=FI=Blue2

First Free Keys in 2018 (Drawing / Raffle)

P-40E-1 Collector Plane

La-5 Series 8 Collector Plane

:salute:

Edited by Godspeed

The comunity generosity in flight sims is just amezing, seen it many many times in rise of flight and here to.

Thanks for noble gest.

I would like to join for Ju 52. Just adding P-40 on the list to.

Happy New Year and all the best.

S!

Edited by LordNeuro*Srb*

Blue 2, good on ya mate. Looks like the Christmas spirit is alive and well. Would you put me in for the:

P-40, MC.202 and/or the Ju52

Most of my Christmas outlay went for a LEGO Millennium Falcon for the tykes.

Cheers,

Flying Colander

Edited by Flying_Colander

Hi and happy new year! Thank you for the great gesture!

Barely played this game a few hours though I'm already thoroughly hooked. Only bought standard edition though to make sure I liked it first, so would appreciate the opportunity to expand my hangar. :)

So if I may, please can I enter for:

BOS premium

La-5

Fw 190 A-3

VC_,

When you say you 'only bought standard edition,' do you mean you bought BOStalingrad standard edition, or one of the others (BOMoscow or BOKuban)?

If you already own BOS standard, you're not eligible for BOS premium because you already own most of the planes in that one.  (See original post rules.)

Please clarify.  Thanks!

(You can still enter for the 2 premium planes if you own BOS standard though.)

I have BOS standard, sorry I must have missed that in the rules. Keep me down just for the two planes then :)

I would be happy to get any of these keys:

• 1 x P-40E-1 Collector Plane
  • 1 x MC.202 Series VIII Collector Plane
  • 1* x Ju 52/3m

Happy New Year and Thanks for sharing  :happy:

Edit*: Sorry i meant 1 not 2  :( 

Edited by Nansake

I would be happy to get any of these keys:

• 2 x Ju 52/3m
Happy New Year and Thanks for sharing  :happy:

Just curious why 2 keys for the Ju52?

Thank you so much for this give away!

I would like to enter these raffles

• 1 x Fw-190 A-3 Collector Plane
  • 1 x La-5 Series 8 Collector Plane
  • 1 x Ju 52/3m Collector Plane

I already have the BOS standard version and played for months still didn't have a single kill yet. Because i'm really noob. I don't know what the easiest plane is, but if i win would love to get the noob plane;). If someone knows if some planes are super hard, please tell me so i will probably ditch the other planes and just go for the easy one;).

Good luck all and Thanks again. Wish you all the best for 2018!!

As an old player from way back . Loved the old IL2 and Pacific fighters sims , played the guts out of them.

Recently I purchased the Kuban Premium expansion whilst looking to revive my Iron horse itch.

I would very appreciate any keys you would like to pass on very much so that would add to my enjoyment.

Either of these would be nice as I just bought the LA 5 series 8 Beast for Kuban

• 2 x Ju 52/3m Collector Plane, Pre-order edition (includes the special pre-order skin)
  • Mind you I wouldn't mind BOS just quietly. 

Thanks

Edited by Bulldog7

JU-52

It would be interesting to try some paratrooper drops.

Edited by Esco

I have BOS standard, sorry I must have missed that in the rules. Keep me down just for the two planes then :)

OK, thanks for the response VC_.  You're confirmed for the 2 premium planes!

Just curious why 2 keys for the Ju52?

Bought them a long time ago, when it was on pre-order, along with one for myself.  Just wanted to support the devs' decision to create Ju52.  Many complained about it but I always felt it was a good decision,  Buying extra keys to give away as gifts to friends or on the forum is always a great way to support them and this sim, if your budget allows... and besides, it's fun too!

• Mind you I wouldn't mind BOS just quietly. 

Sorry, since you already own the La-5, you're not eligible for the BOS premium key - but you're in for all the others.

However, BOS standard is on sale at 1/2 price now - go grab it!  You will NOT regret it.  It's the original 'piece' of this series, and includes 8 excellent planes and access to 4 maps offline:  Stalingrad, Lapino, Velikie Luki and Novosokolniki.

It's also going to give you a much longer timeline for single player career mode, when that comes online with the brand new game update coming later this quarter.

///

This is super - 53 of you in the drawing so far!

Looks like it will happen around 24 hours from now, after my little New Years Day gathering has broken up, so those of you across the waters might not see the winners until the following day in your time zones.

If you haven't already, throw your name in the hat!

Edited by =FI=Blue2
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

La-5, P-40, MC.202 or Ju 52 will be a nice new year gift for me. So I hope to win.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd like to enter for either:

1x P-40

1x Ju-52

1x MC.202

Cheers

Quote ,

Sorry, since you already own the La-5, you're not eligible for the BOS premium key - but you're in for all the others.

However, BOS standard is on sale at 1/2 price now - go grab it!  You will NOT regret it.  It's the original 'piece' of this series, and includes 8 excellent planes and access to 4 maps offline:  Stalingrad, Lapino, Velikie Luki and Novosokolniki.

It's also going to give you a much longer timeline for single player career mode, when that comes online with the brand new game update coming later this quarter.

No probs , just went in for the BOB pre-sale as well .... Thanks Blue, would be nice to get an AC as a gift , cheers

• Upvote 1

HI everyone...hope you all have a happy and prosperous 2018. :drinks:  

Thanks for the raffle / draw.

Tante Ju or MC.202 would be nice.

Cheers!

• Happy New Year.

I'd like to enter for :

1 x MC.202 Series VIII Collector Plane

2 x Ju 52/3m Collector Plane, Pre-order edition (includes the special pre-order skin)

Thanks!

OK, folks, that's it - no more entries will be accepted.  Drawing will occur soon, with winners announced after.  Could be within one hour, or slightly more.

All drawings are complete and the winners are:

BOS Premium:  Dutch2
La-5 Series 8:   TexasWarbird
FW-190 A-3:      s9723
P-40E-1:            Scarface1
MC.202:            DaGengster
Ju 52/3m:         MAGNUM_PT
Ju 52/3m:         Panzerman

All keys have been sent.  Don't forget - you must go into your profile in il2sturmovik.com and activate your key.  Your new content will then be available the next time you start up the game (online).

Congrats to all the winners!  Now go put 'em to use and FLY your new rides!!

Thanks again to all who entered; for those who didn't win, sorry -- better luck next time.

Cheers to all & happy 2018!  See you in the skies.

Blue2

• Upvote 9

Thanks for your generosity. Acts like this really make the IL2 community rather unique. Good that you are trying to expand the circle.

Cheers,

FC

Wow! Hey a winner Great! Thank you for the generosity! Activated and used asap. Really great show of Holiday spirit/Generosity, I wish you a great and happy year!

Thanks for the unexpected gift. Only it shows only **** ***** ******* licence code and not the numeric one. What I am doing wrong here?

Edited by Dutch2

Dutch2, please see the PM I just sent you.

DaGengster, Scarface1 & TexasWarbird, you're all very welcome.

As for Flying Colander, Pierre and the rest of you who wrote some kind words, much appreciated!  Let's keep this community growing in all the best directions.  Cheers!