Sign in to follow this  
DetCord12B

The Game Screenshot Thread

7 hours ago, DetCord12B said:

It's the new CS 75. And yeah Matt, I know who you are. You might know who I am as well considering I had well over 200 liveries for the Aerosoft 319-321 on their site at one time and more on mine, almost all of which were the most downloaded files of all time somewhere to the tune of 420K total downloads. That is until they (Mathijs) started including my work in official payware releases without so much as an email or PM or anything telling me so and or acknowledging they had done it. So I deleted all of them up to and including the ones John Glanville and did where we worked (officially) alongside American Airlines in creating.

They're shady as all get out over there. After that I closed my site (fsresource.com) and stopped doing almost anything for the genre. The only reason I created a slew of textures for the new Captain Sim 757 is because I was hired to do so.

But yeah, I've been doing liveries for almost eight years now. I've since removed almost all of my screenshots though and this is all I could find, most of which are really old.

RX2X8BG.jpg

cNTsc7y.png

zdcUtYF.png

81jzsrY.png

Nice shots!

Sorry to hear of your falling out with Aerosoft. I never had to deal with anything like that...but then again except for maybe one or two cases where I really outdid myself I don't suspect there was ever much danger of passing my stuff off as professional material, LOL.

What did bother me was having weirdos email me with demands, telling me exactly what to do, complaining about choices I had made etc. Flight sims attract a lot of crazy people for some reason.

Edited by 19//Rekt

Encountered a lone armed freighter south of Japan in Silent Hunter 4.

It's lucky I found it when I did. I only had 3% of my fuel left when I returned to Pearl Harbour. As soon as I got back, I transferred to Midway :biggrin:

Edited by PB_Cybermat47

USS Balao (SS-285) attacks a Japanese convoy, sinking a heavy cruiser and three tankers.

Edited by Pb_Cybermat47

Digital_Combat_Simulator__Black_Shark_Screenshot_2018_09.23_-_19_47_10_02.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2018.09.23 - 19.47.58.97.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2018.09.23 - 19.56.45.13.png

I watched a Film about a Apache squadron during the invasion of Iraq and got the urge to fly some nigh tops with the KA 50. It give a good impression 

Edited by LuseKofte
  • Upvote 3

I'd love a Rafale but I'm more than happy with the Dorito 2000.

Had a little run-in with an S-300 site the other day, managed sneak in and take it out up close and personal with rockets on the F-5!

gbykJRE.png

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, 216th_Lucas_From_Hell said:

Dorito 2000

😄

this is what im playing now and its much more fun than being cheated online in  an ultrarealistic graphic eyecandy fps

i played this when i was 10 and now as a good kid im seeing his inside, how does it work

yesderday i made phantomas immortal but he fell in a well and remain there forever so today i plan to make him fly :)

phantomas.jpg

Trying to catch the tanker.

Screen_181014_233910.thumb.png.67db1a1304a939c4b27ae2345025c251.png

Almost got him.

Screen_181014_234632.thumb.png.af055b02783daf05b7df3434fa0b04ff.png

Got him.

Screen_181014_235754.thumb.png.e2a2efb25f97183c76ef9fb91ba45b79.png

I bought ORBX TrueEarth Great Britain last friday. Here are some first impressions from my flight Bristol to Sailsbury and back.

7RntidI.png

ylONUN7.png

MTg5jGJ.png

fg8xlTX.png

DxIwoDK.png

ycj3qjg.png

Edited by Semor76