Sign in to follow this  
MeoW.Scharfi

P40 Guncam - beast of America -

you left out the part of you tracking me through the clouds

you left out the part of you tracking me through the clouds

In this game you can follow people easily through clouds, ask others if you don't believe it. It wasn't even a thick cloud. But I can post the Video about it, how I "spotted" you.

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi

I wondering if wether I should buy this plane or not...

Edited by II./JG77_Taog

I wondering if wether I should buy this plane or not...

It's quite interesting with the P40. The plane is really underpowered against mid war planes. But it's 50 cal. are overpowered in my opinion. I showed the video to an Ex-Marine who was Machinegunner in Afghanistan and Iraq and he told me, it supposed to do the half of the damage than in the video. In DCS WW2 the 50 cal is too weak and in BoX they are too strong, I guess the golden mean would be the answer. But since the P40 is really underpowered(maybe too undeprowered?) people don't really see a problem with the 50 cal.

And it's dive quality makes it to be the best diving plane in the allies team! If you want a challenge then buy the P40!

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi

But it's 50 cal. are overpowered in my opinion.

Greetings from Red Tails ;)

Edited by L3Pl4K

In this game you can follow people easily through clouds, ask others if you don't believe it. It wasn't even a thick cloud. But I can post the Video about it, how I "spotted" you.

Ok. Lets see it, cockpit view, from the first head on pass we did.

Damn, Scharfi - you are a lady and you flew the above "Guncam" scenes? Hats off!

I wouldn't like to meet you! No, I mean, I wouldn't like to meet you IN THE AIR... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Ok. Lets see it, cockpit view, from the first head on pass we did.

Watch it in full screen

Ok, so when you were under the cloud turning around after pass I couldnt see you at all. Apparently as you have shown in the video you could see me...Thats gay. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

nice video sharfi.

I think you have reasson, underpowered engine but excellent gunnery.  Only agree P40 is very strong plane .

seems u have a long convergence... maybe 300 mts?

congrats, thx for share.

• Upvote 1

I have set 1000m for the guns in the P40. Because they are going parallel to each other and you can shoot at long distances at someone who just dove on you. In my opinion high convergence is important in the P40, because your opponents fly way better planes than you do and you are mostly in the defensive. TAW and Random Expert have a very intresting planeset in the start. E7, Mc202, Bf 110E vs I16, P40 and IL2 41.

Which is in my opinion the fairest and coolest planeset in BoX! So you can dominate a lot with P40. 

E7 vs P40 was very interesting. You could outrun E7 at lower alt with P40 but the E7 can outturn you at slow speed like there is no tomorrow!

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi