samson

"Allmost" a SP campaign for a wingman (Bf-109F-2)

Ah, can anybody  say if there ground airfields at Moscow autumn map still after last update?
Cos they're gone on my computer at least... Neither I can develop the campaign nor enjoy career mode:mellow:

On 5/1/2018 at 6:57 PM, horsti said:

Hallo,

is anyone there who has finished the 6. mission, and can tell me what secret it has?

I flew over the clouds, I flew under the clouds, I flew north and south a big circle and a small circle. I followed the order to come return , and I ignored it. Nothing helpes, always I got the message "mission not successful"

In general I fly in VR and I am overwhelmed by the feeling of flight, as well as by the quality of the surprising good campaigns.

I would be grateful for getting help, to finish this campaign.

Well, 6th mission. Played it dozens (if not hundreds) times. Yeah, this mission is all about flying and watching, observing.
So, you take off. Command your wingman to stay around while you bother with the bet (details in briefing). You fly over the a/field, you SHOULD SHOOT A FLARE while flying over the field and at that moment look down, there at white buildings (I believe dining-rooms) is an automobile. It starts moving 5 seconds after you shot a flare. Watch him. The end of his route is nearby a fireplace. Hotch shoots YELLOW FLARE and fire starts then. Now you should fly as low as you dare to kill the flame by the airflow. Here is the secret: if you make 3 attempts close but not close enough the airfield will be attacked by sturmovicks under some delicate  circumstances)

To shoot a flare from 109:
1.  press "shft+~" 
2. LeftMouseClick to shoot from flare gun that appeared at moment.

It is finished, I have completed all 10 missions with great pleasure. A special thank to "Redglyph", he lifted me over the barrier of the 6. mission. I hope we will see some more of such campaigns in the future.

• Like 1

Great campaign! Is there anyone who noticed  the beautiful music in the media folder! Those mp3 files are also wonderful! Could you list up the name of the artist and the music?

15 hours ago, IV./JG5_njbamboo said:

Great campaign! Is there anyone who noticed  the beautiful music in the media folder! Those mp3 files are also wonderful! Could you list up the name of the artist and the music?

Those music tracks were found at YouTube and unfortunately I didn't save names. The idea was to add some music that "main hero of campaign" might heard at "leisure time".

I wonder did anyone succeed playing this campaign?

Edited by samson

I loved it but I didn't finshed because the updates. For sure I will refly.

Love your menu screens.

++

Edited by PatCartier

Campaign completed.
I would like to thank you for your effort, Samson, for this excellent campaign, and also ask you if there is any intention to launch a 3rd part? It would be really great ...

(sorry if the translation is incorrect - Google Translator)

• Upvote 1

I am playing and enjoying this campaign but I encountered an unexpected issue in mission 15 :

Get the Bombs !

The video start, then a car is moving along the road and near the planes, then suddendly the car is moving to the direction of a barrack, the camera moves on the other side of the barrack and there is an explosion behind. So I guess that the car crashed on the barrack, but ... nothing else happen ...

So I am stuck at mission 15 , any help ? Did someone had this issue ?

Thanks

Chip&Dale are on their way!
This horch should stop nearby player's 109th... And camers "jumps into the cockpit"... I played it dozens times before the "release" and all went smooth.

I'll check and report

Yeah... Pretty much dissapoined. Vehicle behavior changed since last update. That causes mess in "intros". Not only in 15th but also in 16th mission. Should check all of them... But 15th and 16th will patch right now.

Oh, man, it's working now at least!
Cars move not in a fancy way but who cares?)
Zip updated.

!!! So, if anyone downloaded ALLMOST earlier you guys have to redownload it and reinstall (overwrite). The date is 09/10/2018 !!!

• Thanks 2

Thanks a lot for your support and the fast correction Samson, very impressive and much appreciated 😉 I'll check it when I'll be back from work 

Dear Sir,

Thx for immersive campaign.

Regret cannot go further past mission 6.

Did all what needed but  did not receive landing clearance. Landed last (after J52 and Wingman), received the blue landing marker. Took off again; landed again. Received congrats for successful mission ( had even a IL2 shot down recorded) but after exit had no clearance for mission 7.

Can you explain what I did wrong?

Flying v 3006.

Check six, Nobby

Hi, Grobby!
Today I gonna revise this mission. For now it's hard to say what's happening there. 
The truth is I'm passing Full Mission Editor learning curve while making these campaigns. I flew each missions dozens times. Dozens(!!), not just three or four) And still players report about "bugs" and "mistakes". So, please, don't give up playing this campaign.  You gonna love last missions even better.
I'll post a note when I''m done with corrections.
cheers

• Upvote 1

Dear Sir,

Thx for quick answer/concern.

Your work is much appreciated, Mission Editor is powerfull but also devilish. Murphy as a lot of playroom to hit hard. It must be frustrating to have to rework the same mission(s) again and again after each version change; so it's not necessarily your mistake. Keep faith in your commitment, my frustration not to be able to continue is a tribute to the quality of your work.

Regards, 

Man, there WAS "a bug" or at list "an issue"!

MCU "MissionObjective" fails to work triggered by "PlaneLanded_Report". While "PlaneLanded_Event" works on purpose :)
In this particular (6-th) mission 
"MissionObjective_Success" MCU was triggered either by landing report or by killing the fire.
And my guess what happened: you failed to kill the fire and Mission_Objective_Success failed to work from landing report.

Now I linked success to the merry song you hear after landing. Next missions success is a matter of successfull landing whernever in one piece. Should work.

Now, here is the link to 6th mission zip (just replace files in ALLMOST folder).
Remember! You should kill the fire as described in briefing, after that you've immediatly got landing command. Perform proper landing. Mission complete.

And "big" Allmost.zip file was also updated.

Dear Sir,

Subject: 6th mission

U made my day! It did the job but I had to fly really map-on earth, now I understand  why the luftwaffe lost the war (due to the number of the planes I crashed); someone should be courtmarshalled to have imagined such dangerous games/bet! - And I know who! ;-).

See U in the sky and... Check six,