play in most servers?   In addition, some of the servers would not connect. 

Any advice appreciated, 

Cheers

No, i own every plane and extension but servers show same to me.

Usual servers need to update to new version, i think ,so we will have to wait a bit for MP.