coconut

Coconut's dynamic campaign EXPERT and NORMAL

45 minutes ago, SvAF/F16_Katla said:

Some Peshka love from last month!

Did you put together footage from two different dive bombing attacks?    You made the dive without any dive brakes then egressed with dive brakes out.

4 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

Did you put together footage from two different dive bombing attacks?    You made the dive without any dive brakes then egressed with dive brakes out.

No it was the same attack, I guess I didn't pull out the brakes until later in the dive or maybe i didnt get them out and then accidentally pulled them down whilst exiting .

15 minutes ago, KG_S_Kalle_Kalutz82 said:

Set gamma to 1.2 next time...

• Thanks 1

Seriously, could someone tell me if the server is down or is it just me?

Maybe I got banned for being too good?

Hehe Jk

9 minutes ago, Fang333333 said:

Seriously, could someone tell me if the server is down or is it just me?

Maybe I got banned for being too good?

Hehe Jk

I just checked the MP list - seems both servers are offline for the moment. So, don't worry about being banned - even

if you might be too good... ;)

I updated them this morning, they should be up again. Stats will follow this evening 

• Thanks 2

Coconut, I am asking for help, please.

I have been on your server for well over a year now and prior to January 18 2019, never had any problems. Now, (since January 18) I get constant disconnects. They are so bad now, the game is not playable.

I have had my computer checked....no problem. I have had my ISP check my network....no problem. I have even had a new router installed. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed the game, twice. I am still getting disconnects...all since 18 January. Could there be something wrong with either your server or the main server? I know there are many people suffering the same disconnects as I do.

Do you know what the problem could be? Please help me...………….

Edited by No.85_Camm

Cam forgot to mention that we flew together today on at least three other servers without any issues. Including the AKA normal and Unprofessionals. 

@coconut

Folks,

I am really getting ticked off with this plane reserve system. None of my planes are EVER reserved. I land, undamaged, wait until next mission, and I never have a plane. NEVER. The 8083 site never shows planes for me, it does show points but no planes.

I really can't stand the plane reserve system, every mission I fly has to be 40+ minutes becuase I have to go from one end of the map to the other.

I can't tell you the disappointment of waking up in the morning, and seeing that everything I did the night before is for naught. I HATE having to go from one airfield to another trying to figure out which airfield will let me fly.

I love the campaign, and the community, but seriously, screw this plane reserve system!!!

Edited by Fang333333
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

@coconut

WOW. Just did an experiment. Landed 2 planes @ Marino and one plane at Zyrani. LAnded at Zyrani, waited for mission to end. Mission ended. Went back to the map. New mission starts.

NO PLANE!

No planes showed @ Marino and when I tried to takeoff from Zyrani it threatened to boot me becuase "Other player has reserved plane". 

Other people in game said they got their plane but for me I never get my plane back!!!

LITERALLY nothing I do will give me the plane I landed. I have to fly across the map EVERYTIME!

I HATE THIS!

Edited by Fang333333

2 hours ago, Fang333333 said:

@coconut

WOW. Just did an experiment. Landed 2 planes @ Marino and one plane at Zyrani. LAnded at Zyrani, waited for mission to end. Mission ended. Went back to the map. New mission starts.

NO PLANE!

No planes showed @ Marino and when I tried to takeoff from Zyrani it threatened to boot me becuase "Other player has reserved plane". 

Other people in game said they got their plane but for me I never get my plane back!!!

LITERALLY nothing I do will give me the plane I landed. I have to fly across the map EVERYTIME!

I HATE THIS!

Never had an problem with this strange ? 

2 hours ago, KG_S_Kalle_Kalutz82 said:

@coconut

Heya :)

The stats site is missing some plane I got credited for in my last Fw190 JaBo mission.

Thanks for your server.

Strange  bud did we mid air colison when we head on head shot each other down ? 

The servers and the campaign will be taken definitively offline at the end of May.

No relation to the issues reported above, it's just that my interests have shifted.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

12 minutes ago, coconut said:

The servers and the campaign will be taken definitively offline at the end of May.

No relation to the issues reported above, it's just that my interests have shifted.

