Sign in to follow this  
BartimeusUruk

Landing go around icon map with auto pilot but not me....

Hello guys,

first of all, i'm sorry for my awful English ...

Secondly, I'm facing a little problem ...

I'm am playing on il2 1946, i started to play this game two years ago, but this is the first time i try it in pilot career mode.

for my first mission before landing moment i activated the auto pilot in aim to see how i should land (radio communication etc etc). At this moment i noticed that the single landing icon on the map, became a long succession of landing icon (to represent the go-around i think ?) i tried it on my own, requesting for permission to land etc etc, but impossible to get those landing icons ...

Any ideas ??

Hello guys,

I'm am playing on il2 1946, i started to play this game two years ago, but this is the first time i try it in pilot career mode.

for my first mission before landing moment i activated the auto pilot in aim to see how i should land (radio communication etc etc). At this moment i noticed that the single landing icon on the map, became a long succession of landing icon (to represent the go-around i think ?) i tried it on my own, requesting for permission to land etc etc, but impossible to get those landing icons ...

Any ideas ??

Hello bartimeusUruk,

as most people here are not plying il-2 1946 any more I'm not sure if we can help you. What you describe sounds like a bug, can you maybe post a video or some screenshots?

Hello guys,

I'm am playing on il2 1946, i started to play this game two years ago, but this is the first time i try it in pilot career mode.

Any ideas ??

Those icons are solely available to the AI, there's no way you can see them otherwise.

If I remember correctly, you can activate Autopilot to receive the icons and then disable it and take control of the plane and follow those icons.

hello guys,

thank's a lot for your answers !

ha ok sorry ...

Yes it's what i do, but i was wondering if a "right" way to do it exist but the answer seems to bo no ... 

Why are everyone leaving il2 1946 ? and for wich game ?

Why are everyone leaving il2 1946 ? and for wich game ?

Il-2 BoX (Battle of ... Stalingrad/Moscow/Kuban), these are the forums for it. Go to the videos section an have a look at some of the videos, its quite different from the old Il-2, not as many planes but more details, better physics and flight models as well as damage models and visuals.