Where is the "RECORD FLIGHT" button?

Hauksbee

Hit Left Control and R and the game will start recording all kinds of nifty data for play back. The game has a built in play back feature. It can be found in the main menu, the option named "Flight Records." From there you can watch the recording and change cameras with the function keys across the top of most keyboards.

Oh, it also works in multiplayer too.

Edited by Disarray
  • Upvote 2

Records (tracks) are saved in

... IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad\data\Tracks

But as their are only playable through the game "Player", no reason to bother with this folder, unless for share one with other players.

Where is the "RECORD FLIGHT" button, and which folder is the video stored in?

I strongly suggest you download the manual that can be found in one of the subforums here. No offense intended at all, but a lot of these questions you are asking are very basic ones that can be answered with a quick glance through said manual.

Besides watching the recorded track in the sim, it is possible to perform an ACMI style debrief with Tacview.

Ingame and Tacview, two different replay options with different functionalities.

. No offense intended at all, but a lot of these questions you are asking are very basic ones that can be answered with a quick glance through said manual.

None taken. In fact, I have downloaded the manual. However; it's tedious scrolling through all those pages. And...my printer is on the fritz. So I have to make time to take a Thumb Drive down to Office Max and get the manual printed out and spiral bound

• 3 years later...
102.R.dd_Blade18

I think when you replay track files, you can change camera angle the same way you can do it in live game?...

• 1 month later...