HenFre

Bf 109 E-7 tutorials and aerobatic maneuvers (new update 1/3-19)

Hello everyone

I have just finished my tutorial on how to perform the Barrel roll. It is at the bottom of this list. Thank you for watching it and I hope you will take the time to leave a comment or a like :)

If you enjoy the videos please like and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube :)

More acrobatic maneuvers in the BF 109 E-7 will follow.

Best regards

Henrik

Edited by HenFre
New content
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

Hello everyone

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend :)

I have used some of my time to make a new video on how to do an inside loop. Have a look and maybe learn something from it. Please leave a comment if you have any questions or input regarding the tutorials.

Best regards

Henrik

Edited by HenFre

Nice Henrik, have you thought of using smoke for your aerobatic manouevers? :salute:

• Thanks 1

Thanks Stig :) I did not know that you could make smoke. How do I turn it on?

As Golani says:  plane settings-aerobatic- choose 1 or 2 smoke dispensers and colour.

• Thanks 1

Tried it out in game and it makes it a lot easier to analyse how well you preform the different aerobatic maneuvers. Thanks for the help :)

New video on how to do an aileron roll available at the beginning of this topic. It is at the bottom of the video list.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or input regarding the tutorials.

Best regards :salute:

Henrik

Yet another new video. This time about how to do a slow roll. Once again it is at the bottom of the video list.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or input regarding the tutorials. Or just show me how you do the slow roll.

Henrik

Edited by HenFre

Hi Henfre. I think I was subscriber number 1 or 2 :biggrin: The e7 has alway been my weapon of choice and my skinning friends made great skins for me. With the latest update etc I have so many new toys....its gonna take months.

Keep your tutorials up. I wish I had your inside loop video 3 years ago when I started, for me it is such a critical maneuver. To you, Ninny, Sheriff and Requiem plus all the others thank you guys I collect and watch them all. Learning is ongoing.

Can you please do a barrel roll and hammerhead?

Kind regards.

Andre

• Like 1

It's funny. I've always found it interesting to practice the Slow Roll. I just never knew there was a name for it. But the technique I use is exactly the same.

@Luger1969

Thank you Andre for being a subscriber :salute::biggrin: It really means a lot to see that people enjoy and want to see more tutorials. And be sure that more will come. I have got the Hammerhead and Barrel roll maneuvers in the pipline, but they are a bit down the line.

@Warpig

Practice is everything if you want to be a good pilot. And having the basic aerobatic maneuvers in your inventory will certainly improve your chances against the enemy. Even if you dont know what the maneuver is called ;) 

New video on how to do an upright spin in the Bf 109 E-7. Hope you enjoy watching it :biggrin: You will find the video at the bottom of the videolist.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or input regarding the tutorials.

Henrik

Do you want to learn how to do a Half Cuban Eight aerobatic maneuver then just watch the new video at the bottom of the videolist. I hope you enjoy the video and support my channel by subscribing or liking.

As always please leave a comment if you have any questions or input regarding the tutorials.

Henrik

@Katoshira

Great to hear that you learned something from watching the videos. With practice you are going to master the maneuvers and learn how to better control your plane in a dogfight. I hope you have subscribed to the channel or liked the videos as this will help me make more videos for you :salute:

Edited by HenFre
Spelling

I am back from a long break and proud to introduce the new video which is about the Immelmann turn. This maneuver will allow you to fly in the opposite direction and gain altitude at the same time.

Please like and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel :biggrin:

Have a great week :salute:

Henrik

• Upvote 1

I am back from a even longer break and I am ready to climb back into the cockpit. I would like to make another tutorial of an aerobatic maneuver and I wanted to ask you which maneuver you would prefer to see? 

And if you haven't done it already then please like and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel :biggrin:

See you in the virtual skies :salute:

Henrik

Edited by HenFre
Spelling

@Luger1969

Thank you very much. Good to be back :)

I will make a tutorial on how to do the Hammerhead for you :) I have been practicing the maneuver for a while now and I must say, that it is the hardest one yet. I will hopefully have the video tutorial ready some time in january :)

Happy New Year to all :salute:

Best regards Henrik

Hello everyone

The tutorial on how to do the Hammerhead is finally finished and uploaded to Youtube. It has been a long time in the making because it actually is quite a hard maneuver to master. Have a look at the video and leave a comment if you have any remarks, good or bad :)

Thanks for watching and have a nice day :)

Henrik

• Like 3

Hello all

Here is a new video on how to do the Barrel roll. I have implemented a lot of the feedback that I got from the videosection on this forum. I hope you will enjoy watching the video and please leave a comment or a like if you have the time :salute:

Best regards

Henrik

• Like 2

"Joli travail": Nice job ☺️.

Big thanks.......................

And long live aerobatics.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Excellent video, texts and images are very well presented good job 😉

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

VPN Nox AnyDesk

Edited by taeadler
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, taeadler said:

Excellent video, texts and images are very well presented good job 😉

Thank you so much taeadler :salute:

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, NN_Elanion said:

"Joli travail": Nice job ☺️.

Big thanks.......................

And long live aerobatics.

Merci beaucoup Elanion :salute: