graphic design

all works but the last one took me around 3 hours with lots of breaks to do

but the last work took me 40 seconds to do:

search a color bogart picture

apply an oil painting filter

apply a poster edges filter

and voila you get the effect seen there

it was intended as a troll and i didnt even bother upload it to my lybrary

but the fact that someone like sambot likes it makes me think i should concentrate less in learning to paint and learn more about the technicallity of the media

really as gambit said one wish to have what others have and you dont have

id love to do photorealistic paintings however pointless it is

but i want to do it without cheats

no lenses no tricks no secrets

in the youtube tutorials people really dont tell you the secrets its just a show off show

i think ill make a small video showing you the art i have at home each piece worth around 1000 or 2000 euros, your gonna think its utter crap

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, raaaid said:

id love to do photorealistic paintings however pointless it is

I do some photo real work. Here's one of some Dolphins. Why do you feel it's pointless?

dolphins (4).jpg

• Like 2

well its just copying a skill work that can be learn with time but no creation at all

paintings are also call creations could you call a photocopy of a photograph a creeation however it was made?

also my biggest problem with ultrarealism is hacking, i think it started in the 14th century with concave mirrors

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2000/feb/06/focus.news

take this painting id didnt use what can be considered the slightest cheat yet i can say its a good personal style portrait

but a guy comes  and does it better with lenses and mine then has no merit at all and that is like playing a game and being hacked

kirk.jpeg

That's rediculous raiid. I don't know if you're really being serious or you're that.....well, never mind. I've done portraits. I don't use mirrors or lenses. ?????? Someone sits for me, and I look at them...study them....and start the piece. The only lenses at work are the ones in my eyes. Cheating? That Dolphin painting. I found about a half dozen photos of Dolphins that I though might work for what I wanted to do, and used them as a basis for the painting. No cheating.

And noone is hacking you. Look, I'm sorry, kid. But, you simply aren't as good as you think you are. 

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

i think art is like hand writting

what you did there is learn to handwritte like a type writter

i just would love to be able to do that

but if i have to chose i prefer a hand writting style that reflects my tastes and personality and is also pretty to the eye

eduication teachs you the first killing your own personality and brainwasing you into a normalized machine like personality

edit:

well of coursein the previous post  i was not talking about your picture i was talking about photorealistic art

yours can be easily told its a painting hence its not PHOTO realistic

so dont feel aluded by my comments

i was just saying that projectors and other cheats are widely used and often its easy to tell if theyve been used or not

yours are not that realistioc as you think thats some fat dolphin and you use some really thick brushes theres, more like expresionsim id say

this is photo real and what id love to be able to do 

what i dont know is how much this guy cheats:

photorealistic.jpg

Edited by raaaid

Yes, you can see the brush strokes, so technically the Dolphins aren't photo real. But the people who are doing it are extremely talented. I'm still not sure what "cheating" means when talking about this artwork. What is it that you feel they are doing to "cheat?"

He lives in a different world to the rest of us mate... best leave him to it.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Poochnboo said:

Yes, you can see the brush strokes, so technically the Dolphins aren't photo real. But the people who are doing it are extremely talented. I'm still not sure what "cheating" means when talking about this artwork. What is it that you feel they are doing to "cheat?"

i refer particularly to projectors

most photoreal artist use it

of course that piece you shew is much better than mine techinally but thats just copying while most of mine are creative

this is why i say hacking in art started in around 14 th centry with the comin of spheric mirror lens, galileo and that stuff with telescopes you know

of cours the work of art you presented here doesnt seem to use this tech id say you took different photographs what makes each have a different perspectic and hecne can not be photographic

yours is just a very skilled copying work and much better than i can currently do but i think with some preactice i could produce that if i wanted to

Edited by raaaid

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Poochnboo said:

I do some photo real work. Here's one of some Dolphins. Why do you feel it's pointless?

dolphins (4).jpg

That's not photo-real or anything close, but nice. :)

Edit:  To be clear, Photo-real is not "better"...what you've done here is much more worthwhile.

I did an actual photo-real airbrush painting of wine being poured into a glass back in junior college before art school.

Upon achieving my goal of photo-realism, (which I thought was the holy grail) I realized what a waste of time it is. All of the problems are solved for you in the photograph...you're creative input is ZERO.

So I'd achieved some technical mastery over the tool, but nothing else.

After that I embraced water-color.

In the world of illustration we'd call someone who paints photo-real a 'wrist', technically very good, but relying on a photo, and always repeating the photo's mistakes.

Case in point (and this is very nice work, don't get me wrong) You have a tangent there...foreground dolphin's head, background dolphin's ventral area.

That's the sort of thing you wan't to change/solve if working from a photo rather than simply copying what you see - or at least my Illustration instructors would have called it out

during class critique. ;)  Nice job though dude, just nitpicking.

