samson

TAMAN BRIDGEHEAD - SP scripted campaign for Bf109G-4(6)

On 8/25/2018 at 2:17 PM, oho said:

I can't continue this campaign. It just leads me back to the screen where I can chose a mission. Something has changed since the last update. Can you look into it.

Jentlemen, links at first post have been updated to the actualversion of the game (3.005)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Nearing the end of the campaign & enjoying your efforts..One thing I noticed & was never able to figure out the cause; in mission 11 which is pretty straightforward I would get a CTD everytime about 7-12 minutes in usually a few minutes after the aerial fight began & I was racking up kills against the P-39's & Il-2's.Over & over this happened- frustrating??? You bet. Finally the only way i could get past it was to simply take -off & land immediately...For this LMF I probably would have been sent to the Russian Front,but I was already there!😉

• Haha 1

I'm experiencing a constant CTD on one of the early missions. The airfield attack scramble. I've had three CTD's as I'm coming in for a landing after sustaining engine damage. Gonna give it one more try tonight but if it does it again I'll probably scrap the campaign until a fix is found.

• Upvote 1

What model do you fly G4 or G6?
My guess it's a third mission, right?

22 hours ago, Blitzen said:

Nearing the end of the campaign & enjoying your efforts..One thing I noticed & was never able to figure out the cause; in mission 11 which is pretty straightforward I would get a CTD everytime about 7-12 minutes in usually a few minutes after the aerial fight began & I was racking up kills against the P-39's & Il-2's.Over & over this happened- frustrating??? You bet. Finally the only way i could get past it was to simply take -off & land immediately...For this LMF I probably would have been sent to the Russian Front,but I was already there!😉

Yeah, I know about it. 
Appeared some time ago. It was pretty "straight forward" in terms of mission building mission.
But now I experience  CTD each time and so far failed to find the reason. 

I had horrible stutters with G-6 version . But no crashes. Can't remember which mission third or maybe fourth. It was not ordinary situation. I was coming to land and it felt like having only 5 fps . I replaced g6 with g4 version but haven't played it that much yet. 

Btw, where I can find g6 version?

Edited by Hartigan

My campaign is also experiencing freezes and crashes. Are your suspect missions in bad weather by chance? thanks.

Edited by NETSCAPE

Sad to hear that.  
My thoughts are that  after last update some my mistakes or "bad logic chains" became critical, cause year ago I played those missions many times without crashes.
Well, must revise this stuff)

Posted (edited)

I finished the campaign. It was great and I had a lot of fun flying the missions. 

The Escape mission and the Rescue mission where You have to land and take off from this bloody island will probably stick to my memory. 

Thanks for the effort and giving me a great time, @samson . :)

Edited by Blooddawn1942
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

hello 

i have just installed your campaign with BF109  G6 and i  need your advice . I have skins for JG52 I , II and III . They are based in Bagerowo , Maykop  and  Charkov Flown by famous pilots such as Barkhorn , Hartmann ,and Lipfert . Which set of skins from those mentioned you advise me to use for the campaign ? my sets of skins are all in Staffel size of 12  , how many should i place ? in the briefing off the first mission you state that JG52 is a squadron ,  squadron is a staffel  JG52 is a Geschwader the equivalent off a wing  in the RAF or US air force .

Edited by dog1

On 12/30/2017 at 10:34 PM, samson said:

TAMAN BRIDGEHEAD

SP Campaign "Taman bridgehead" for the game "Il-2-Sturmovik: Battle for Kuban" is a remake of the 2004 campaign for the original "IL-2: Forgotten Battles"by the authorship of the Russian virpil Mephistopheles.. Player flies for the German pilot Friedrich Neumann. Your plane Bf109G-4.

Fully enjoy the campaign with custom skinpack (unzip in ... \1C Game Studios\IL-2\data\graphics\skins\Bf109G4).

image.jpg

Merry Xmas

Happy NY

Edited:
Taman Bridgehead with Bf-109-G4  v.3005

samson

Have you got the skins with swastika too?

5 hours ago, dog1 said:

hello 

i have just installed your campaign with BF109  G6 and i  need your advice . I have skins for JG52 I , II and III . They are based in Bagerowo , Maykop  and  Charkov Flown by famous pilots such as Barkhorn , Hartmann ,and Lipfert . Which set of skins from those mentioned you advise me to use for the campaign ? 

in the briefing off the first mission you state that JG52 is a squadron ,  squadron is a staffel  JG52 is a Geschwader the equivalent off a wing  in the RAF or US air force .

