ArturDCS

Key emulation and CoD & BoS (DCSFlightpanels)

Hi!

I am part of the team behind DCSFlightpanels which enables Saitek Flight Panels to be used through key emulation.

I was today made aware that key emulation like LCTRL-H doesn't work in BoS but it does in CoD.

Could anyone shed some light on this? What differs and why? I don't play IL-2 myself so I can't test anything but I am very curious to why it doesn't work.

Thanks!

ArturDCS (Jerker Dahlblom)

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, ArturDCS said:

Hi!

I am part of the team behind DCSFlightpanels which enables Saitek Flight Panels to be used through key emulation.

I was today made aware that key emulation like LCTRL-H doesn't work in BoS but it does in CoD.

Could anyone shed some light on this? What differs and why? I don't play IL-2 myself so I can't test anything but I am very curious to why it doesn't work.

Thanks!

ArturDCS (Jerker Dahlblom)

Hi ArturDCS

I use your Software as well, and I have exactly the same issue. If I would donate a bos key, could you please have a look at it?

Your Software was the reason to add those panels again into my "homecockpit setup"

S! VLADI

Hi,

Thank you ArturDCS! My PZ70 was just collecting dust until I come across your software :)

However I am also having this problem with RCTRL+L (for my nav lights). For some reason it also turns on my cockpit lights (bound to L)

<S>