Sad to here bud thanks for the great servers

35 minutes ago, coconut said:

More than sad to hear this, your server was mainly the reason to play this game at all

• Sad 1

Am

8 minutes ago, LeLv30_Redwing said:

More than sad to hear this, your server was mainly the reason to play this game at all

Amend to that, don’t know what server al play on now, coco’s is heads and tails better than anything else!!

• Upvote 1

This is sad news. Many thanks for all your work. 

• Sad 1

Sad to hear, Coconut. Thank you for all the hard work and for allowing us to enjoy your Server

• Sad 1

I am sad to hear this Coconut but I can understand how much work it takes and you get more complaints than thanks.   Thank you for giving us a server that provided us with an alternative to endless furballs or overcomplicated rules.👍👏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Definitely sad news. Thank you Coconut for all your hard work providing these servers. They will be missed!

• Upvote 1

Oh no!!!! These are sad news. Where shall we fly then, when its over cause there is nothing comparable to the Coconut servers....

This server was our home for quite a time now, we had so much fun, fights, frustrations, friends found, foes forgiven, fantastics, f*** offs, fabulous flights....🛩️

Thank you Coconut for this servers and all the work and time you put into it.

S!

Jimmy

P.S.: I hope your new interest is some new multiplayer campaign for the Bodenplatte Thing 🙂

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, LP1888 said:

Never had an problem with this strange ? 

Strange  bud did we mid air colison when we head on head shot each other down ? 

Äh, nooo. It was not even you, I did not made a head-on, nor I was shot down.

I was attacking some landing Yak, "voncoloveur" was his name or so. I was credited in game, but not on stats. Anyway, its not that important :)

@coconut

Oh dear, thats pretty sad for all of us who fall in love with your settings and the family atmoshpere there.

We love the supply system and that this server is not crowded as a WalMart at some sale.

Yes, there were some complaints about certain aspects, but this also shows how much we think about it to play there as we overall prefer it to other servers.

A man may hope, that maybe you will change your mind, olthough I think this decision was not easy and is already thought through.

I want to say in the name of 'Kampfgeschwader Sleipnir':

"Thank you for your beautiful lovely server, for the open ears you had and that we could fly over your good terrain. We will miss it for sure!"

• Upvote 1

It's sad news, thanks to the  server coconut!

So where are the guys now?

I saw that there is a server on the coconut engine, but I do not know anything about it.

Edited by 8ELT_Grzesiek

Disheartening news. Losing such innovative servers is truly a loss for all of us. 😐

19 hours ago, Fang333333 said:

NO PLANE!

If you can point at the mission in question on the stats site, I can look at why the system doesn't reserve your planes.

Thanks all for the kind words!

2 hours ago, coconut said:

Thanks all for the kind words!

Yeah, I think everybody is meaning it truely.

If the good old money is maybe the issue - I donated once and wanted to donate soon again. Maybe there are others too, who want to take the responsibility to split the costs, if its "only" that?

We love the server.

Best wishes

• Upvote 2

The amount of sweat, tears, and blood that you've put into this I would argue is second to none in the community. Many of the things we take for granted in MP in other servers are because of you. Thank you. Best of luck in your next adventures! (I selfishly hope it has to do with DCS....and the F-14 :))

Must be the release of the Tomcat.  Had some great times there with the gang.  You couldn't find finer and classier enemies to bag.

• Like 1

@coconut

I will do a little more accounting for exact mission. It happens a lot.

I will repost when I have the info but first off wanted to say sorry to see you go!

I LOVE this thing and I just got started! Let's get down to brass tax Coconut.. How much for the server lol.

Is there anyway some of us can volunteer to keep this thing going?

I can't go back to the old campaign coconut! I can't! I won't!

Name your price coconut! How much to keep this thing going? And while we are at it...

How much for the ape?
raw

Edited by Fang333333

Coconut. Thanks so much for all you have done. I've not been on the server too much lately, but enjoyed it when I have. Thanks mate, and all the best.

Cheers.

Ho no! That's so sad!

I just joined the il2 community and your normal server is the best way to start learning the online part of the game.

I will miss it so much!

Thanks Coconut for your work

Best wishes

Been away from BOS for some time, but this server has always been the best, sad to see it go.

Thanks Coconut.