Wooo hoooo - 3.001 release tomorrow

2 minutes ago, CanadaOne said:

You are correct, sir. :)

4 minutes ago, 3./JG15_Kampf said:

I understand that it is an update on the server to be able to receive version 3.001. Or am I mistaken?Or will be updated to 3,001.?

I'm still sticking to my 16th prediction for the release so there:P

I read it as it is the 3.001 update itself.

"Master server will be offline for a technical maintenance and an update to version 3.001 on March 14th from 09:00 to 13:00 GMT."

Edited by dburne
1 minute ago, BRADYS555 said:

WOW, thanks :)

I cant believe I just thought I "should" check the forum and  just see if their was any news on the update ..and  ffs their was !

LMAO, I did the exact same thing. "Not that there will be, but might as well check" I said to myself....lololol

My wife is always pissed off.................. so what's new................. if the patch does come out tomorrow it will be Havoc around here for sure......:wacko:

Cheers

Hoss

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 19//Hoss said:

My wife is always pissed off.................. so what's new................. if the patch does come out tomorrow it will be Havoc around here for sure......:wacko:

Cheers

Hoss

I'll have some special Havoc for you as well.

1 hour ago, CG_Justin said:

VERY EXCITING! I hope the multiplayer server hosts can get their servers updated with the new additions quickly so we can all turn these beauties into smoking craters. :biggrin:

"Kentucky and proud of it"

Hell yes - from a fellow Kentuckian! (marooned in Atlanta though lol)

Edited by CUJO_1970
1 hour ago, CUJO_1970 said:

"Kentucky and proud of it"

Hell yes - from a fellow Kentuckian! (marooned in Atlanta though lol)

Bracken County raised! Grew up on a tobacco farm, workin hard and drinkin harder. :drinks: I live in Boone County now, about 10 mins from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport KCVG (where I work). Sorry to hear you're stuck in GA. My company has a maintenance base at ATL, maybe if I come down for work we can grab a beer and "shoot the $hit" some time.

KENTUCKY PRIDE!!!

6Wa97.So.79.jpg

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, CG_Justin said:

Bracken County raised! Grew up on a tobacco farm, workin hard and drinkin harder. :drinks: I live in Boone County now, about 10 mins from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport KCVG (where I work). Sorry to hear you're stuck in GA. My company has a maintenance base at ATL, maybe if I come down for work we can grab a beer and "shoot the $hit" some time.

KENTUCKY PRIDE!!!

6Wa97.So.79.jpg

Cornfed to the bone I see!

So that's where all the Tobacco i'm smoking is coming from.

My favorite blend is a mix of Burley and Virginia. :)

See you in the air!

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy
3 hours ago, CG_Justin said:

KENTUCKY PRIDE!!!

6Wa97.So.79.jpg

Ha, that picture could be from my childhood growing up. I sure don't miss working in tobacco! (Jefferson, Bullitt, and Shelby Co. here)

I'll raise a glass of small batch (Elijah Craig) Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey in your honor, sir!