Dears,

I bought a Thrustmaster T16000 FCS ... Joystick + Throttle.

I would like have rudder both on stick rotate axis and throttle big paddles.

Why I can not ?

We can bind both but only one work.

Thank you

Federico

because the axis that stays centred will always counter out the axis that has been moved.

might work if you can pause joystick twist when using paddles and visa versa

because the axis that stays centred will always counter out the axis that has been moved.

Sorry... i don´t understand.

If you have a trackir... you can move your head with trackir or mouse both in real time.

Last device that send digital data, control the input.

Can not be the same for joystick ?

Why?

Mouse digital axis are different from analog joystick axis - is not DX input (you don't see in Games Controllers), why you can use both (mouse, TrackIR) simultaneous but can't use 2 joystick (analog) axes for rudder without one mess another.

Edited by Sokol1

i suggest even a $20 pair of racing pedals from a cheap wheel

even the worst pedals are better than the BEST twist or hand paddles

Mmmmmmm ... maybe for most and not for someone.

I wouldn´t born a debate, but I have a super gymbal cam VKB rudder :lol: ... (Gladiator Pro + Mk IV Rudder)  and I understood, for some reasons, is NOT for me.

Anyway thank you

Edited by [NASA]il_Balordo

Mouse digital axis are different from analog joystick axis - is not DX input (you don't see in Games Controllers), why you can use both (mouse, TrackIR) simultaneous but can't use 2 joystick (analog) axes for rudder without one mess another.

Wait wait wait ...

WHY in DCS axis rudder working concurrently and not in IL-2 ??? ... work PERFECTLY, I tried 5 minutes ago.

Sorry, but I think someone send technical wrong informations.

Story sounded strange from the beginning to my ears...

1C STUDIOS please provide as soon as possible

Now we can consider as a BUG ...

Edited by [NASA]il_Balordo

1C STUDIOS please provide as soon as possible

Now we can consider as a BUG ...

Why a bug? In CloD (1C property) not even assign two devices for rudder(yaw) is possible, only one.

Different games (Bo'X, DCSW, CloD), different solutions for controls, and people trying use 2 controllers for yaw is <0.01%. :)

BTW - In Bo'X you can use the two controllers simultaneous, but need leave one with axis inverted, if are both in same direction one device input is ignored.

Edited by Sokol1

Why a bug? In CloD (1C property) not even assign two devices for rudder(yaw) is possible, only one.

Different games (Bo'X, DCSW, CloD), different solutions for controls, and people trying use 2 controllers for yaw is <0.01%. :)

BTW - In Bo'X you can use the two controllers simultaneous, but need leave one with axis inverted, if are both in same direction one device input is ignored.

Yes, what you say maybe true.... (for you that have foot rudder, try to ask to millions Thrustmaster FCS owners)

But the story (now) is different.
This is not a due technical limitation like before, but only a limitation of BOX.... This is very different.
Anyway, why have THREE bind spaces in the key mapping menu, if we can use only ONE ??? (ask to developers)
Come guys, here we don't speak of a graphic glitch, an improvment of VR, or sporadic netcode crash.
But about the joystick configuration tool (of a flight simulator game).... a feature that should be perfect after 3 games.
This is what I think

I can understand the frustration Balardo, but you have to also look at it from the company's prospective. I agree that you could classify this behavior as a bug, but not all bugs are created equal, and in many cases bugs can be so small that it's not worth the time to fix them. I believe that this is the case here. 1C can't spend time investigating every bug that people mention on the forums. There are simply much bigger issues to handle, and time = money.

I can understand the frustration Balardo, but you have to also look at it from the company's prospective. I agree that you could classify this behavior as a bug, but not all bugs are created equal, and in many cases bugs can be so small that it's not worth the time to fix them. I believe that this is the case here. 1C can't spend time investigating every bug that people mention on the forums. There are simply much bigger issues to handle, and time = money.

Yes yes, I understand!...no problem.

If it is so, I hope to be the first user have found it and hope 1C even fix it.

Sincerely, I don't think take much time for.

Anyway I wanted only reply that there isn´t technical reason not for do it.

I'm not sure what the point of having two different rudder inputs would be or how this would be helpful/advantageous in any way.......?

Certainly would not consider this a "bug" in any shape or form. Probably a language thing but calling it a bug is not correct.

• Upvote 1

im still trying to understand in what situation could someone need 2 rudder axis on different spots to use them??

only 1 at a time can be used,
they both have same effect,
the stick is small so not far to reach

Im not trollin im curious as to Why?

im still trying to understand in what situation could someone need 2 rudder axis on different spots to use them??

only 1 at a time can be used,

they both have same effect,

the stick is small so not far to reach

Im not trollin im curious as to Why?

Yes, me too.

im still trying to understand why DCS developers had foreseen the possibility to do so ! (maybe stupid)

im still trying to understand why Thrustmaster had develope an hotas with two rudders ! (maybe them too)

Same......

Said the man with a rudder for feet ...

------------------

I´m jokeing guys... jokeing  :) 

Because is more comfortable using the rudder stick during takeoff and paddles during action flight combat.