Sign in to follow this  
Flynco

Escape key no work

HI when I fly a single mission on Kuban map the escape key (esc) no work, and for enable its I have to switch ctrl-alt-canc and return in game for exit. I run Windows 10 64bit  prefessional last update

Bye

Do you have any programing software on your joystick ?

I do have some stuffs programmed on mine (like a left-right function on a rotary knob for the autopilot) and when one of these programmed keys are active (spamming the keyboard input) the esc key won't work.

Strangely,  I have just had the same happen to me while flying an offline mission in the Stalingrad map.  Like Flynco, I found that going out of the game (I had control panel open so Alt-Tabbed to it)  then coming back into the game solved the issue.  I don't have any programming software running but I was skipping in and out of the game adjusting curves in Opentrack to get the views how I wanted them.

If you happan to have a command active by a toggle swich that input is blocking the esc. key! Check your devices and return all swiches to neutral and you´re good to leave. (to check if you have something active alt-tab out and start notepad, there you´ll have the key repeted until you toggle the swich to neutral!)

Edited by FlyingH

Just curious, did this happen when flying a Bf 110 or did anybody experience this issue with a different planetype aswell, if so maybe you can tell which one.

That happens to me when I leave the flaps lever in the up or down position on the Warthog throttle.  Move the lever back to neutral or center position and the esc key functions as it's supposed to.