=LG=Leutnant_Artur

Tactical Air War Videos

Putting this out early, had my fill of U.S. time zone bizarro world.

Contents: A Pig, Miniskirts, Lingerie, A Circus, Mucho Profanity, Organization, Titanium Buildings, A Suicide Jockey, Bikinis, Landing Gear Shit Show, Miracles.

Custom skins have full swastikas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Putting this out now and there will be another mostly A20B video at the end of the campaign.

Contents:

Moonlight Bikinis, Explosions, Dead Tanks,, A few stellar Luftwaffe players, Lots of Dumbasses, Profanity, New Agent Orange Game Graphics.

• Like 11

I got engaged and shot down more times in Campaign 15 than any other campaign. Seemed like we were outnumbered 90% of the time, but it probably wasn’t that bad. It was also due to the quality of many BLUE players this campaign. I never got smoked by as many superb fighter Aces as I did this time, to name a few:

F/JG300_Faucon / =PHX=-Geo (twice) / DirtyRotnFlieger  / SCG_Polo  / CN_Asuja  /  Operation_Ivy  / =PHX=-SuperEtendard

And there were several other great players who put holes in my aircraft but didn’t quite get the kill.  It was fun - - - -

Contents: Profanity, Go-Go Extravaganza, Memorable Encounter, Kondor Has Fun with a Couple of FW 190s, Not a Dipshit Award, Kondor Gets Robbed, KIA by Friendly Flak, Big Finish, and What’s Gonna Happen if I Don’t Get More Subscribers. 

Edited by StG77_HvB
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Some highlights and footage that I hadn't used in other videos made during this Tactical Air War campaign. The original plan was to fly P-40s for the whole campaign posing as '3 Sqn RAAF' using authentic skins designed by Chappy. Unfortunately, the P-40 was only available for the first few maps so I had to branch out and be a jack of all trades for the last 5 maps or so. Red's got their asses kicked this time around but it was still loads of fun :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A few shots from last season;).
Remember, do not be killed !!

=LG=Aion

HF !

Edited by =LG=Aion
  • Like 1

Gosh those skins are awful...

Are you using these because your team mates shoot you down otherwise? I mean after a couple vodkas I-16 and 109 probably look the same. xD

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Me and Mad_Mikhael working on damaged but not finished defence position on early map on TAW15. No External view. Polish language. Mikhael had headtracker failure so only hatswitch view from his perspective. After attack we barely slip through enemy 109's patrol.

• Like 3

1 video= Almost 40 pilots together attacking enemy airfield.

Taking part to this mission where Finnish Lentorykmentti 3 (Ler3) ja German Jagdgeschwader 4 (JG 4)

2 video= Cover bombers, or trying to.

Edited by LLv24_StableAce
  • Like 3

Hello guys!

Please find here a cinematic made with footages of our sorties from maps #1 and #2
Hope you'll enjoy it!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A big raid in poor visibility this morning on the TAW server. It was loads of fun and a big thanks to the following pilots who went along with my hair-brained scheme :)

No-one died either...

ShadowHawk

Mobile_BBQ

Firestorm07

Aeyon

code_toad

kmac

Gaps

itsthatguy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darbz said:

A big raid in poor visibility this morning on the TAW server. It was loads of fun and a big thanks to the following pilots who went along with my hair-brained scheme :)

No-one died either...

ShadowHawk

Mobile_BBQ

Firestorm07

Aeyon

code_toad

kmac

Gaps

itsthatguy

stalin-medal.jpg

• Haha 2

TAW 16 Highlights... I know the campaign hasn't finished yet but I'm off for a while now. Merry Christmas to all!

Featuring:

StG77_Kondor

StG77_HvB

Tuesday

Antijeeves

ShadowHawk

Mobile_BBQ

RAAF_Steppie

Firestorm07 and,

Cannabis_indica (shooting me down twice and ruining my 139 mission streak)

S!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

After a long time, we decided to set up the German Ju-87 at TAW. And with luck, we all successfully attacked and returned to the back of the parent airport. I made some almost mistakes, but I enjoyed flying like the guys. I also add to the wish of Merry Christmas and lots of happiness to the New Year.

Edited by FMF*BarracudaCZ
  • Like 2

We got the most fighter cover in Campaign 16 we've ever experienced, and life was good. A sincere Thank You to 666GIAP, SCG - especially Polo, =PHX=-Geo, DirtyRotnFlieger, and last but definitely not least, the newly-formed =AVG=77, who provided some serious cover and hit many targets alongside StG77.

Contents: Pretty Girls, Ground Attacks, Awesome Air Cover, some Serious A-20B Tank Slaying, and the usual plague of Suicide Jockeys.

Edited by StG77_HvB
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to =LG= et STG2 Teams for another great campaign. 

We had great fights and a lot of challenge throught out the campaign. Here is the video about one of those fight we had. Great thrill as always. Keep on the good work! 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Never a dull moment in Campaign 18.

Contents: Profanity, Pretty Girls, We Got Ebola? Unknown Buckaroo Banzai Suicide Jockey, Wassup Bitches! Peshkas Are So Rude, Necathor, Not Captured, Wrecked Tank Columns...

Edited by StG77_HvB
  • Like 4