Sign in to follow this  
Flynco

My personal question reserved to developers

I would like to ask the developers if we would have the Yak-3 considering that it was the best Russian fighter and considering that it entered service in August 1944 in the next chapter of Il2 Bodenplate would be ideal, certainly not include it in your projects would be a serious failure as well as no sense.

I do not want controversy from other members of the forum do not claim any response from those who decide what should be done, but at least that serves as a reflection.

However for my this sim at moment is the best, thank to all for your hard work.

I'm pretty sure you've asked this before, and I'm pretty sure you'll get the same answer this time.

Wait for an expansion set in the late war eastern front. It would be bizarre to release just one 1944 Russian plane by itself, I will therefore be willing to bet you paper money it will not happen.

There's a "suggestions" sub-forum for this kind of thing.

This is a public forum, so don't post here if you have a "personal" question.

You'll see the Yak-3 when/if it's appropriate I imagine.

Yak-3 operates on the eastern front while Bodenplatte very much happened in the west. My personal favourite is the Yak-9 but I hold the Yak-3 in high esteem and I would love to see it in the sim someday but it has to fit the scenario histroically.

This is how the devs operate. I don't think they are going to do out of theatre aircraft. It's kind of a waste for when they do.

I would like to ask the developers if we would have the Yak-3 considering that it was the best Russian fighter and considering that it entered service in August 1944 in the next chapter of Il2 Bodenplate would be ideal, certainly not include it in your projects would be a serious failure as well as no sense.

I do not want controversy from other members of the forum do not claim any response from those who decide what should be done, but at least that serves as a reflection.

However for my this sim at moment is the best, thank to all for your hard work.

Flynco,

You might be better off just to PM Jason you question and wait for a "From the horses mouth" reply.

That way you will not have to worry about any controversy as nobody will know!

RGDS

It's a personal question and not just a question. At least it's not pretentious because that would be awful ...

You would think it would be an even bigger serious failure and no sense if they added an Eastern Front plane to the West just like that.