coconut

Coconut's dynamic campaign EXPERT and NORMAL

Just now, coconut said:

No luck sadly. We'll have to stick with the long download times until I figure out what's wrong.

Sorry to double post but you posted at the exact time I did and I didn't quote you so I doubt you saw my post,

Do you guys run the VR limiter on in this server?

1 minute ago, coconut said:

No luck sadly. We'll have to stick with the long download times until I figure out what's wrong.

On Expert yes. On Normal, I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

That's disappointing.

3 hours ago, coconut said:

I agree, I would also like to add artillery. I think it should be OK performance-wise. I only need to find a place for them in the campaign system. That would probably need rethinking how battles work.

Artillery would be quite fun! Something to strafe in the A-20 😄

Hi Coconut,

I have tries again to get on to the Normal server, unsuccessfully. I can get to the loading window and then.....nothing. I have no problem getting into other servers

25 minutes ago, No.85_Camm said:

Hi Coconut,

I have tries again to get on to the Normal server, unsuccessfully. I can get to the loading window and then.....nothing. I have no problem getting into other servers

You need to give it time. Downloading takes several minutes, then loading takes several minutes. On the loading screen, the red progress bar will be stuck at 100% for a long time. Just stay there. Worked for me, seems to be working for a few others who are on the server. Nothing I can do about that for the moment.

I'm taking down the Expert campaign until the next hotfix. Too unstable at the moment.

Instead, I'm running 3 missions with player-controlled tanks and planes on the Moscow map. I hope they'll make an acceptable replacement for the campaign until it can be run again.

Some people report crashes when using tanks. Maybe they are the culprit?

Hello,

just want to inform you that the static planes in boxes are doubled (see pic), saw this on axis and allies side (normal server).

I think it´s since last patch/hotfix.

And of course a big compliment for this great dynamic campaign and server !

Thanks !

coconormal.jpg

Thanks for the report. Someone else mentioned that on the Expert server. I know why, I need to fix the template.

Just flew a bombing mission in an A20 on normal. Maikop to Tuapse (axis controlled). Took out 2 artillery and 14 buildings, returned to base, landed, and got no points due to "friendly fire". Not a big deal, I know what I destroyed, but with no points it doesn't help the allies. Oh, and thanks for all the work you do in providing your servers to the community!

As the server is hopefully running on bugfree and normal condition again - we request for coming sunday (CET 14:00) eskorts for our bombing runs on the german side.

Have a nice time dudes 🎠

Edited by KG_S_Kalle_Kalutz82
  • Upvote 1

¿Se introducirán en las operaciones de panzer de servidor elaboradas con objetivos de captura y con las nuevas unidades de la tc? Algo que es divertido y se puede jugar con el apoyo de la aviación. Saludos

• Confused 1

Actually running a windows update at the moment, with some luck it should be up again soon.

17 hours ago, E69_Heinz_Knoke said:

Will they be introduced in the server panzer operations developed with capture objectives and with the new units of the tc? Something that is fun and can be played with the support of aviation. regards

I'll add the new tanks to the existing tanks battles.

I am however not planning to make tank battles more complex at the moment. Only thing you can do at the moment is destroy other tanks, or buildings if you drive to a base. No flags to capture or anything like that. Maybe in the future, but that's not my focus at the moment.

Edited by coconut
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, coconut said:

En realidad, ejecuta una actualización de Windows en este momento, con un poco de suerte, debería volver a estar disponible pronto.

Agregaré los nuevos tanques a las batallas de tanques existentes.

Sin embargo, no estoy planeando hacer batallas de tanques más complejas en este momento. Lo único que puede hacer en este momento es destruir otros tanques o edificios si conduce a una base. Sin banderas para capturar ni nada de eso. Quizás en el futuro, pero ese no es mi enfoque en este momento.

Thank you, I understand that with the current material it is complicated to do something elaborate, but good as long as there are car fights, anti-tank positions and a good distance between the two teams to carry out different tactics and that aviation can take part would be fantastic. Yesterday I was inside but it seems that the tanks were exhausted in their bases and did not let out .... Thanks anyway

Ayer hubo un aeródromo al lado del área del tanque, está bien ya que crea un objetivo para defender o atacar y obliga a la aviación a actuar y no parece muy complicado. Un aeródromo en cada lado y tanques en el medio y diversión garantizada para todos. 🤗 🤣

En coconut expert se dan ciertas situaciones muy divertidas y bien pensadas.

Por ejemplo en ocasiones una columna se dirige a un aerodromo para capturarlo, este aerodromo dispone su defensa con tanques y se inicia una batalla, lo interesante para mi, es que este aeródromo bajo amenaza de ser capturado, normalmente tiene un numero muy limitado de aviones y modelos... si quieres atacar esa columna tan próxima puedes, pero tienes que hacerlo cuidando mucho los aviones o te tocara venir de mas lejos.

• Like 1

Hi Coconut.

There seems to be a problem with the Normal server. I am unable to get into the Server at all. I have no problem with any of the other servers

Hi Coconut. Enjoying dotting about in the Ju52, but do I need to actually land and unload with the MAB 250 parachute containers? Can I not just drop them on the airfield? And.. er... do I really only get 0 points for the delivery/return?

