DD_Jabo

The DangerDogz are back and looking for new pilots!

Hi everyone,

The DangerDogz are looking for new members! Word has it that there's a war on and we are starting to migrate to IL-2 Great Battles to bring our own special brand of chaos and mayhem to it.

We have been online since 2006 when the squad was formed by Jim 'Blairgowrie' Smith who some here may remember. Since Jim passed away in 2011 we have continued to maintain the squad but we want more pilots! Fliers of all abilities are welcome, the only requirement is to HAVE FUN!

Play other simulators? No problem! We are also still active on IL-2 1946, Cliffs of Dover Blitz and DCS

Come and join the fun over at http://www.dangerdogz.com or click the link in my sig below - Tell 'em Jabo sent you.

Cheers

DD_Jabo

Edited by DD_Jabo
  • Upvote 4

Second that, Dogz are a great bunch, can't go wrong if you're looking for a home, err...kennel :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Second that, Dogz are a great bunch, can't go wrong if you're looking for a home, err...kennel :biggrin:

Thirded!

Scheduled CloD night for the Dogz this evening - we have our own public server operational 24/7 with randomly spawning missions. Feel free to join in!

Jabo.

Scheduled IL-2 1946 night for the Dogz this evening - kick off is at 7:30 GMT - sign up over at www.dangerdogz.com and join the fight!

Hi Dogz!

I popped over to the site but could not find an appropriate area to apply although I was able to register for the site itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm a long time (read that as old....) simmer and real-world pilot based on the US East Coast although flying online using a chat client will be a new experience for me.  If you have some type of a "newbie" guide on the site please drop me a link.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Hi Jim

Please just drop into the forum and say hi here   

We are not a formal squadron, there are no ranks or anything like that , just a bunch of mates who get together, any lose rules and info can be found here

we fly mainly co-ops with il246 but also CloD and DCS and are moving into BoS and there are a few of us to be found on the main servers now.

we have members from all over europe and usa and canada so are active in most of the popular time zones

look forward to hooking up with you soon

s

dd_delta7
Edited by dd_delta7

Thursday night is Blitz night over at the pound.  All welcome! Sign up at www.dangerdogz.com or join us on our dedicated 24/7 Cliffs of Dover server (or both!). All fliers joining up in February will get a free DD_ tag!

Cheers

DD_Jabo

Edited by DD_Jabo