Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

anyone plays classical fps online?

i used to play counterstrike but now seems a hacking contest so i switched to day of defeat that is more niche and with less hacking

i like the powerfull weapons from dod so hard to master

i think this games evokes the most primitive skills

do you know or play any other good old fps online?

Edited by raaaid

Best ultimate fast fps is quakeworld aka QW - look for client at https://www.quakeworld.nu

There are absolutely no cheats in this game but match vs experienced opponent (20 years of practice) is extremely hard for beginner :) After 5 years of daily practice you can kill someone like those cyborgs, but wining a match would be impossible still. I ended my qw career mamy years ago btw I was able to run backwards with eyes closed on all good deadmatch maps and know exactly where is my opponent and when to shoot but still I was in second league :)

I have almost 2k hours in CS:GO, I managed to get to global elite at one point, currently LEM at the moment. I am actually looking for 3 more players to go to a LAN with me. The issue with this game is it gets so competitive, and at higher levels it takes so much of your time to keep your form.

I just stared playing Rainbiw Six 3: Raven Shield again. Awesome game.

ive been a couple of weeks now playing day of defeat and now i think that 90% of people hack at this game from this site:

https://aimware.net/

seems cheating is contagious and those games are really sick

i have pretty good eye hand coordination but in dod for every 10 deaths i got like 2 kills

i tried red crucible a pay to win fps and for every 10 deaths i get like 20 or 30 kill with the worse weapons

seems the only ones who care for hacking are logicallly pay to win games

ill be trying mechwarrior online thanks for the heads up, unfortunately there are no more players for quake online

Recently reinstalled Hidden & Dangerous 2, plus Sabre Squadron... brilliant stuff :)

I played them to death when they first came out!

• Upvote 1

Red orchestra 2 still holds up and Arma3 and the IFL mod (hard to find servers) is excellent.

Recently reinstalled Hidden & Dangerous 2, plus Sabre Squadron... brilliant stuff :)

I played them to death when they first came out!

This! H&D2 is a masterpiece.

Online FPS? Project Reality (BF2 mod once, from few years standalone) or Squad (basically Project Reality 2, part of PR mod developers involved).

Edited by =L/R=Mad_Mikhael