Edited by Crashbangwallop
Forgot 'I' at first writing

Parachute containers are not used at the moment. It’s cargo you have to use. No need to unload, but it helps get the plane lighter

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Crashbangwallop said:

Hi Coconut. Enjoying dotting about in the Ju52, but do I need to actually land and unload with the MAB 250 parachute containers? Can I not just drop them on the airfield? And.. er... do I really only get 0 points for the delivery/return?

As I understand it, and I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong; you do not need to unload the containers. You have to use cargo (and this is probably why you got no points). Only fly to the forward base that needs the necessary supplies, and then land properly on the runway. Once you've come to a stop, click "Finish Mission" in the menu selection GUI. If you want to keep the plane at the forward field, then you do not need to make a return trip back to your original airfield.

Points the game gives and Coco Bucks are two different things. You may see a 0 points from the game, but Coconut has external stats system that keeps track of how many points you've earned for delivering goods. Having said that, you may have gotten 0 Coco Bucks because you delivered to a field that may not need supplies. Make sure you go from "higher supplied field" to "lower supplied field".

Edited by [TWB]Sketch
Containers != Cargo
  • Thanks 2

Coconut and Sketch – Well it looks like I've been doing it all wrong! Still interesting though. Right, so next next time I'm loading cargo, and landing (runway) at a less-resourced base. Unloading to lighten plane on return, then finishing mission. Restart, then fly back to Home Base, finish mission. I think I can manage that. Thanks for putting me right lads, and thanks for the server Coconut...

Reserve at front line Air Field  how does it work ?

Exp1 :

I take a plane from Rear AirField (RAF), fly a combat mission then i land at a Frontline AirField (FAF).

Have i a reserve plane in this case ? What if my plane has been damaged ?

Exp 2 :

How many reserve plane have  I ?

I flew one model = i have one plane only. If i take it and loose it i'll have no more reserve plane ?

Can  i have more than  one reserve plane ? Two A20 and  three IL2 Sturmovik ?

Thanks 

Edited by -LaFrench-bexhausted

Hi all!

On 12/9/2017 at 5:34 PM, coconut said:

Thanks to @Frakkas there is now a translation to French: coconut french manual.pdf

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

On 8/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, -LaFrench-bexhausted said:

On Expert Server i saw a double template at Maikop.

Thanks. I remember looking into the problem, and finding the cause, but not if I actually fixed it. If not now, then soon.

22 hours ago, -LaFrench-bexhausted said:

Exp1 :

I take a plane from Rear AirField (RAF), fly a combat mission then i land at a Frontline AirField (FAF).

Have i a reserve plane in this case ? What if my plane has been damaged ?

If your plane is x% healthy, you x% of a plane. I think, but I'm no longer sure, that you get 100% of the plane if the damages are small.

22 hours ago, -LaFrench-bexhausted said:

Exp 2 :

How many reserve plane have  I ?

I flew one model = i have one plane only. If i take it and loose it i'll have no more reserve plane ?

Can  i have more than  one reserve plane ? Two A20 and  three IL2 Sturmovik ?

a) No, you won't have any ore reserve plane.

b) Yes, you can.

15 hours ago, Quatem said:

This attachment is not available

You must be logged in. It's also available on http://coconutside.eu:8080/fr/info/

2 hours ago, Black-Witch said:

No coconut Expert all day

The day isn't over yet!

• Like 2

Have you read the: ---> The Manual  <---- ??

Planes are reserved at all airfields except the rear most airfield (the airfield in all capital letters). You must fly a supply mission from the rear field (in all caps) to an unsupplied, or lower supplied airfield near front lines. Your plane, if you leave it at the front airfield, becomes available when the mission rotates every three hours. You can ask questions with a quicker response time on Coconut's Discord:

https://discord.gg/U54H7j6

wingman and I were getting disconnected after a few minutes, usually right after take off. 

at start yesterday and today...lost connection message something - 0001

Edited by katdog5
wrote more coherently haha

Apologies to that Pe-2 our squad shot down near Anapa tonight.

First, one our number identified it as a 110, then we all believed it until it was too late.

Mass delusion, I suppose.

56RAF_phoenix

8 hours ago, 56RAF_phoenix56 said:

Apologies to that Pe-2 our squad shot down near Anapa tonight.

First, one our number identified it as a 110, then we all believed it until it was too late.

Mass delusion, I suppose.

56RAF_phoenix

Mia Culpa 😟

Edited by 56RAF_klem

Coconut.

Would you explain how your Stats work, please. I am referring to the Normal Server.

For example, I don't understand how a person who has flown only one mission can be in 27th position (In the main Pilots' rankings) with 1000 points after shooting down only one Aircraft...and yet someone who has also shot one aircraft BUT also 3 ground targets is in 29th position and only 833 points.

Forgive me if I am wrong but it seems as though flying Bombers (which in the main is more risky) does not get the recognition of the dangers or of the damage done to the enemy (if at all).

I took off from Alibay with Ju-52 loaded with 2300 kg of cargo and about 50% fuel(IIRC). Landed at Taman, despawned, and got no reward.

Should I have taken off from Semisotka, because it was in all caps, but Alibay wasn't?

coconutsupply.jpg