Sign in to follow this  
Ansirial

Logbook - a tool to record your career progress

I would like to share a little project I developed in my spare time.

You can sign up and register here http://logbook.ansirial.it/

I was always be tired because I lose my career progress time to time.

So I decided to build this tool.

Here you can record all your data:

- Kills

- Awards

- Events such unit transfers, etc.

The platform is fully fuctional on desktop and on mobile browsers, so you can review your progress through your smartphone too.

post-14793-0-49669000-1518712892_thumb.jpg

Not all ranks and awards are avalaible in platform, if you need to complete any allegiance please let me know.

• Upvote 1

Have you clicked on picture? It will show you dialog to update picture.

Let me know if it does not work

On 8/5/2018 at 3:56 PM, Ansirial said:

Have you clicked on picture? It will show you dialog to update picture.

Let me know if it does not work

Yes, I did. Unfortunately not working for me ... Could you take a look when you get some time?

5 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Yes, I did. Unfortunately not working for me ... Could you take a look when you get some time?

I'm on vacation right now but I will check once returned. Where is blocking? Did you see the file upload dialog? Which browser are you using?

It probably is a permission problem, just tried now and did not work even to me.

Without a pc it is little complex to solve... Once at home I think I can solve in minutes.

You can compile the other data, you will be able to add picture to your user and your characters.

• Thanks 1

Good idea. I think at times if we work on computer, any pc screen recorders can come in handy to record our career process. We can capture any onscreen video and audio activity in the way we like, skip unwanted sections, cut content to different parts, etc. Anyway, I think it's a good idea as well. Surely, a screen recorder can do more than we can imagine.

Recently I devloped an application ti sync il2 gb career progress to logbook web application in order ti do nearly same thing.

Once I do a mission I start the app and it sync missions and various events in the campaign.

This add on tool avoid the tedious operations to sync manually all the missions and events like awards or promotion.

If you are interested I can release a version to the public use.

I prepared also a tool to import programatically all my old careers in Il2 46; at the moment I imported more than 1200 sorties of my about 20 careers; if files are still avalaible this can be done in seconds.

I like a lot to browse from anywhere my old careers stories some are from 10 years or more ago...

Edited by Ansirial
  • Upvote 1