Edited by Gambit21
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, raaaid said:

yours is just a very skilled copying work and much better than i can currently do but i think with some preactice i could produce that if i wanted to

That is a breathtakingly arrogant thing to say. You lost my vote dude

Posted (edited)

i fully agree with gambit post and to assert my point im following photoshop youtube tutorials to learn before applying to jobs as gambit adviced me

Just now, BOO said:

That is a breathtakingly arrogant thing to say. You lost my vote dude

why because i consider creativity more important than being a wrist as gambit calls them

Edited by raaaid

3 minutes ago, raaaid said:

why because i consider creativity more important than being a wrist as gambit calls them

No because you consider your worth greater than someone else. It would take considerable more than a "bit of practice" to match that skill. Such a statement shows just how little you actually know.

As for your "creativity" - it aint soooo original - look at the style and colour scape of any averagely skilled 10 year old and you can pick out most of what you strive for. That's not me being nasty - its a fact - your style closely mimics the simplified style of a child but, and this is the important bit, adds absolutely nothing more to it. I can see a hundred  similar works displayed on the wall of my lad's junior school. 

Currently the only real creativity I see is in your justification for continuing to produce it.  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

well since everybody puts me down like sith i have to compliment myself to fight the hordes of nerds axis fliers

check this work and tell me the secret guild of graphic designer is not thinking for revealing the true meaning of the most universal symbols:

only a trully insane genoius could do this

i sent it to nike but they dismissed it worse for them

rejected by nike.gif

and how about revealing all the world another graphic design secret:

boy i havent been accepted into the graphic designer secret society and theyre already thinkinjg to expell me

toilet.gif

edit:

and i admit that from the skill pov those dolphins are thousand of times better than mine but that works as gambit said has zero artistic input

hell even tis thread is what in the future will be known as internet prosa

an artist like me is such 24-7

even when i sith i try to make music with my farts

Edited by raaaid

so what i did wrong now i dont get it you waste so much time with hate and regret(yeah im listening maddona now)

lets have fun say my paintings are childish and like picasso would i would be fill of joy

55 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

That's not photo-real or anything close, but nice. :)

Edit:  To be clear, Photo-real is not "better"...what you've done here is much more worthwhile.

I did an actual photo-real airbrush painting of wine being poured into a glass back in junior college before art school.

Upon achieving my goal of photo-realism, (which I thought was the holy grail) I realized what a waste of time it is. All of the problems are solved for you in the photograph...you're creative input is ZERO.

So I'd achieved some technical mastery over the tool, but nothing else.

After that I embraced water-color.

In the world of illustration we'd call someone who paints photo-real a 'wrist', technically very good, but relying on a photo, and always repeating the photo's mistakes.

Case in point (and this is very nice work, don't get me wrong) You have a tangent there...foreground dolphin's head, background dolphin's ventral area.

That's the sort of thing you wan't to change/solve if working from a photo rather than simply copying what you see - or at least my Illustration instructors would have called it out

during class critique. ;)  Nice job though dude, just nitpicking.

Yeah, I’m currently in honors high school art, (printmaking and drawing) and I realized how much more creative value I attribute to artwork that isn’t from a photo or exact source. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

so is it anybody here who can say im not a creative person

i have 5 plus points as graphic designer due to my creativty

insanity is an excess of creativity so try my breathing exercises they get you stone and produce psicosis as well i love them :)

im sorry but none here is trully an artist but me for im the only insane person here

im so insane and im such an artist that even create artistic interpretation of reality

https://psychcentral.com/blog/are-artists-crazy/

Mental illness especially runs rampant among the creative fringe. In order for that to change, the artist’s role in society will need to be re-envisioned.

i wonder what would be ourage had i made this:

1886-3-1.jpg

so i paint mderately well and im highly insane i would be surprised after i die my paintings are worth loads of money

Edited by raaaid

4 hours ago, Poochnboo said:

That's rediculous raiid. I don't know if you're really being serious or you're that.....well, never mind. I've done portraits. I don't use mirrors or lenses. ?????? Someone sits for me, and I look at them...study them....and start the piece. The only lenses at work are the ones in my eyes. Cheating? That Dolphin painting. I found about a half dozen photos of Dolphins that I though might work for what I wanted to do, and used them as a basis for the painting. No cheating.

And noone is hacking you. Look, I'm sorry, kid. But, you simply aren't as good as you think you are. 

Don't bother trying to reason with him. 

Ahh...well there we have the ever present problem of written communication.

See we should just talk in a pub or something.

I deleted since it was based on my own lack of comprehension of your post.

There's an off topic forum at Reefs.Org called "The Sump"

We had an off topic community going there for...well going on 20 years now I guess. Just the same old peeps...an interesting study actually if you wanted to look at it that way.

So much fun in it's heyday but in slowly became more and more toxic, to the point where many of us finally said "no mas" and I made my last post a few years ago.

