Sign in to follow this  
Buzzsaw

Reshade 3 and Blitz 4.5

Those trying to get Reshade 3 to work with 4.5:

move "dxgi.dll" (and not sure if dxgi.ini also) from:

GAME_INSTALL_LOCATION\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover

to

GAME_INSTALL_LOCATION\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover\parts\core

Edited by Buzzsaw
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for this post. howevwer, I cant find a file named core in my download. Please advise.

Hello again. I've had a root around the files and the core folder can be found here...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\parts\core

I also moved both the dxgi.dll and the dxgi.ini files to the core folder. Reshade seems to work just fine.

Thanks for the heads-up Buzzsaw.

That's what I did. I reinstalled Reshade (opting for Direct 3D 10+), redownloaded the effects, then moved the two files to the file location noted above.

I move "dxgi.dll" and "dxgi.ini" to

GAME_INSTALL_LOCATION\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover\parts\core

Reshade seems to work but when i stop the game and relaunch it, the effect disappear, i have to reselect my "effects_profile.ini" in the Reshade interface (Shift+F2).

It seems that Reshade doesn't record my tunings.

Do you have the same behavior ?

How can i fix this ?

Edited by OBT-Mikmak

Could your problem be a key-binding conflict? There's a keyboard shortcut to toggle Reshade effects on and off. Perhaps this toggle key has been mapped to some other in-game function? 

Beyond that, I'm at a loss.

put your configuration ini in the core folder along with dxgi.dll" and "dxgi.ini

Those trying to get Reshade 3 to work with 4.5:

move "dxgi.dll" (and not sure if dxgi.ini also) from:

GAME_INSTALL_LOCATION\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover

to

I've been trying to use reshade with limited success. Found the files moved them as indicated and launch game the window appears with effects being loaded and when finished I use shift F2 and configurator menu comes up but is locked. Need to control alt delete to unstick but it does not work. Any advice would be appreciated. Would like to use this tool!