feathers632

cliffs of dover blitz edition VR support?

Imagine you've only played your favourite Aircraft flying game with a mouse and keyboard and then one day you buy yourself a Joystick, you plug it in and play your game and suddenly it no longer feels like just a computer game, it feels like a Flight Simulation. The movement of the aircraft feels more natural, the emersion is far greater and you think to yourself "this is how it was meant to be played".  There's no way your going back to Mouse and Keyboard. 

That's how I feel about playing flight sims in VR.... I just can't bring myself to play CLOD until it's implemented :( 

Edited by F-Dog
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, OBT-Lionel said:

You just have to wait a little bit before they implant it.  🙂

I've been looking at the news updates longingly for months...……… we're happily enjoying BOS in VR, eagerly awaiting the ability to fly from the town I live in and across the channel.

I hope everything will go as planned and we'll get VR support after the 5.0 is released. But still, even without it I really enjoy this sim! Can't wait for the Tobruk expansion. I like the FM and DM more in CloD than in.. other sims. Feels way more realistic and close to real life videos. And performance with all the settings maxed out is super smooth. Future is bright for this sim, it has a tremendous potential. I wish Team Fusion a great success and hope that we'll enjoy various theaters and aircraft in this awesome sim.

• Like 1