[Release] Logbook - record your SP & MP career progress - Now with virtual squadrons management

Ansirial

[808_BOB]_Dafak-man
11 minutes ago, Ansirial said:

Hi everybody,

Today I released an interesting update; historical dates can be confusing, especially for MP users, so I added a "User calendar" where you can see events arranged by timestamps and not by historical date.

If you have more than one pilot you can see all the events merged in one view. Also with the new calendar system calendars were too heavy, so I completely revised the logic for tha data loading, now it is a lot faster.

I will add it soon, thanks

I fear I didn't understand, can you explain me? From PWCG you can use only a pilot at time (using a fixed code inside PWCG files). By the way it would be possible to sync two pilots in case of coop campaing... Do you refer to this? This feature is not fully developed but I can work on it. Please let me know.

Yes, I wanted to sync 2 or more pilots from the same campaign just so I can have both me and my friends in the same logbook.

Hello

I registered and created a character. I downloaded the Sync Tool which seems like a great idea. This found my PWCG character without a problem but does not recognise the character within Logbook that I freshly created. What might be the reason for this?

Thanks for your assistance.

Ansirial
8 hours ago, Madov said:

Hello

I registered and created a character. I downloaded the Sync Tool which seems like a great idea. This found my PWCG character without a problem but does not recognise the character within Logbook that I freshly created. What might be the reason for this?

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi Madov,

Are you sure you have chosen right allegiance? I noticed many users chose USAF instead of USAAF for instance. USAF is for modern US Air Force, USAAF is for WWII US Army Air Force. Which allegiance have you selected?

I will go back and check it but I am sure it was VVS, yes it is VVS and I tried the Sync Tool again and it says that no characters are available. Strange.

Edited by Madov

Ansirial
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Madov said:

I will go back and check it but I am sure it was VVS, yes it is VVS and I tried the Sync Tool again and it says that no characters are available. Strange.

There are 2 VVS

VVS SSSR (Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Respublik aka USSR) -> for the WWII

VVS -> post 1991

If you are flying IL2 you should chose VVS SSSR...

Edited by Ansirial

Mea culpa, imbecilicus sum. I had not realized that during WWII the VVS was not the full name of the air  service. Thank you for the explanation and I look forward to enjoying this logbook.

The Sync Tool works great. One thing I have noticed is that the Order of Glory 1st Class medal does not seem to show up, though it was awarded within PWCG. Apart from that everything is great, many thanks.

=FI=Genosse

Oops!

Another of those nasty errors occured to me, Ansirial!

After hitting the link to my squadron following server appeared in browser ...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains no elements

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Any idea what went here wrong?

Gen "Did I do it again?" osse

Ansirial
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, =FI=Genosse said:

Oops!

Another of those nasty errors occured to me, Ansirial!

After hitting the link to my squadron following server appeared in browser ...

Any idea what went here wrong?

Gen "Did I do it again?" osse

Hi Genosse, I'm sorry, my fault, just fixed

Bye

Edited by Ansirial

=FI=Genosse
10 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Genosse, I'm sorry, my fault, just fixed

Bye

Mille grazie, Ansirial!

Gen "No parlo Italiano!" osse 😉

Hi Ansirial, it would be not bad if you can add to loogbook a pie chart showing how many time a pilot was wounded or killed. More, do you think would be possible to set the kills pie chart for showing what kind of target and number of that?

Ciao!

M

Ansirial
On 3/24/2021 at 5:02 PM, Madov said:

Mea culpa, imbecilicus sum. I had not realized that during WWII the VVS was not the full name of the air  service. Thank you for the explanation and I look forward to enjoying this logbook.

The Sync Tool works great. One thing I have noticed is that the Order of Glory 1st Class medal does not seem to show up, though it was awarded within PWCG. Apart from that everything is great, many thanks.

Hi Madov, just added, now you should see it correctly. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

This looks really nice, great job! I have one question, is it possible to upload career files manually instead of using this "auto-sync tool"?

Ansirial
12 hours ago, TrueGrey said:

This looks really nice, great job! I have one question, is it possible to upload career files manually instead of using this "auto-sync tool"?

Hi TrueGrey,

You can enter any event manually, I don't understand what you mean for career files. By manually I mean you can fully use web interface to input anything.

Bye

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
=FI=Genosse

Hiya, Ansirial! :salute:

It seems something went wrong on the stats page again ...

Server Error in '/' Application.

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Gen "Didn't do anything, did I?" osse :blush:

Ansirial
14 hours ago, =FI=Genosse said:

Hiya, Ansirial! :salute:

It seems something went wrong on the stats page again ...

Gen "Didn't do anything, did I?" osse :blush:

Hi Genosse,

I checked but I can't find anything strange, would you please paste the exact URL where you find the issue please?

Thanks!

=FI=Genosse
6 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Genosse,

I checked but I can't find anything strange, would you please paste the exact URL where you find the issue please?

Thanks!

Of course, mate!

Check this out ...

Cheers! ;)

Ansirial
15 hours ago, =FI=Genosse said:

Of course, mate!

Check this out ...

Cheers! ;)

Hi Genosse,

Can you try now? The problem was you get too many awards and this was creating a bug, now the limit multiplied by 10 times, this should do the trick.

Bye,

=FI=Genosse
8 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Genosse,

Can you try now? The problem was you get too many awards and this was creating a bug, now the limit multiplied by 10 times, this should do the trick.

Bye,

Hiya, Ansirial!

It works. Mille grazie! :good:

Gen "Can you ever have too many awards?" osse ;)

• 3 months later...

Hi Ansirial. How do I upload a screenshot of the program itself? I have tested events and then selected "others" but can not find anything where I can upload a photo from the game.