Sir, my guess, the most accurate set of skins should be the one with skins of II gruppen of 52 geschwader at the fall of 1943.
Like this one:
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-649-5355-02,_Jagd

As I do remember Hartman was at 6-th staffel (IInd group), Lipfert at 9-th staffel  (IIIrd group ) and their kites wore similar cammo.  Could be)))

I never maid skins for G6 version of Taman Bridgehead. So, to see some custom skins in the Campaign you need to edit missions in ME. Or maybe there is another way by editing mission files directly via notepad as at Il2-1946... Dunno

By the way, I'm on my way updating and fixing little inconveniences in that campaign. So, may be better to wait until it will be ready. I thought people abndoned this campaign already and i got some quiet time to work on. 
But if needed I can "accelerate", you know...

6 hours ago, dog1 said:

my sets of skins are all in Staffel size of 12  , how many should i place ?

As I do remember, the maximum quantity of bf-109 in one sortie in the Campaign was 6 kites (3 rotte - Falce, Pelican, Adler).

6 hours ago, dog1 said:

in the briefing off the first mission you state that JG52 is a squadron ,  squadron is a staffel  JG52 is a Geschwader the equivalent off a wing  in the RAF or US air force .

Emm... I versed well in the organization of the Luftwaffe. Consider it an inaccuracy in translation. 

5 hours ago, alpenspion said:

Have you got the skins with swastika too?

I made skins only for G4 for this campaign. G6 version went out without skins.

Posted (edited)

i have a very large number of skins for BF109 G6  and G4 JG52 available at M4T with the links in the skins section .  I am using the above mentioned skins for the campaign . Many were based at Anapa and Bagerowo .

Edited by dog1
  • Upvote 1

Dog, I've seen some of your skins here at the forum and I do appreciate your work!  Maybe you'll come up with the special skin-pack for this campaign? Using skins that already done and - who knows - something new.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:55 PM, Blooddawn1942 said:

I finished the campaign. It was great and I had a lot of fun flying the missions. 

The Escape mission and the Rescue mission where You have to land and take off from this bloody island will probably stick to my memory. 

Really, those who liked missions like 15 and 16 in Taman Bridgehead campaign I do recommend Almost campaign. The fair share of missions in here is sort of "virtual-pilot-playground" more than "aerial fight simulation". I put like 5 times more efforts in A than in TB :huh:

On 3/22/2019 at 10:55 PM, Blooddawn1942 said:

Really, those who liked missions like 15 and 16 in Taman Bridgehead campaign I do recommend Almost campaign. The fair share of missions in here is sort of "virtual-pilot-playground" more than "aerial fight simulation". I put like 5 times more efforts in A than in TB :huh:

And, BTW, here is my share of skins at M4T. Though only for Original Title.
http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads2&file=search&sa=2602

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Flew 2 missions so far, cool stuff! Thanks a lot!

Actually, Hartmann was in 9. Staffel (Karaya) as part of III. Gruppe. They never returned to the Kuban after Kursk / Zitadelle. Lipfert as Staffelkapitän of 6. Staffel was under command of Barkhorn who was Gruppenkommandeur of II./JG52 then. So, perfect G-6 skins for teh Kuban are Lipfert, Barkhorn, Wolfrum, Batz, Sturm, Fönnekold, Waldmann, Sachsenberg.

Anyway, there were also quite some G-4 in the Gruppe until the Wehrmacht retreated from the bridgehead to the Crimea in October 1943.

Edited by yogy
perfecting
  • Like 1

SAMSON

Special skin packs 

Please give me the prints you want to do for your present and future campaigns  and i will do them and send them to you . Fighters only please .

YOGY

Nice reading your interesting comments . We can never read and research enough.. I am now studying the JG54 which unfortunately does not fit anywhere in any off our present and future maps , In Bodenplatte they where stationed south next to France so out of the map . too bad .

• Sad 1

Dear Sir,

Thx for Campaign, very immersive briefing. Flying under 3012c with resave of the mission(s), I ' am not allowed to choose the skin you recommend. I' m just allowed to accept the default skin.

Is it me or just a Rule of the Game?

Regards,

Hi, Grobby!
Thanx alot for appreciation. If you're talking about skins, then you fly G-4 version of the campaign. Which I "closed" sort of, cos it's too difficult to support both through multiply updates. I'm still updating G-6 version)))) to say truth.
And I have no idea how skins can get locked or something... But may be it's because of a mess with G-4 and G-6 versions of the campaign (G-6 version uses no custom skins).

Thx for kind answer; understand the choice made, will try the G6 version.

FYI, the wingman (#2) has the corect skin

Check six, G