Sign in to follow this  
mga

Mouse leaving the game window

Hello,

Is there any known solution for the mouse issue where the cursor doesn't stay inside the game window and it's not possible to click on the interface buttons if they are on the right side? I searched the forum but I could only find a solution for when the font is set to something different than 100% involving checking the "Override high DPI scaling ..." option which is disabled in my case. I remember I had this issue in the past, but I have no idea how i fixed it before.

Thanks everyone.

is this at all resolutions? I found at 640x800 ( or whatever the lowest is!) it was problematic but whacking it up a step or two solves the issue.

is this at all resolutions? I found at 640x800 ( or whatever the lowest is!) it was problematic but whacking it up a step or two solves the issue.

Hmm, that might have solved it last time, I'll try it tonight, see if it works.

Thanks OrLoK

I finally got around to try it. Increasing the size of the window (to 1280x1024) does solve the problem. Thanks OrLoK!

I finally got around to try it. Increasing the size of the window (to 1280x1024) does solve the problem. Thanks OrLoK!

you can go as low as 600x800 though no problem

if you still have issues, make sure your headset is on and centered. minimize all other windows, click inside the window. all good. 

I think you'll get a small performance boost the smaller window you use

Edited by katdog5

You can actually use the minimum resolution, as long as you pass the account login screen by hitting enter. After that the mouse gets properly mapped into the window until you Ctrl-tab or something.

Using the minimum res is pretty useful for VR because those few FPS you save on the desktop GL window will be on your headset and it makes a difference.

As mentioned above, I have the same issue, but once you get passed the login screen just by hitting enter, the mouse stays in game as it should.