It's still there though.

But yeah...the pubs of the internet...just without the non-verbal cues so that you can really get into some dysfunction.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

yeah thats why i have my real face as avatar to show deep in the end im a normal boy and that my crazy attitude is a rebelion agaisnt this sick world we live in in which pollocks makes trillion and i cant even get a job so i troll a bunch of frea... i mean wwii passionates

Edited by raaaid

Posted (edited)

of course i meant trolling as seen by gambit

as i see it im using social media for whats been designed without being spied for what i know

edit:

as you can see this thread is evolving in a civilzed fun way cause i dont fight back just joke farther

the intent is important i dont want to upset people but bring a laugh though most here want to upset me but i turn it to laughs

Edited by raaaid

inspired by the events how about tonights work:

trololo.jpg

What qualify as a "good" work of art? Just because you don't like a piece of art doesn't mean it's not "good".

Clearly there is room for improvement with his work but we all start somewhere and we each have varying levels of skill. Anyone can become a good artist, it just takes alot of work.

I'm not really disagreeing with what anyone has said, just figured it'd be an interesting topic of discussion.

I do agree that it is up to us to improve and grow in skill but we don't have to go to school to do it.

Raaaid I'd say improve on your drawing skills and learn the fundamentals, drawing is the key to most other kinds of art, once you learn to draw your art will improve.

• Like 1

The burning question is WHY does a person indulge in 'art'. If that person indulges in 'art' simply to expose it to the outside world and seek opinion then I would say that this seems to illustrate (see what I did there?) a need to court opinion/attention from inhabitants of said 'outside world'. This then opens the door to opinions that are many and varied and (mostly) ALL perfectly justified with regards to the exponents of said opinions due to the creator of the 'piece' putting it out there in the first place.

The other (very generally put) 'artist' does their work regardless of the opinions of their peers or indeed the world in general. Any opinion that comes their way means little to that person in that the artist is 'doing their thing' purely for their own reasons and not to impress anyone else (generally put again, sorry). It is a 'need', a 'vocation' and this need requires satisfaction regardless of any audience.

If someone posts work on a public forum such as this then, by definition, they are going to receive opinions of others wether they welcome those opinions or not. That is a FACT. Similarly the opinions that are posted are totally justified to the person who posts them (not including personal insult or any form of discrimination on personal levels).

In short, you pays yer money and you takes yer choice. If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen. If you disagree with someone else's opinion on your work then don't post it and court viewpoints.

Discuss?

:salute:

here the art i was taught to stimate, each piece is around 1 or 2 thousand euros, not a single too realistic work of art, the opposite in fact:

ive divide the guys ive met over the net in 3 kinds:

the 10% really toxic guy who goes up to TRY to really hurt me like bongo driver would

i really hate this kind

the 89% who laughs at me what i really enjoy since im a child like trooper does

dont ask me but i love people laughing at me so i love this type

and the one percent like sambot that really caughts me off guard whose sympathetic with me

for me these are the flowers that grow in the garbage that make this world and maybe why it goes on

2 hours ago, raaaid said:

here the art i was taught to stimate, each piece is around 1 or 2 thousand euros, not a single too realistic work of art, the opposite in fact:

Some nice looking pieces in that vid. Some of the best art is completely unrealistic and imo ultra realistic drawing are boring and lack feeling.

Imo what makes good art is not the accuracy of the piece but what it conveys, it's movement and emotion etc. (I know it sounds like a bunch of art bull but it holds true in most cases)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

thanks i like that kind of easy art too

just causing a slight emotion of beauty is enough, like people, everybody has something beautifull

this was my only try ever on that kind of art

i would be pretentious if asked more than five euro for it

but hell  I JUST WANT THE CHANCE TO SELL THOSE PIECES FOR 5 EURO EACH so i can make a decent living doing somthing i like

why people here hamper me on that intent

to such extent of lonelyness have i reached that im left to rather be hated to be ignored and lone?

home like art.jpg

Edited by raaaid

how about this to convey emotion and move(actually trolling)

i based on a prostitute being lynched i watched on tv:

whore.jpg

or how about this on the best picasso style:

sex.jpg

or maybe i should pursuit this style

though doesnt seem so this is extreamly easy to do, anybody could:

three illustration based on micahel ende neverending story:

neverending1.jpg

neverending2.jpg

neverendin3.jpg

WTF did Falkor do to you!!

Ill have nightmares now.

Falkor_large.jpg

Posted (edited)

i made an illustration on when atreyu meats the lucky dragon in the spider web

both get away so whats the problem

how about this for nightmares :)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-16-2018/XPJvAb.mp4

edit:

a better catwoman:

catwoman remake.jpg

Edited by raaaid

tonights work:

my first pastel ever made with the paints box my brother gift me :)

pastel.jpg

how about this in a pop art vein:

john wayne.jpg