PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER

Hi and thanks for your continued support :)

So as much as we would love to have the most perfect release of software ever in the release of software since time began, of-course there are some bugs that have sneaked through and are causing issues for a few players.

Currently there are many threads on many forums and it is almost impossible to keep track of an issue if they are posted somewhere we can't see it.

Please can anyone having issues register on a Bugtracker forum , read the guidelines first and then after seeing that your issue hasn't already been reported, submit a bug report.

TFS are currently monitoring the Bugtracker and looking at issues affecting the release of Blitz with the aim to create a better user experience for everyone.

You will need to register if you haven't already but this will be the best way for us to work on resolving issues for Blitz.

Thanks for your help and support, cheers, TFS :thumbsup:

• Upvote 3

It's the first line of the OP.  :huh:

I know... one explanation could be that not everyone knows what a bugtracker is, and they may understand this thread as being the "bugtracker"? This isn't made easier when the OP writes "the bugtracker forum" when that's not a forum at all, and this place here is.

• 4 weeks later...

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER

Hi and thanks for your continued support :)

So as much as we would love to have the most perfect release of software ever in the release of software since time began, of-course there are some bugs that have sneaked through and are causing issues for a few players.

Currently there are many threads on many forums and it is almost impossible to keep track of an issue if they are posted somewhere we can't see it.

Please can anyone having issues register on a Bugtracker forum , read the guidelines first and then after seeing that your issue hasn't already been reported, submit a bug report.

TFS are currently monitoring the Bugtracker and looking at issues affecting the release of Blitz with the aim to create a better user experience for everyone.

You will need to register if you haven't already but this will be the best way for us to work on resolving issues for Blitz.

Thanks for your help and support, cheers, TFS :thumbsup:

Is this bug tracker actually used? I've posted a couple a month ago and the status hasn't changed. One of them is about how CLoD doesn't even start, so it's not just a minor feature request, it's a blocking issue.

I'm willing to participate and report bugs if that helps, but not if they're ignored, so what is your usual flow and what should we expect?

Yes it is used. Crash/not starting is hard to put a status on because the vast majority of people can run the game fine. 

The flow would be something like this: I log in, take a look at the reports, and if I see something that I can personally fix, I'll put my name on it and change it to in-progress. Once it is finished it would be set to a %, then when in game set to resolved. 

• 2 years later...

Maybe you didn't select the "complexe engine managment" and "thermal effects" in the options.

Oil radiator has an effect in BF 109 E4 and E7.

Try to close the oil radiator (at 1.0 ATA, alt 1000 m) and the engine will get a failure within the 4 minutes (the oil temp goes up to 106°).

Try fully open oil radiator (at 1.0 ATA, alt 1000 m) and you can fly till an empty tank (the oil temp stay at 93°).

Edited by OBT-Mikmak

Pretty sure I have both options checked cause in other planes it works.Close rads and temps go up while opening rads and temps drop.In E7 though just the water rad controls water temps while oil rad does nothing to oil temp gauge.Maybe a bug on my end?

EDIT---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had the oil rad confused with its backwards movement.Forward actually closes the rads and vice versa back opens fully the oil rad.

Edited by Wolfstriked
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right medium to report a current problem, but am a little lost as to where to find an aswer:

Since the current release of Tobruk, 2020, my steam edition of CloD Blitz has been updated as well, with the immediate effect that the game does not launch anymore.

It stays forever in the initial logo and does not launch properly.

I have tried disabling the antivirus, created an exception, but nothing helped. I did not change anything else, the original version runs perfectly.

I tried various forums and steam support, don't get any reply. Can you please direct me to any solution to it? 

Sorry for bothering and man thanks,

Gregory

I

8 hours ago, greggr62 said:

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right medium to report a current problem, but am a little lost as to where to find an aswer:

Since the current release of Tobruk, 2020, my steam edition of CloD Blitz has been updated as well, with the immediate effect that the game does not launch anymore.

I have tried disabling the antivirus, created an exception, but nothing helped. I did not change anything else, the original version runs perfectly.

I tried various forums and steam support, don't get any reply. Can you please direct me to any solution to it? 

Gregory

Hello Gregg

We recommend you do not have both the original CLIFFS OF DOVER and the BLITZ expansion installed at the same time.

This can cause conflicts.

If you are having issues... I would recommend you first look at the "Getting Started and Troubleshooting Guide" which you can find in the 'Manuals' folder in your main IL-2 game folder.  This was installed with the update to BLITZ.

This includes suggestions for many issues.

Regarding your failure to launch, also would suggest you look at the common causes in this thread:

If you continue to have problems, in the Technical forums, please post a copy of your log file.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/32914-those-having-crash-problems-wed-like-to-see-what-programs-you-are-running/

• 1 month later...

No tracer in BF-109F.

I found no tracer shown during firing MG151/20 in BF-109F4.  BF109-F4/Z is O.K.
Only BF-109F has no tracer. I checked the round set-up of F4 and the set-up is differ from BF-109F4/Z.
However when I fire the cannon of BF-109F4, I can't see any tracers fired.
I only fly single player, so the belt setup can not be a problem since flying single player only uses default set-up which user can not modify.  
Besides I never touched any set-up of plane's option including load-out, convergence..etcs.
All planes doesn't have tracer problem except BF-109F4. 
Please check it up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1)On the CR42 (but I think on all Italian planes it will be the same) the Compass shows W-O for what I think should be Westen-Osten as in German while it should be O-E O for "Ovest" (West) and E for "Est" (East).

Can you please look at it?

2)In general in the planes I fly sometimes it is like as if the clocks in the instrument panel lose the indicators, such as the altimeter and the IAS indicator, and this doesn't always happens due to damage but it simply disappears and when i go on the clock with the mouse it won't show any reading.

Thank you 

Edited by 4SCT_CR42Falco
On 8/17/2020 at 11:58 AM, greggr62 said:

Hello,

Gregory

Had a similar problem and re installing all the redist files inside \\Steam\SteamApps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\_CommonRedist did the trick.

• 2 weeks later...

1- A collegue can't visualize the Team Fusion server in the list of servers when going multiplayer, I myself wonder if I see all the servers at disposal though I mostly use Teamfusion which I see

2- I definitely don't hear any hit incoming, which does not make any big difference anyway since I am a perennial sitting duck but sometime it would help to hear and react for the opponent to have some fun 😁