samson

TAMAN BRIDGEHEAD - SP scripted campaign for Bf109G-4(6)

On 8/25/2018 at 2:17 PM, oho said:

I can't continue this campaign. It just leads me back to the screen where I can chose a mission. Something has changed since the last update. Can you look into it.

Jentlemen, links at first post have been updated to the actualversion of the game (3.005)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Nearing the end of the campaign & enjoying your efforts..One thing I noticed & was never able to figure out the cause; in mission 11 which is pretty straightforward I would get a CTD everytime about 7-12 minutes in usually a few minutes after the aerial fight began & I was racking up kills against the P-39's & Il-2's.Over & over this happened- frustrating??? You bet. Finally the only way i could get past it was to simply take -off & land immediately...For this LMF I probably would have been sent to the Russian Front,but I was already there!😉

• Haha 1

I'm experiencing a constant CTD on one of the early missions. The airfield attack scramble. I've had three CTD's as I'm coming in for a landing after sustaining engine damage. Gonna give it one more try tonight but if it does it again I'll probably scrap the campaign until a fix is found.

• Upvote 1

What model do you fly G4 or G6?
My guess it's a third mission, right?

22 hours ago, Blitzen said:

Nearing the end of the campaign & enjoying your efforts..One thing I noticed & was never able to figure out the cause; in mission 11 which is pretty straightforward I would get a CTD everytime about 7-12 minutes in usually a few minutes after the aerial fight began & I was racking up kills against the P-39's & Il-2's.Over & over this happened- frustrating??? You bet. Finally the only way i could get past it was to simply take -off & land immediately...For this LMF I probably would have been sent to the Russian Front,but I was already there!😉

Yeah, I know about it. 
Appeared some time ago. It was pretty "straight forward" in terms of mission building mission.
But now I experience  CTD each time and so far failed to find the reason. 

I had horrible stutters with G-6 version . But no crashes. Can't remember which mission third or maybe fourth. It was not ordinary situation. I was coming to land and it felt like having only 5 fps . I replaced g6 with g4 version but haven't played it that much yet. 

Btw, where I can find g6 version?

Edited by Hartigan

My campaign is also experiencing freezes and crashes. Are your suspect missions in bad weather by chance? thanks.

Edited by NETSCAPE

Sad to hear that.  
My thoughts are that  after last update some my mistakes or "bad logic chains" became critical, cause year ago I played those missions many times without crashes.
Well, must revise this stuff)

I finished the campaign. It was great and I had a lot of fun flying the missions. 

The Escape mission and the Rescue mission where You have to land and take off from this bloody island will probably stick to my memory. 

Thanks for the effort and giving me a great time, @samson . :)

Edited by Blooddawn1942